The Final Solution for Lordaeron

25 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Liopy
I am not trying to start a fight with you at all that is not my goal, I have seen you in a TON of different forum posts defending the alliance on that level 25 Belf Horde Mage.....Why? Why not get on your main(obviously alliance) and it isn't just you there are a million level 58 Horde DKs out there that post things defending the alliance all the time, my question is why? That is all

Why not? How would changing the portrait next to my main alter the content of my posts in any way?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/07/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Vyrin
Why not? How would changing the portrait next to my main alter the content of my posts in any way?

Idk i have always just felt that you guys do(defend alliance on horde toons) to get on the nerves of horde players who read it, it doesn't bother me at all, its your choice to do whatever you want I am not going to stop you, it doesn't bother me I was just wondering
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Am I the only one who got the joke in the OP?

And it's hilarious how many Forsaken fans took the bait. "You can't do to the Forsaken the exact same thing Garrosh's Horde have been doing to the Alliance! That wouldn't be fair!"
1) Revised for accuracy. Forsaken have hardly been nuking people with reality bending arcane bombs. They have been doing it with the Blight, admittedly, but Garrosh has far outstripped the Forsaken in the Morally Questionable Weapons Department with Theramore.

2) Quite the contrary, I raised the point of how nonsensical the plan was, and how detrimental it was to actually refurbishing Lordaeron for the living (as well as how it doesn't really work on anywhere the Forsaken are other than Capital City).

...Plus, there's the whole "destroying every other incarnation in the multiverse" thing that Theramore fell to. Which would include Lordaerons that potentially survived the Third War. Not so hot an idea.

02/07/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Liopy
I am not trying to start a fight with you at all that is not my goal, I have seen you in a TON of different forum posts defending the alliance on that level 25 Belf Horde Mage.....Why? Why not get on your main(obviously alliance) and it isn't just you there are a million level 58 Horde DKs out there that post things defending the alliance all the time, my question is why? That is all
Because what avatars the posters on this forum argue with is purely their own choice.

Vyrin just likes to confuse the Horde posters with a Horde avatar, I guess. :\
Edited by Rothiron on 2/7/2013 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
fair enough /bow, but u have to admit if a forsaken didn't even participate with the attacks on humans, the humans wouldn't care they would kill that forsaken

the forsaken aren't 100% evil, well some are, Sylvanas is yes, but not all are

It could go either way.

Some humans would certainly take a "kill on sight" policy with the undead. Alexandros Mograine intended to attack the Forsaken, without knowledge of what they'd done, because he felt an organized group of free-willed undead would become a threat if left unchecked.

It's hard to say how Alexandros might have responded if the Forsaken tried to be diplomatic, though. Other humans have shown a wary tolerance for the undead when they're being civil - Varian was willing to meet with Thassarian even before knowing he carried a letter from Tirion, and Garithos was willing to stand down to hear Sylvanas out when she asked him to.

Likewise, it's possible some of the undead who became Forsaken might have been willing to ally with humans... if it hadn't been for Sylvanas's propaganda. She gave them a speech, telling them how the humans should be viewed as merely a means to an end, the night before the battle against Balnazzar's forces.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

Vyrin just likes to confuse the Horde posters with a Horde avatar, I guess. :\

I thought that was his main, but he was really really bad at questing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
02/07/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
I thought that was his main, but he was really really bad at questing.
For the sake of amusement, I am not discounting this possibility. /: )
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Rothiron
1) Revised for accuracy. Forsaken have hardly been nuking people with reality bending arcane bombs. They have been doing it with the Blight, admittedly, but Garrosh has far outstripped the Forsaken in the Morally Questionable Weapons Department with Theramore.

The Forsaken deployed the plague on Gilneas City, which as far as we know was larger than Theramore.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/07/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Vyrin

The Forsaken deployed the plague on Gilneas City, which as far as we know was larger than Theramore.

I think the post was expressing the opinion that the mana bomb was worse because it destroyed all versions of Theramore that ever could exist any where in any alternate universe for all time.

Blight has certainly caused all sorts of nasty casualties and I'm not advocating the use of it at all but there is an agrument to be made that the mana bomb was worse.

Both are horrible to be sure though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I think the post was expressing the opinion that the mana bomb was worse because it destroyed all versions of Theramore that ever could exist any where in any alternate universe for all time.

Blight has certainly caused all sorts of nasty casualties and I'm not advocating the use of it at all but there is an agrument to be made that the mana bomb was worse.

Both are horrible to be sure though.
All the agreements here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Alliance will never use what the Horde did at Theramore. I don't know what you are trying to imply.

I would.

*The Battle for Warsong Gulch has begun*

/Anargyros Throws Mana Bomb

*The Alliance is Victorious*

=D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/07/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Anargyros
The Alliance will never use what the Horde did at Theramore. I don't know what you are trying to imply.

I would.

*The Battle for Warsong Gulch has begun*

/Anargyros Throws Mana Bomb

*The Alliance is Victorious*

=D

Meanie
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
02/07/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Telonis

Stop! Stop spewing this non-sense! In no way shape or form was this ever mentioned in Tides of War. It was said that in the arcane anomalies you could catch glimpses of other worlds. That is it. No destroyed every version of theramore crap.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/07/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Azurara

Stop! Stop spewing this non-sense! In no way shape or form was this ever mentioned in Tides of War. It was said that in the arcane anomalies you could catch glimpses of other worlds. That is it. No destroyed every version of theramore crap.

