The Final Solution for Lordaeron

100 Tauren Shaman
I dont think the Alliance will be getting Lordearon or Stromgarde back any time soon particularly since blizz has outright said they wont be going back and redoing old content ala cataclysm for years if ever.

I got a better idea. How about the Lordearon refugees who have been living in Stormwind for the past ten years, naturalise and become part of the current human kingdoms rather than persue a goal which would force their children into another world war to achieve?

Lordearon is lost to the Alliance and the Horde is unlikely to want to give it up, forsaken or no.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I dont think the Alliance will be getting Lordearon or Stromgarde back any time soon particularly since blizz has outright said they wont be going back and redoing old content ala cataclysm for years if ever.

I got a better idea. How about the Lordearon refugees who have been living in Stormwind for the past ten years, naturalise and become part of the current human kingdoms rather than persue a goal which would force their children into another world war to achieve?

Lordearon is lost to the Alliance and the Horde is unlikely to want to give it up, forsaken or no.

That just drops morale and makes us feel and look weak. If we could atleast just take Stromgarde there was something we actually won and can be proud of and show. Lordaeron is amazing and was the capital of the Alliance. But Stromgarde is the birth place of humanity, if we could just get Stromgarde that would make a lot of people happy and make it feel like we actually achieved something.
Edited by Gollard on 2/7/2013 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Grimauna
And here I thought they were too busy oppressing their underclass at the whims of a black dragon.

Stormwind still sent aid to Lordaeron, as described in "The Story of Morgan Ladimore".

When they weren't busy executing their allies for being late? I'm pretty sure he spent more time stabbing Blood elves for not dying off fast enough.

Garithos's dealings with the blood elves are completely unrelated to his dealings with the Forsaken.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/07/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Egrem
Stormwind still sent aid to Lordaeron, as described in "The Story of Morgan Ladimore".

Point conceded. SOMETHING was sent, even if it wasn't much.

02/07/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Egrem
Garithos's dealings with the blood elves are completely unrelated to his dealings with the Forsaken.

They should have reanimated him and told him "Congratulations, you're free to share it with us." Missed opportunities.

Alright, fine. The Forsaken are horrible bastards. But they're our horrible bastards, and like it or not, they were dedicated and instrumental to the fight against the Lich King. Find another city. And don't use our nukes.
Edited by Grimauna on 2/7/2013 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We're not going to nuke it. We may do a Sexy nuke and make Forsaken smell nice. That's about it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I think we should just down-play Lordaeron and focus on current relevant issues like Stromgarde, Ashenvale, and the former Morass region.

But if we ever do take back Lordaeron through some miracle we shouldn't start a genocide. The only reason the Forsaken are apart of the Horde is because the Alliance sees them as monsters and would kill them on sight. But they we're human once, we should let them rejoin society and destroy all means of creating undead. Eventually they'll rot away and the problem will take care of itself.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

I strongly disagree.

He was a racist jerk who insulted and repeatedly tried to kill YOU THE PLAYER. Then later YOU THE PLAYER are controlling Sylvanas and you get your revenge on him.

Don't insult the demigod mouse-pointer or it will get revenge.
Reply Quote
Turning Alliance into villains and making Horde feel like villains. Good job bro you managed to troll both factions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/07/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Ballador
Willingly come forward so we can end their curse of undeath and finally let them rest in peace

This right here is the reason the Forsaken hate Humans you guys are like "AHHHHH dead people they could be nice but why take a chance KILL THEM NO MERCY!!!!"
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
02/07/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Weasy
we should let them rejoin society and destroy all means of creating undead. Eventually they'll rot away and the problem will take care of itself.

I don't see that working out at all.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Liopy
This right here is the reason the Forsaken hate Humans you guys are like "AHHHHH dead people they could be nice but why take a chance KILL THEM NO MERCY!!!!"

Play Warcraft III and you'll see that you have that backwards.

He was a racist jerk who insulted and repeatedly tried to kill YOU THE PLAYER. Then later YOU THE PLAYER are controlling Sylvanas and you get your revenge on him.

I was also controlling Garithos during that mission... and he was a lot more useful than Sylvanas.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
This thread sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/07/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Egrem
Play Warcraft III and you'll see that you have that backwards.

Own it i think you are getting the original forsaken lead by arthas confused with the now WoW forsaken
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Liopy
Own it i think you are getting the original forsaken lead by arthas confused with the now WoW forsaken

Arthas led the Scourge, not the Forsaken.

I'm talking about the group of undead led by Sylvanas during the mission "A New Power in Lordaeron". They chose to betray the humans and attack them without provocation. Not the other way around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
fair enough /bow, but u have to admit if a forsaken didn't even participate with the attacks on humans, the humans wouldn't care that forsaken would be dead
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
So my solution for Lordaeron is as follows: detonate one of those arcane bombs that was used in Theramore in the sewers beneath Lordaeron (The Undercity). The explosion would cause the keep above the undercity to cave in and bury the Undercity.
...So let me get this straight. Your plan to reclaim Lordaeron involves nuking the capital city with the same kind of bomb that destroyed Theramore, potentially destroying every other incarnation of Capital City (potentially those that in alternate reality fashion survived the Third War), leaving a heavily radiated city to rebuild from (not to mention destroying the former capital of your kingdom and its very nice buildings), and spending the next few decades removing said corruption?

...What are you going to do about the Forsaken in the Plaguelands? Or Tirisfal Glade? Or Silverpine Forest? Or Hillsbrad? Or all the Forsaken that simply are not in Undercity?

I'm not entirely sure this plan of yours has really been thought through.

02/07/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Liopy
...I think you mean Sylvanas. She's still leading them.

Varimathras is gone though.

Edit: Hey, OP, you realize that your title is eerily similar to another solution put forth by a lovely bunch of gents named the "Third Reich," no?

/Godwinned
Edited by Rothiron on 2/7/2013 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
fair enough /bow, but u have to admit if a forsaken didn't even participate with the attacks on humans, the humans wouldn't care they would kill that forsaken

the forsaken aren't 100% evil, well some are, Sylvanas is yes, but not all are
Edited by Liopy on 2/7/2013 4:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
Am I the only one who got the joke in the OP?

And it's hilarious how many Forsaken fans took the bait. "You can't do to the Forsaken the exact same thing the Forsaken have been doing to the Alliance! That wouldn't be fair!"
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
fair enough /bow, but u have to admit if a forsaken didn't even participate with the attacks on humans, the humans wouldn't care that forsaken would be dead
There is truth to this argument. The Scarlet Crusade were keen on eradicating the Forsaken when they heard only of them squatting in Capital City, nevermind the business with Garithos.

Whether the humans would really care for the Scourge-lookalikes if there were no outstanding issues between the is a question we may never get an answer to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Am I the only one who got the joke in the OP?

And it's hilarious how many Forsaken fans took the bait. "You can't do to the Forsaken the exact same thing the Forsaken have been doing to the Alliance! That wouldn't be fair!"

I am not trying to start a fight with you at all that is not my goal, I have seen you in a TON of different forum posts defending the alliance on that level 25 Belf Horde Mage.....Why? Why not get on your main(obviously alliance) and it isn't just you there are a million level 58 Horde DKs out there that post things defending the alliance all the time, my question is why? That is all
Edited by Liopy on 2/7/2013 4:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]