Affliction Lock looking for guild!

90 Human Warlock
Experienced HM raider looking for guild on either horde or alliance side on any server!
I am willing to transfer and faction change if needed.
I have had a late start with MoP but I am very familiar with all the current raid content. I was orginally a Dk tank I tanked all of Wotlk full clear HM icc, ulduar, full clear Naxx 25, and Tocg.
I went 7/13 heroic in BWD, totfw and Bot content, cleared Hm Firelands, and full clear Hm DS.
I am relatively flexible with raid times and I am always prepared for the raid with flasks, potions, and if needed prior studying on fights!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hello Zerantul, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression 25-man team Mon/Tues/Wed from 7:30pm central till 11:00pm. We are seeking a skilled, dependable lock for our team.

We are currently 10/16; this is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into MoP and move into hard modes.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 6 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults; average age is around 28. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

Although we’ve been busy in Mists these past couple of months, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmorgs. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise or Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in vent. If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there!

---Guild Info---

Raid times:
Tues -Thurs
8pm-12am PST server

Real ID:
Surreal#1939

Progression:
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 3/6 Heroic, 6/6 Normal
Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 (Elite)

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a well established progression oriented guild that has been at the top or near the top of progression on our server. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 25 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on challenge modes, PvP, old world raids, and other achievements.

If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing.

All we require is a simple application posted on our website, dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM an officer on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Narumata, Keildia, or Zalgadis).

Guild Website:
ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
<Mostly Dead> on alliance-side Draenor is recruiting a warlock for our core 10m team

Schedule: Tu/Th/Sun 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

We're currently 8/16H (16/16n)
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/draenor/Mostly+Dead

We're a friendly guild of late night raiders formed at the end of 2008 and are looking to complete our core raiding roster. We use EPGP as our loot system.
In order to keep a small roster, most raiders are expected to be willing and able to play their offspec.

As one of 12 core raiders in our 10m team you are expected to:
    Be prepared for raids (flasks, food, pots, with properly gemmed/enchanted gear)
    Be reliable -- 90% attendance for raids you are scheduled for
    Be knowledgeable about your class and able to output competitive numbers
    Have good raid awareness and perform utility roles as required
    Follow directions and take responsibility for your actions
    Be able to spend time wiping in a positive manner
    Be respectful/polite to team members
    Have a sense of humor
    Engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums

To apply, register and post an application at:
mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

if you are interested but have questions, contact Farther, Squiddo, Lintilla, Kuralys or Sunla.
realid (sunla): lawrencebwalker [at] gmail [dot] com
battletag (mine): gravityfunk#1107

NOTE: We host an alt raids on Wednesday evenings, please contact Sunla or Squiddo for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hiyas Zerantul,

Cohors Praetoria is an Alliance guild on Vek'nilash. We are looking for a Warlock to join us for 25 man progression.

Raid Days: Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sun from 7-10 server time (CST). During progression we obviously run fewer days if there's nothing left to kill. Monday is our go to make up day if needed.

We started a few weeks later than most progression guilds to give our membership time to enjoy the leveling process and are currently 3/16HM 16/16N. We have a history of clearing zones effectively (8/8 heroic Dragon Soul, 7/8 heroic Firelands, etc) when content was relevant. Near the end of Cataclysm, we returned to past tiers to help complete and earn achievements, titles and mounts for everyone that was interested. We fully expect to continue with this success.

We tend to be older and more mature than most progression guilds. Many of us have been playing together for quite a while. The average age of the membership is probably a good bit older than the average age of most WoW players. As such, we're pretty low on drama and high on maturity. We try to use our time wisely, because we know that everyone's time is valuable. We are respected on Vek'nilash with a reputation of conducting ourselves with class. We're looking to add more players who fit that bill.

If this sounds like the place you might be looking for, please visit http://www.cohorspraetoria.com for more info.

If you have any questions and want to talk to someone directly, our guild leader's battletag is Branar#1318. Feel free to tag him and let him know you're interested in the guild - he'd be happy to talk.

