Where can i get immolate armor

90 Human Paladin
im looking to find the immolate armor where can i get it
Reply Quote
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=1013/battlearmor-of-immolation#screenshots:id=306751

That?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yup
i no you can get it from firelands but there has to be a easyer way now that pandaira is out
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
From a peek at wowhead, nope, no sets with the same model (unless you could the sets for different pally specs, which also drop in Firelands). Gonna have to raid to get em, bro.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
yup
i no you can get it from firelands but there has to be a easyer way now that pandaira is out
The head and shoulders require tokens that drop from raid bosses but the Chest, Legs and Gloves are available from the Justice Point Vendor in Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
yup

Why would Pandaria coming out change how the gear is obtained? I can't recall Blizzard ever changing how old raid gear is obtained at the start of a new expansion.

Firelands is pretty easy for level 90s. You should be able to clear it with a group of 6 or 7 players. If you can't form a group from friends and guildies on your realm, try openraid.us to find a group. People are frequently forming groups for achievement runs.
Edited by Joynal on 2/8/2013 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]