The Final Solution for Lordaeron

90 Human Paladin
Now I have read many posts in the forums by players who want to see Lordaeron retaken by the Alliance.

But those players have to understand that Lordaeron is contaminated, and even if it was retaken, it would not be suitable for living beings to live there.

So my solution for Lordaeron is as follows: detonate one of those arcane bombs that was used in Theramore in the sewers beneath Lordaeron (The Undercity). The explosion would cause the keep above the undercity to cave in and bury the Undercity.

Next, would be the cleansing of the remaining forsaken. Paladins like myself would offer those Forsaken who survived the explosion a choice:

Willingly come forward so we can end their curse of undeath and finally let them rest in peace

OR

Leave Azeroth forever, never to return.

The land where Lordaeron once was would require many decades of healing and cleansing by druids.

Also a memorial dedicated to those who lost their lives to the plague in the third war should be constructed at the site.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Those Orc guards seem to be doing just fine down there and the plagued lands can be healed as seen in WPL.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I don't know why people want it. It's gross, plaguey, and bad things live under it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/07/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Ballador
Also a memorial dedicated to those who lost their lives to the plague in the third war should be constructed at the site.

....You mean the people you're going to murder with an Arcane Bomb, then execute the survivors of?
Edited by Grimauna on 2/7/2013 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The land where Lordaeron once was would require many decades of healing and cleansing by druids.

"Many decades"? The Western Plaguelands were purified in a matter of months, and they were far more heavily corrupted than the Tirisfal Glades.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/07/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Grimauna

....You mean the people you're going to murder with an Arcane Bomb, then execute the survivors of?

Blanket Statement with any evidence to prove such a thing. We would never do that. Garrosh's Horde...will.

On topic: Lordaeron was a home to many Alliance members so I think a memorial in Stormwind MIGHT fit better.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

Blanket Statement with any evidence to prove such a thing. We would never do that. Garrosh's Horde...will.

On topic: Lordaeron was a home to many Alliance members so I think a memorial in Stormwind MIGHT fit better.

Yes because the Horde obviously has an Undead are Vermin to be exterminated policy right? And then there's the whole Paladins will be asking them to step forward part.... Yaaaa *Takes pictures of it for posterity*

So no memorial then? or is this going to be put in some secluded corner of Stormwind that no one is really going to take much interest in like you did with the Worgen Druid, the Pandaren Camp, & the Earthen Ring contingent sent to your city? >.>
Edited by Rungxi on 2/7/2013 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Yes because the Horde obviously has an Undead are Vermin to be exterminated policy right? And then there's the whole Paladins will be asking them to step forward part.... Yaaaa *Takes pictures of it for posterity*

The Alliance will never use what the Horde did at Theramore. I don't know what you are trying to imply.

So no memorial then? or is this going to be put in some secluded corner of Stormwind that no one is really going to take much interest in like you did with the Worgen Druid, the Pandaren Camp, & the Earthen Ring contingent sent to your city? >.>

They can use the same model as that one giant rock at Stone Cairne Lake.
Edited by Lorthuron on 2/7/2013 1:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/07/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Lorthuron

Of course we would. We already did. The only difference was that we left no survivors to execute. But at least we just killed them and got it over with.

But OP suggested nuking Undercity and then murdering the survivors, then memorializing them. If he wants to honor the courage of those who sacrificed everything to fight the Lich King, I would suggest skipping to the memorial to honor them and leave off the arcane bomb.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
detonate one of those arcane bombs that was used in Theramore in the sewers beneath Lordaeron (The Undercity).

02/07/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Lorthuron
The Alliance will never use what the Horde did at Theramore. I don't know what you are trying to imply.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Grimauna
But OP suggested nuking Undercity and then murdering the survivors, then memorializing them.

He was presumably talking about a memorial for Scourge victims who either weren't reanimated, or remained minions of the Scourge until they were destroyed. Those who regained control over themselves then willingly turned on their living brethren don't deserve any sort of memorial.

