LF raid group for my prot pally alt!

90 Tauren Paladin
Im currently tanking in batu's core group on this toon but would love to get my alt (benphc) into a consistent 1 night maybe 2 nights a week group on my off days. Im not to fussed by progression and also happy to lend a hand raid leading if needed so if any groups out there need a reliable tank either hit me up here on drop me mail in game on either of my toons.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hey man. It was cool chatting with you today. I will check with my Guild members to see if a time works out for everyone. If the time is right we are absolutely interested. I have raided since BC but didn't get any good until WOTLK. For MOP I was in Victus until they Xferred to Mugthol about 3 weeks ago. I was happy that Blacklisted came back to WoW as well and hooked up with them for a few weeks but they already have a stud rogue so I was just helping out. I recently had some RL friends Xfer over and we plan to raid soon in my Guild. Our intial plan to raid was Tuesdays and Fridays at 10:45pm Server but nothing is set in stone yet. I know your main raids with batu on Tuesdays.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just throwing this out there, but I'm looking for a raid group too. I work nights so my scheduling is a bit wonky. I never work Thursdays or Sundays though. Skek, if your group is looking for a dps and flexible on times, I'd be happy to trial for you guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]