(H) <The Devil s Rejects> looking for Healer

90 Tauren Druid
As the title states, we are currently looking for a healer for our core raid team. I realize that there are other forums about us recruiting, but due to the recent forum bombing and updates, I figured it was needed to create a new forum. The current composition for the raid team can be seen in this video and in the description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrt58nlSIxM

I would prefer a Pally, Monk, or Shammy, but exceptions can be made if needed.

So, a little information about our guild and our raiding environment:

Most of us in the raid team have been raiding together for about a year now. We are a close knit family looking for someone with the same temperment. We are not very progressed. This is because we view raiding as a way to have fun, and not as a serious compitition. If you are looking for a fast-paced, hardcore raid team, we are not the team for you. We are a team of friends that enjoy spending our raid times together. We wipe a lot, sometimes on stupid things. The best part about it is that we have the ability to laugh together about these stupid things, learn from it, and progress as a team. Oh, so we didnt get a boss down that night? So what? We'll try again another night and see how far we can get. Currently, we are 4/6 MSV.

I am looking for a mature person, who is patient and wants to raid FOR FUN. Our current raid nights are Wednesday/Thursday (MSV, we usually get to Elegon by Wedneday and work on him on Thursday) and Monday (HoF) 7-10pm consistantly. Again, please dont try to join us if you are solely looking for a dozen boss downs in a night with serious progression. Here is a good look at our raiding environment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15Fdy0QhcA

Our youtube channel is a good way to get to know us without actually joining the guild. It features many PVE, as well as PVP, aspects of the guild.
TDRDrakthul

If you are not a healer and are still looking to join a laid-back raiding team, we are currently in the process of reforming our 2nd raid team.

Many Thanks,
Mahtaika of Drak'thul
Raid Lordess of The Devil's Rejects
Edited by Mahtaika on 2/8/2013 12:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are now 1/6 HoF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrO7hKDMk-c
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Biggity Bizump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are still looking for a healer for this team.

Also, our 2nd team is currently 3/6 MSV and still looking to fill a few empty spots. Contact myself or Dropdatacid if you are interested in joining either team. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Still looking please contact our Raid Lordess, TY.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Warrior
Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are still looking for a healer and are now looking for a dps for the core team. However, due to myself being out of town until the 17th, our next raid is not until the 20th. We will be planning on getting a little bit of heroic progression before we start on ToT, but it shouldn't be too long after I return.

I am looking for a warlock, shadow priest, rogue, monk, or pally. I am willing to add a different class based on certain circumstances.

Please email me at harlee.reyes@go.tarleton.edu
This is the best way to reach me, as I will not be online until the 17th. Thanks!
Reply Quote
3 Undead Warlock
Still looking, looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Now looking for 2 dps and 1 heals
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Ahoy!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It is with regret that I bring this post back up. We are currently looking for a healer for a core raid team once again.

I would prefer a pally, monk, or priest.

Our raid team is currently 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, and 4/6 ToES (just in case anybody cares). We are also 2/12 ToT with many members having further progression and Heroic experience. We are currently progressing through ToT.

Our raid nights have changed to 7:30-10pm Wed/Thur.

We are now a fairly small guild, which you can read about in a previous forum post.

We are looking for someone who is mature and willing to progress as a team who can have fun in the process (18+ only).

Our youtube channel is still active. Our channel name is: TDRDrakthul

Please contact myself (contact information above) if you are interested.

Many Thanks,
Mahtaika of Drak'thul
Raid Lordess of The Devil's Rejects
Edited by Mahtaika on 7/31/2013 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Need a dpriest? Your group seems like the perfect fit for me. Feel free to hit me up in game. My real I.D. is ehobbs6791@live.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]