The Final Solution for Lordaeron

90 Orc Warrior
Just gonna go ahead and say it......

Lordaeron has NEVER belonged to the Alliance since the beginning of WoW, does NOT currnetly belong the Alliance and will NEVER belong to the Alliance in WoW's lifetime, nor SHOULD IT.

GIVE.........IT........UP.

No. Using game mechanics as a reason for people to just give something up like taking back a well remembered lost nation isn't suitable. Through the lore, retaking Lordaeron should be a goal for the Eastern Alliance. Lordaeron was the birthplace of the Alliance, many of the current adults remember Lordaeron with fondness and should want to see it returned to the Alliance, and the destruction of the Forsaken.

Sure as long as Alliance PLAYERS have the temerity to realize that it's never gonna happen in WoW's lifetime(due to game mechanics) and quit crying about it.
Edited by Lochnar on 2/8/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
No. Using game mechanics as a reason for people to just give something up like taking back a well remembered lost nation isn't suitable. Through the lore, retaking Lordaeron should be a goal for the Eastern Alliance. Lordaeron was the birthplace of the Alliance, many of the current adults remember Lordaeron with fondness and should want to see it returned to the Alliance, and the destruction of the Forsaken.

Sure as long as Alliance PLAYERS have the temerity to realize that it's never gonna happen in WoW's lifetime(due to game mechanics) and quit crying about it.
Gonna go on and agree with Loch here. At times, these Lordaeron threads can get downright childish.

...Scratch that, my experience with them is that they almost always are. :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/08/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Rothiron

Gonna go on and agree with Loch here. At times, these Lordaeron threads can get downright childish.

...Scratch that, my experience with them is that they almost always are. :/

I don't disagree with that notion but I think just pushing it to the side isn't going to work either. Inb4 Vyrin
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Now I have read many posts in the forums by players who want to see Lordaeron retaken by the Alliance.

But those players have to understand that Lordaeron is contaminated, and even if it was retaken, it would not be suitable for living beings to live there.

So my solution for Lordaeron is as follows: detonate one of those arcane bombs that was used in Theramore in the sewers beneath Lordaeron (The Undercity). The explosion would cause the keep above the undercity to cave in and bury the Undercity.

Next, would be the cleansing of the remaining forsaken. Paladins like myself would offer those Forsaken who survived the explosion a choice:

Willingly come forward so we can end their curse of undeath and finally let them rest in peace

OR

Leave Azeroth forever, never to return.

The land where Lordaeron once was would require many decades of healing and cleansing by druids.

Also a memorial dedicated to those who lost their lives to the plague in the third war should be constructed at the site.

Maybe the Forsaken should just tell the Horde to mind their own business.

Then just creek all the way to Stormwind with their plague and use it. Also reconstruct abominations that explode with the plague inside the city.

Then after the city is nearly dominated by the plague have warlocks, like my self, tear the souls out of any one who stands for the alliance and use them for the Forsaken's dirty deeds.

The Forsaken might be small and boney but we are not weak nor nimble.
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
02/08/2013 02:19 PMPosted by Xarduss
I'm sorry to say Alliance but Varian does not have the balls to attack the Forsaken because he knows after last time his soldiers would get plagued and turned into more soldiers for the Forsaken. If the Alliance were to attack they would have to do it without human support which is a large bulk of the Alliance army.

Just saying, when Sylvanas tells Garrosh not to bomb Theramore because the Alliance might come after her, she specifices that it's Varian's retribution she fears.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/07/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Anargyros
The Alliance will never use what the Horde did at Theramore. I don't know what you are trying to imply.

I would.

*The Battle for Warsong Gulch has begun*

/Anargyros Throws Mana Bomb

*The Alliance is Victorious*

=D

Enjoy your Warsong Crater ; )
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The biggest issue with allowing the destruction of the Forsaken is that they are as much important as any other race on Azeroth, because unlike the Scourge, they aren't directed within every inch of their unlives to do what ever it is something would want them to do, and while I hate to admit it, their poisons would be immensely helpful should another threat to the whole of Azeroth should appear, like the Mantid and the possibility of the Old God they worshiped returning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]