02/07/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Grimauna
If he wants to honor the courage of those who sacrificed everything to fight the Lich King, I would suggest skipping to the memorial to honor them and leave off the arcane bomb.

Unwittingly eating plagued bread doesn't take all that much courage.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Is that the kind of memorial all those poor people you killed deserve? Shouldn't it be like those statues you keep out by the front gates? I know those will soon be finished on their repairs why not just build another one? As for the Mana Bomb I think I have plans for something even bigger... could blow the whole thing into Lordamere Lake rather than just making it cave in like that. It'll make Theramore look like a greasefire in comparison... >.>

I even have a tunneler prepped for it. <.< Just requires the right compensation for the license to use the bomb, completely legal in the right places. >.> I'll also need payment for the usage of my tunneler... But hey it should all check out afterwards, and I still get to take those pictures for posterity right?
Edited by Rungxi on 2/7/2013 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread is bad, and OP should feel bad for posting it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/07/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Egrem
He was presumably talking about a memorial for Scourge victims who either weren't reanimated, or remained minions of the Scourge until they were destroyed. Those who regained control over themselves then willingly turned on their living brethren don't deserve any sort of memorial.

Which is why Putress doesn't have one. But there have been Human's trying to off the Forsaken so they can squat in the ruins of undercity since WCIII: Frozen Throne.

And really, I'm pretty sure the Forsaken have a better claim to the kingdom they died defending then some homesteaders who sat out the third war.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lordaeron should not be retaken, at least not now. See my thread about Stromgarde about what the alliance should really be looking to take.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/07/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Grimauna
And really, I'm pretty sure the Forsaken have a better claim to the kingdom they died defending then some homesteaders who sat out the third war.

Sat out huh? Stormwind sent it's armies north to help Lordaeron fight the Scourge and the Orcs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
But there have been Human's trying to off the Forsaken so they can squat in the ruins of undercity since WCIII: Frozen Throne.

That's almost the exact opposite of what actually happened in that game.

The Forsaken (led by Sylvanas) asked the humans (led by Garithos) to help them defeat their common enemy, the dreadlord Balnazzar. The terms of their agreement stipulated that Lordaeron's Capital City would be left to the humans afterwards (as Sylvanas claimed she was only interested in vengeance). The humans fulfilled their end of the bargain, but then the Forsaken turned on them (as they had been planning to do from the beginning) and wiped them out once the battle ended.

Most of the Forsaken didn't die defending anything. They just got infected by the plague and keeled over.

The remnants of the Lordaeron's armies (led by Garithos) did fight to reclaim their homeland throughout the Third War, but they ultimately met their end when the Forsaken stabbed them in the backs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/07/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Gollard
Sat out huh? Stormwind sent it's armies north to help Lordaeron fight the Scourge and the Orcs.

And here I thought they were too busy oppressing their underclass at the whims of a black dragon.

Most of the Forsaken didn't die defending anything. They just got infected by the plague and keeled over.The remnants of the Lordaeron's armies (led by Garithos) did fight to reclaim their homeland throughout the Third War, but they ultimately met their end when the Forsaken stabbed them in the backs.

When they weren't busy executing their allies for being late? I'm pretty sure he spent more time stabbing Blood elves for not dying off fast enough.

Did you ever go through the original Forsaken questline? Everyone there was a soldier, whether they had started living or dead. One of the original quest hub's backstory (Agamand Mills) was that everyone there had pitched in to try and hold the scourge off, and all died doing it. Warcraft III's human peasant special was to become temporary soldiers, not to mention all the times where you pass a few peasants in campaign mode and they join you as footmen. There's reasonable evidence that as many who went down trying to stem the tide as were plagued.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Oh God!

Another one, when will these people learn?

*sits down, waits for Vyrin, Ky and Cbread.*

Egrem, I didn't forget about you but you had already posted.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/07/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Telonis
Another one, when will these people learn?

But flame-bait tastes so good!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]