LFR weapon drops

100 Blood Elf Rogue
any other rogue out there having some serious bad luck with weapon drops?? I've run ToS 16 times to try to get Lei Shi to drop Spiritsever and nothing!!

have used up so many gold coins (and most of my patience) that im losing hope. have been running ToS even before the 6000 valor pts quest with no luck, and this point im thinking 5.2 is gonna be upon us and the sha-touched weapons may be obsolete at that point.

anyone else dealing with same crap??
Reply Quote
Yup, same problem here. 14 or so Lei She kills and no dagger. I did manage to get the trinket, which was kinda nice, but that's been my only useful drop from Terrace after 14 full clears.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm in the same boat. 10 Lei Shi kills w/ coins and I have only got the trinket. My 500 agl gem is collecting dust in my bank.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Lots of people have trouble getting their LFR weapons. A death knight in my guild has been been running Terrace since its release and still hasnt got his Shink'ka. Im looking forward to wasting my rolls for nothing, too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
19x more attempts on Lei Shi with coins, still no dagger.

almost got 1500 more valor saved to upgrade if it does drop, and 5.2 now dropping in like 2 weeks. Bet money I get it right before patch, weeee.

damn lame
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
any other rogue out there having some serious bad luck with weapon drops?? I've run ToS 16 times to try to get Lei Shi to drop Spiritsever and nothing!!

have used up so many gold coins (and most of my patience) that im losing hope. have been running ToS even before the 6000 valor pts quest with no luck, and this point im thinking 5.2 is gonna be upon us and the sha-touched weapons may be obsolete at that point.

anyone else dealing with same crap??

For every week since LFR I've been trying to get a MH weapon, while using roll bonuses. Until recently I was using a 471 (upgraded 463) axe since I got it (with the exception of the awful HH sword). A guild who I've filled in for offered to get me in for H-Garajal until I got the weapon, and amazingly enough on the first kill it dropped. However, I still have the +500 Agi gem and the Eye of the Black Prince item still sitting in my bags, due to the fact that I still haven't gotten either of the Sha-Touched weapons yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
No, but I'm having bad luck with normal mode weapon drops. I have 3 LFR Spiritsevers.

LFR is random, normals are random, heroics are random. Just like it's always been. Nothing to do but keep trying.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Not just weapon drops, so far I've got a grand total of one item, a necklace.

Granted this is only my fourth week running it, but still.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Don't get me started on Normal or heroic version of Bottle of Infinite Stars or the Normal tier shoulders. I don't even think my token has even dropped yet and I roll every week. Have the Elite pants from Protectors gemmed and upgraded awaiting tier shoulders. Probably going to start using Coins on LFR again just to get them. I have been pretty lucky on weapons though. First or second normal mode kill Igot the dagger and I had 3 Normal Mode claws and 1 LFR Claw as well as 2 Garajal normal fists, an LFR and I think I may have a heroic version too.
Edited by Beardlife on 2/13/2013 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
*ejem

/wields both his daggers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Your pain is felt, but I am currently bleeding much more than you OP.

Not only can I not get the sha dagger from Lei Shei, I can't even get the damn dagger from Stone Guard in MSV.

I've been raiding for almost 2 months now with the freaking Christmas tree dagger as a main, and still using a heroic dungeon dagger in the OH.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Sadly on Chapter 3 now on quest chain but no sha touch weapon to use.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
22 total tries, still nada
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
my people to quote Dec 2003: "We got him!"

After 24 tries I finally got Spiritsever to drop off of Lei Shi with a bonus gold coin roll.

and only a week before patch drops...ah well.
Reply Quote
I got pretty lucky and managed to get it. I have the worst luck ever. Back in Wotlk I raided a lot more. Doing ICC I never once saw a dagger drop the entire time, 10/25 H/R nope not ever. I've learned to accept the bad drop rates (sort of) and move on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
its a slap in the face when after weeks of wasting tokens on gold for lei shi, you finally get loot and its the same trinket 5 times.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12 weeks of kills with coins and no tier or dagger drops off of the bosses in there. Really annoying actually. There is RNG and then there is "!@#$ this i'm done". Really surprised there isn't more feedback from Blizz about how much the majority of us dislike the new loot system in LFR or rather the terrible drop rates on everything there. For weeks now I have had nothing but gold drop or a random off set piece that has dropped 3+ times for me that never gets used. The system needs some serious work for sure.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
RNG is RNG. Been using elder charms (sometimes several in a single week) for chances on getting tier shoulders. No luck on shoulders, but I think I racked up 5 LFR sha touched daggers... And with just 2 normal kills, I managed to get 2 normal daggers.

:)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Had terrible luck on any weapons, been using the coins for every boss that drops weapon and just keep getting the gold enema role.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
feels bad man, but don't lose hope i got it right after i got my gem, so push on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]