Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Pt3)

90 Tauren Death Knight
02/07/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Ophinia
At this point, though, I'd be highly suspicious if we suddenly got someone to link a legit armory.

This.
90 Human Paladin
"It's something we're watching very carefully to ensure they're dropping correctly. All I've got for now!"

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/299619824676528128

Would it of hurt them to tell us that here? :/
90 Orc Death Knight
"It's something we're watching very carefully to ensure they're dropping correctly. All I've got for now!"

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/299619824676528128

This quote is fairly vague and not really helpful at all. Quoting it isn't progressive discussion
90 Troll Death Knight
Posting to keep track and show continued support for an answer before a full-scale riot breaks out.
90 Blood Elf Mage
It's still alive an waiting, when we gona get a blue response for this?
90 Orc Death Knight
Well the window for a response is closing fast. It's 4:25 at blizz HQ right now and the work day is coming to a close soon.

You might hope for a response tomorrow, but if we don't get one by then, than it'll be monday at the earliest
90 Draenei Shaman

At this point, though, I'd be highly suspicious if we suddenly got someone to link a legit armory.

I would be very happy to see someone with it, even if someone did come up with an armory way after. Maybe it was working and maybe it wasn't, however I'm more concerned about whether to continue killing sha and using coins or not (across multiple toons).

I think many have expressed, they don't mind a low drop rate with a very small chance of getting it. However, no chance at all is the real problem. I do personally find it very suspicious that I have never actually seen either mount on my high population realm (particularly with the amount of times that sha has been killed). However, I still just want to know what I should do moving forward.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Waiting for Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (pt 16)
86 Troll Warrior
My solution.

Everyone gets sha and galleon mount.

The end.
90 Orc Death Knight
02/07/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Violentntent
However, I still just want to know what I should do moving forward.

My advice would be wait to kill sha until monday. It gives blizz a little bit of time to fix the issue
90 Draenei Shaman
I have yet to see either on Proudmoore, either. I am among those who don't care about the drop-rate being ridiculously low; I'll farm it until I have it, but having it be completely impossible is the issue everyone is having.

I only remarked on my suspicions of an armory link now because I feel as though we're all bracing for the silent "ninja" buff that could be impending on both of these mounts.

/shrug

I just like a good conspiracy that holds some merit, honestly. =P
90 Orc Death Knight
Been following Parts 1 and 2 closely.

Still here, still showing my support.
90 Human Rogue
Pasting food for thought from Thread #2

Azeban@Moonrunner says,
One week I did Sha and didn't even get the gold bag. I wonder if these two issues are linked. I run WoW with no addons installed, and I never have issues looting things.

When I reported getting nothing to a GM, he agreed with me after looking into his logs and gave me a gold bag. I wonder if I was going to get the Sha mount but instead got nothing.

Anyone else ever fail to get the Gold bag from the Sha?

This is something I could get behind.

I personally haven't experienced not getting literally anything from Sha, but know people that this has happened to. I would not be surprised in the slightest if:

1) The game rolled your chance at loot
2) If Loot, Go to 3. If not, award Bag of Gold
3)The game rolled loot for you, and it was the mount.
3a) Bug in the game preventing the item from being distributed. No Bag of Gold due to you actually rolling loot.

02/07/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Tewa
It makes me sad to think that these "null rolls" could have been mounts but were just coming up empty
Edited by Daltin on 2/7/2013 4:34 PM PST
90 Gnome Death Knight
so who stole the mounts :x
90 Orc Hunter
02/07/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Stacysmum
so who stole the mounts :x
/cough
/runs away with 2 large animals in tow
90 Tauren Death Knight
Pasting food for thought from Thread #2

Azeban@Moonrunner says,
One week I did Sha and didn't even get the gold bag. I wonder if these two issues are linked. I run WoW with no addons installed, and I never have issues looting things.

When I reported getting nothing to a GM, he agreed with me after looking into his logs and gave me a gold bag. I wonder if I was going to get the Sha mount but instead got nothing.

Anyone else ever fail to get the Gold bag from the Sha?

This is something I could get behind.

I personally haven't experienced not getting literally anything from Sha, but know people that this has happened to. I would not be surprised in the slightest if:

1) The game rolled your chance at loot
2) If Loot, Go to 3. If not, award Bag of Gold
3)The game rolled loot for you, and it was the mount.
3a) Bug in the game preventing the item from being distributed. No Bag of Gold due to you actually rolling loot.

02/07/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Tewa
It makes me sad to think that these "null rolls" could have been mounts but were just coming up empty

If there is some truth to that theory, then I should've gotten the sha mount twice now and Galleon once. A friend of mine also said he's not gotten loot off galleon 3 times now, so either the mounts are supposed to be more common than we're led to believe and they are bugged, or the loot system itself is just bugged. Either way, something's not right.
I killed Sha a few minutes ago and I got.... gloves.

PvP gloves, and I don't even PvP :(

Anywho.. /posting to mark for later reading.
90 Tauren Death Knight
If no gold bag is true, I would have the Galleon mount once, and the Sha mount once as well.

D:
10 Troll Warlock
02/07/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Ophinia
I only remarked on my suspicions of an armory link now because I feel as though we're all bracing for the silent "ninja" buff that could be impending on both of these mounts.
Doesn't it take a restart to change things like drop rates?
tracking

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6444794814
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]