Thank you for your time and consideration.. and regardless of whether or not you are interested in us, best of luck as you look for not only a guild, but a new home. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
<FairyTail> Level 25 Horde Guild on Thrall

LF more to fill our ranks!! Currently looking for Ranged Dps and healers, but will consider any exceptional players!

We are trying hard to get back into 25m raiding for the content to come.
We would consider accepting another 10m as well who also want to go 25n.
25m is overall more easy, but challenging between the players. 25m never have problems with raid comp based fights. There is also more loot so we can gear faster.
This is our logic behind 25m.

FairyTail consists of multiple ranked players and will always do our best to
keep up with top server guilds either though we are on a 3 day raiding schedule.
Why a 3 day schedule?? Because we can dont need 4-5 days to be recognized,
and be in the top.

We're a pretty humorous bunch, and wont take offence to jokes of any taste.
Although our environment is friendly, it does not mean we dont take care of
business inside a raid group.

We are 6/6 MV, 6/6 HoF 4/4 Terrace(elite protectors)
4/6HM MV, 1/6 HM HoF

With the addition of commited players, we can go far. We can compete with any top guildon the server and then some. If you got what it takes, come show it. Prove yourself.

Our raid times are:
Tues, Thurs & Sun. (8:45pm-1:00am) EST. We could only change these times to maybe 30minutes earlier.
Occasionally we raid a third day, usually Tues or Wed.

Warlock - HIGH Priest - Low Druid - Medium

Warrior - Low Paladin - Medium Death K - Low

Mage - High Monk - LOW Rogue - Medium

Shaman - Medium Hunter - High

If interested leave a reply on this thread or contact me in game,
or on my battle tag.

Rushuna/Kazehanaa
Warfurby#1108
Skype name: Warfurby

or contact our other officer

Girlcake/Bearcake
cakerape#1985
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Outlaws And InLaws has been raiding together since WOTLK. Very small tight knit guild that like's to progress at a steady pace. The same core group has been together since we started raiding with a very low turn over rate. We recruit only for core positions there is no bench over here. If your tired of Dbags Raid Leaders and looking to progress while actually having a good time then we are for you. Also if you are tired of spending money on raid teams that just stop raiding then look no farther we are not going anywhere till expacs stop dropping.

Raid Times

Friday 12:30 est
Saturday 12:30 est

Recruiting
Shadow Priest or any type of Mage
Warlock
Disc priest
Holy Pally

Progression
Currently MSV 6/6

HOF 2/6 barely started on last week since we got a slow start to MOP and Raiding

Ds we finished 5/8hm so we do get heroic content down when its current

Very solid Guild Flask feast enchants and gems are provided. all we ask is you chip in weather it be mining for gems picking flowers for flask get on your farm and grow certain matts for feast any way you can help is much appreciated and how the guild keeps a full GB of everything you need.

In all closing very strong raid group looking for good last Pc of the puzzle with an Spriest or Mage and i look forward to speaking with you. You can post on here or add me on real id at

Airbourne#2974 or at my email

Whitechocolate 35469336@yahoo.com

Wootness and i look forward to talking to you and adding ya to the guild/family we got going on over here!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Baddies is a semi-hardcore guild with strong roots in some of the top guilds on this server. Our Guild Master has raid led, been an officer of, or been the GM of guilds that have been top tier on this server since early Wrath, with much more raiding history past that. Most recently, he served as the sole officer for many months in Cue the Credits, the #2 and top 200 US guild behind Out of Line during early Cataclysm progression. Our mission is a simple one, get as high on the progression rankings as possible while still maintaining a fun raiding environment.

