Woot, 4 stacks for arcane instead of 6!!!

I don't care if blah blah blahbiddy blah blah nerf is happening, at least the playstyle is becoming somewhat how it used to be regardless of viability.

Before 5.2 and right now, we are currently awkwardly weaving scorch and remaining at full stacks.

It looks like we will now have to drop stacks - like an arcane mage should do - and scorch isn't an option.

Now I know that we may be getting some nerfs, but hey, balancing can come in the future. What I am totally concerned with is how fun and not-awkward this class is - and this change is a step in the right direction in my opinion.

Also, arcane PvP should become incredibly better from this change. With higher benefit and less stacks required for our huge burst buff, it is easier to set up burst damage.

so.... I am not really posting this for any reason.... just wanted to say WOOOOOOOOT!
Edited by Bavok on 2/7/2013 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lets be honest, even with the change Arcane is still a ways away from being viable vs anyone who doesn't eat paint chips.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
02/07/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Searik
Lets be honest, even with the change Arcane is still a ways away from being viable vs anyone who doesn't eat paint chips.

I dunno man.. paint chips can do some pretty funky things..

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/sacrednic/mmm_paint_chips_zps8797fc41.jpg
Reply Quote
You would think a rainbow might hit harder then '12'. Although I hear getting hit by enough rainbows turns a person into a pally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So far I haven't experienced a nerf with arcane on the ptr. If anything my dps went up. But i stack haste and use the innvocation talent. So I never drop my stacks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Personally, I thought scorch weaving was a lot more fun, and kept my eye on the mana bar a lot more than just doing 4 or 6 arcane blasts then a barrage all the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]