Thunderhoof Clan Change of Command

90 Tauren Shaman
Thunderhoof Clan is celebrating the 3+ years of service of it's retiring Chieftain, Grisov. He will be turning over the Chieftain's Headdress to the Druid Ravkha Earthhorn.

Grisov led us through some huge events during his tenure. His steady and wise leadership was the foundation to Thunderhoof's success over the last few years. Grisov was named Chieftain after the retirement of Padwanu Thunderhoof, first Chieftain and founder of Thunderhoof Clan in late 2009. Grisov will continue to ride under the Thunderhoof Banner for the foreseeable future. The membership of Thunderhoof Clan salute and thank Grisov for his service.

Ravkha has been a Clansman and Champion of our Clan for many years. All Shu'Halo of Mulgore know of his prowess in battle and honorable personality off the field. We are pleased to have his talents directed at leading the Herd.

The guiding principles that have defined Thunderhoof these last 6 years will remain unchanged. We continue to defend our lands, and fight alongside the DreadHorde against our enemies. We will always uphold our Code of Honor, as any decent Shu'Halo would. Blakarth will remain as a Minister for the time being, and I plan to return as a Thunderhoof Minister as well.

Please join The Herd in thanking Grisov and welcoming Ravkha. Thunderhoof Clan looks forward to writing this new chapter in our long and rich history.

FOR THE HERD!
Edited by Aovi on 2/8/2013 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ravkha has been a good member of the hooves. I'm sure he'll lead your people to glory. The grin will welcome him anytime he needs us.

FOR THE HERD!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I would like to thank you Grisov. The time I spent under your command was an honor.

Congrats Rav! You deserve it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ravkha's Ceremony Speech

"Chieftains Padwanu, Grisov. Ministers Blakarth, Aovi. Elders and Champions of the Herd, Clansmen. Members of the Dreadhorde, and distinguished guests:

We gather today not for a single Tauren, but a celebration of a Clan — symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning — signifying renewal, as well as change. For I have sworn before you and the Earth Mother the same solemn oath our leaders of seasons past have.

When I joined the Thunderhoof Clan three years ago never did I expect that I would be standing where I am today. I never thought I’d be in this position, let alone have the chance to be part of a truly special group of Shu’Halo. It’s an honor in the highest degree.

Being part of the Clan is in itself a blessing from the Earthmother, for I have learned a lot from the Shu’Halo that are in our presence today.

Chieftain Padwanu. Though I never had the chance to learn from you before your great journey through Azeroth, let me say what an honor it is to be in your presence today. You have created something special here, and everyone knows it. For that I speak for myself and for the clan when I say… thank you.

Chieftain Grisov. You taught me that bravery is core to the Shu’Halo, that we should stand for what we believe in no matter the cost. You’ve led us into amazing battles and have truly become an icon, standing toe to toe against the greatest of foes.

Minister Blakarth. You have taught me that there is honor in combat, and that you don’t have to mercilessly kill without remorse. Since I’ve met you my respect for even our enemies have become more present, a life is most precious and should be cherished no matter the soul.

Minister Aovi. What can I say? You’ve been my guide to the Herd ever since I’ve joined. People look up to you with the upmost respect. From you I’ve learned that the spirit can guide us to do great things in life. Since then I’ve come to know the Earth Mother better, and all the spiritual traditions that make life as a Shu’Halo great.

And last but certainly not least, the Herd. The Thunderhoof Clan. You Tauren have taught me the most throughout my time here, and I will continue learning from you during my time as Chieftain. I sincerely can’t wait to see what adventures we have together in the future.

And to close it all off, just know that I will serve the Herd, with the Herd, by the Herd and most of all…"

"FOR THE HERD!"

-Ravkha Earthhorn
Chieftain, Thunderhoof Clan
Reply Quote
Blah, blah, blah...more hamburger! ;-)

You know I kid!
Reply Quote
Best of luck to Grisov in his retirement and to Ravkha in his ascension to head of the herd. See you on the battlefield.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
/salute
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thank you all for the support!

@Braellyn: we should get in contact and see about setting up something for the battlefield
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/11/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Braellyn
Best of luck to Grisov in his retirement and to Ravkha in his ascension to head of the herd. See you on the battlefield.

Thanks Brae, hope to see the Guardians on the battlefield as well. :) Aovi read my mind, get in contact with us if you want to set something up, we love doing stuff like that!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
(( Best of luck to Grisov, and to The Herd, who have always been one of the most upstanding, honorable, friendly guilds I have ever run into during my time gaming. ))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
/sniff

I seem to remember you....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]