I thought Blizz had clarified ToW and stated that the bomb did destroy all possible Theramores.

Given that I can not cite a source, however, I won't argue the point. Regardless, my point of comparing WMDs still stands. You are basically arguing degrees of horrible either way and using either is wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
02/07/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Telonis

I thought Blizz had clarified ToW and stated that the bomb did destroy all possible Theramores.

Given that I can not cite a source, however, I won't argue the point. Regardless, my point of comparing WMDs still stands. You are basically arguing degrees of horrible either way and using either is wrong.

Sorry I am just tired of people trying to say the whole "every theramore in the multiverse was destroyed" thing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just gonna go ahead and say it......

Lordaeron has NEVER belonged to the Alliance since the beginning of WoW, does NOT currnetly belong the Alliance and will NEVER belong to the Alliance in WoW's lifetime, nor SHOULD IT.

GIVE.........IT........UP.
Edited by Lochnar on 2/8/2013 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Lordaeron has NEVER belonged to the Alliance since the beginning of WoW, does NOT currnetly belong the Alliance and will NEVER belong to the Alliance in WoW's lifetime, nor SHOULD IT.

Never. But I'm not Vyrin. He fights his battles and I will fight mine.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

No. Using game mechanics as a reason for people to just give something up like taking back a well remembered lost nation isn't suitable. Through the lore, retaking Lordaeron should be a goal for the Eastern Alliance. Lordaeron was the birthplace of the Alliance, many of the current adults remember Lordaeron with fondness and should want to see it returned to the Alliance, and the destruction of the Forsaken.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
The Alliance don't have the capeablity to make a mana bomb sense it was a form of magic tech perfected by the blood elves. They probably think its such a horrible weapon they wouldn't even consider trying to find out how to build one. Second if they tried such a bold move some intelligence organization within the Horde would find out about it and intercept the air ship before it even got close to its drop point.

I'm sorry to say Alliance but Varian does not have the balls to attack the Forsaken because he knows after last time his soldiers would get plagued and turned into more soldiers for the Forsaken. If the Alliance were to attack they would have to do it without human support which is a large bulk of the Alliance army.

Now lets say he tried just sending non humans okay. Night elves they have enough problems in Kalimdor as it is. Dranei are good soldiers but very few in number. Worgen still recovering from the last woopin they took. Gnomes still have yet to reclaim their own home city as far as I know. Who does that leave? dwarves probably the only large standing army equal to Stormwind. So whats Varian going to do? Have the Dwarves and maybe minamul support from the other non human races fight what is a -human- war? Even if they managed the casualities would be insane. The Alliance may not have as much inner conflict as the Horde but that does not mean they are just going to be cannon fodder for Varians little human crusade to reclaim lordaeron.

The Forsaken are vicouse, ruthless, and diabloical creatures that are not to be underestimated as some freaks of nature that can just be purged. If you want to wipe them out its going to be with blood sweat and tears because they will not take any crap lieing down.
Edited by Xarduss on 2/8/2013 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The Alliance don't have the capeablity to make a mana bomb sense it was a form of magic tech perfected by the blood elves. They probably think its such a horrible weapon they wouldn't even consider trying to find out how to build one. Second if they tried such a bold move some intelligence organization within the Horde would find out about it and intercept the air ship before it even got close to its drop point.

I'm sorry to say Alliance but Varian does not have the balls to attack the Forsaken because he knows after last time his soldiers would get plagued and turned into more soldiers for the Forsaken. If the Alliance were to attack they would have to do it without human support which a good bulk of the Alliance army.

Now lets say he tried just sending non humans okay. Night elves they have enough problems in Kalimdor as it is. Dranei are good soldiers but very few in number. Worgen still recovering from the last woopin they took. Gnomes still have yet to reclaim their own home city as far as I know. Who does that leave dwarves probably the only large standing army equal to Stormwind. So whats Varian going to do have the Dwarves and maybe minmul support from the other non human races fight what is a -human- war? Even if they managed the casualities would be insane. The Alliance may not have as much inner conflict as the Horde but that does not mean they are just going to be cannon fodder for Varians little human crusade to reclaim lordaeron.

The Forsaken are vicouse, ruthless, and diabloical creatures that are not to be underestimated as some freaks of nature that can just be purged. If you want to wipe them out its going to be with blood sweat and tears because they will not take any crap lieing down.

I think you are underestimating the Alliance. In ToW Sylvanas is scared that the Alliance is going to come for Lordaeron and even states that the Forsaken and Blood Elves will not be able to hold off such an attack. Even if we did use human troops the forsaken only have so many Valkyr. In Northrend the scourge could raise dead soldiers of any race and we still won in Northrend. The Forsaken lost a lot of Valkyr in Andorhal and i doubt she is going to be deploying many to the front lines to fight the Alliance out of fear they will be destroyed.
Edited by Gollard on 2/8/2013 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We wouldn't use the Mana Bomb again. I wouldn't support it and neither should any Alliance member. Sure we're mad(Who isn't) but it doesn't justify doing what Garrosh does. Either way I'd like to get back on topic about Lordaeron then "MANA BOMB."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]