Website

baddies.org

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server (Central Time)
Wednesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
Sunday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
Monday - 7:00 to 11:00 server

Recruitment

We are recruiting all skilled players on a permanent basis. We do not recruit for the bench. All our raid positions are based on your desirability as a raider. This includes your skill, attitude, and how prepared you are. As for raid times, you can expect a minimum of three nights a week for at least three hours. Raid times vary between groups. Currently we have a weekday group that raids

PST Mortalitas#1653
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group. We are currently 10/16 heroic, we were formerly a top 100 world guild for several years and have just come back from a break about 8 weeks ago. We are looking to regain our top 100 ranking for 5.2 and beyond.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional cleanup nights on Sunday and Monday. We also run alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

http://www.nphfanclub.enjin.com

Real ID/battletag:
Draxillvane#1108, balto#1657
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Veloth#1394

Would love to talk to you ASAP!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Whisperwind Eleven is a lvl 25 Horde guild on the Whisperwind server focused on progressing through content based on raids that go from 9pm to midnight PST.
Founded in February of 2006, WW11 is a progression raiding guild that values a culture of mature, respectful and fun gameplay over server firsts.

What we've done: Key accomplishments (achievements cleared while content was current unless noted)

* Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs.
* Glory of the Raider
* 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon
* 25-man Tribute to Insanity
* Heroic Halion - 25
* 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25
* Glory of the ICC Raider 25
* 9/13 Cataclysm HM (13/13 cleared for fun later during DS)
* 5/6 Firelands HM
* Glory of the Firelands Raider 25
* 8/8 DS HM
* Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider 25

When we do it: Raid Schedule

All raids are from 9pm PST to midnight PST: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
We also offer organized guild BGs! We play every Tuesday 11 to 2 server

Why we're different: Key Guild Differentiators

* Stability - 6 years of progression 25 man raiding
* Culture - We are a group of adults that expect mutual trust and respect from our raiders, sense of humor is a plus! Most of our team is 25+. Our raid schedule is designed for those with careers and kids: 9pm PST to midnight, 3 raids a week
* Punctual - 99% of raids end by 12:15am
* PG-13 gchat/vent ("Disney rules" no profanity, no racist or dirty jokes), we're not prudes but we believe that any kids hanging around while their folks are raiding don't need to be scarred for life if they happen to hear something in vent.
* No l33t sp34k, yelling or raging allowed in chat or vent, ever (u fail ur nub). If this is how you communicate you will not fit in.
* Fast pulling" culture, we like to respect each other's time and keep things moving
* Our goal is to complete all heroic content and raid metas while the content is current

* We don't race for server firsts, we see content on our time schedule

Why we're different (PT2!): Guild Culture

Most of us are hardcore gamers who grew up on Pacman, Quake, Starcraft, Zelda and Mario. Some of us got married, settled down, and are looking for a guild in which we can continue a hardcore approach to gaming on a more limited time schedule.
The guild is an open book. Applicants are welcome to listen in on raids, ask any member for their opinion on the leadership, or simultaneously apply for other guilds. We understand that joining a guild is a big decision and support applicants who do their research to choose the right guild for them.

We are only accepting players of exceptional skill, commitment and cultural fit. If you are all of these things then you will likely have a raid spot available. Whisperwind Eleven has a unique approach to recruitment, we recruit players not gear.

We are a guild of raiders. Before you apply, make sure the following describe you:
1. You think you'll have near 100% attendance.
2. You acquire loot because you want to raid, not the other way around.
3. Given the choice you'd rather show up for progression nights than farming nights because seeing new content is more exciting than farming epics.
4. Theorycrafting is something you think is fun and will make you a better player.

Final Notes
The guild is here for the long-term, and that’s what we’re thinking about during recruitment - Although 85% is the minimum requirement for raiding we require 100% from applicants.
About Whisperwind
Release day server
PvE, US Central Time
High population
Rampage Battlegroup
2:1 Alliance:Horde ratio

To apply message/mail in game on Whisperwind to one of these officers " Deathpod (GM), Dona, Metaloxide, Fratricide, Thorinbane

http://www.whisperwind-eleven.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hi Zerantul,

I'm from the 10M guild <Bitter> on US-West Ner'zhul. We're a former casual guild that's in the middle of a transition to a hardcore raiding guild. We were 4/16 H before we had several members stop raiding.

We are currently looking to add a dedicated and skilled ranged DPS to our core roster, particular an Affliction Warlock due to their high DPS and significant raid utility. We're looking for someone that is interested in clearing all of 5.2 on heroic difficulty and to down the current content on heroic if time permits. We want players who are dedicated, reliable, and eager to improve themselves.

Our raid times are currently Mon, Tues, Thurs from 8-11 PM PST (9-12 MST, 10-1 CST, 11-2 EST). We will likely add Wed from 8-11 PM PST to our schedule once 5.2 hits. We expect all raiders to show up consistently, be open to constructive criticism, and take the initiative to learn about fights and improve raid performance.

If our guild sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact me at Bitter#1387, add me in game, or send me a PM!

Regards,
Fuzza of <Bitter>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Looking to add a Warlock to our 25M Heroic Progression roster. Guild spam below =)

<Riot> is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man raiding.

About us:
<Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

MoP Progression:
Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6 (Heroic 25), 6/6 (25 norm)
Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 (25 norm)
Heart of Fear 1/6 (Heroic 25), 6/6 (25 norm)

Cata:
Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:
1 Warlock
1 Mage
1 Melee (feral, ret, or WW monk)
1 Elemental Shaman

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):
Wednesday 8 - 12
Thursday 8 - 12
Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:
The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Hello!

We are a tue-thur 730-1030pm EST 10/25m Horde raiding guild (6/6MSV, 6/6HOF 3/4ToES(Elite Protectors)), we have open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.We raid 730-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events. Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
<Collision> is looking for raiders for 10 man.

Who we are:
Short and simple: we are Collision, a 10 man progression raiding guild on Perenolde. We are just a bunch of silly pandas that enjoy raiding, killing bosses, and making fun of our GM. Most of us are a bunch of weirdos, so if you don't like having fun, then you won't fit in. We do our best to keep the guild a drama free environment, as useless drama doesn't help anyone.
We are a mature guild, by which I mean, in chat and mumble we can be pretty harsh in language and topics, so keep that in mind if you plan to play where your speakers could allow us to offend people nearby. Of course it is always done in good fun, never do we actually try to offend anyone unless it's a Jontus. Youngin's or people who could be easily offended may want to rethink an application.

Who we need:
We are in need of exceptional healer, but as always, any applications are always welcome. We love raiders who always try to push the limits of their class, not just 'meh' to get by. You aren't here to have people carry you through a raid.
When reviewing applicants, we will look for these qualities: Do you know your class, your gear, your spec, your spells, and are you willing to take advice, or offer it also. If your play-style is perfect, then great, but if it needs improvement then be willing to work on it to make it better.
Also, the ability to understand broken polish-english is a huge bonus.

The specific rolls we are looking for are:
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock

When we raid:
Our 10 man raids are on three days out of the week:
Sunday (8:00 – 11:30)Est
Wednesday (8:30 – 11:30)Est
Thursday (8:30 – 11:30)Est

How we raid:
Most of us got tired of raiding in Cata and took a break. We picked up raiding late in MoP and are currently 16/16 and 3/6HM MSV. Do not use DKP, its a 10man guild we don't see the point of it in a 10man guild seems as long as people like and respect each other enough they should be able to distribute loot among each other.
Most all communication during the raid is done in mumble. This means we all need to pay attention to mumble and follow instructions, but also keep mumble free from useless chat during boss attempts to make sure the important information is clear.

If you like to talk to us feel free to contact me or my officer
PeeDee#1226
Neiklot#1176
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
very interested, add me on real id and well chat s.fellis@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Current Progression
9/16 H all done on 25, no 10 man kills

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

High Need
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Mage
Warlock

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Cishir
Apply at
http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 3 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Mists of Panderia:

6/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults
3/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults Heroic
6/6 Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace of the Endless

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
5/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
6/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds
2/2 Heroic Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
8/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
Halion 10/25 - Horde First
Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
Champion of the Naaru

When:
***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council / wish-list system for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
Performance
Awareness
Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Arcane Mage
Affliction Warlock
Combat Rogue

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com
enigmatical#1527

You may also feel free to contact our guild master or recruiting officer via realid. They are generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]