488 Frst DK and 482 Hol Pal LF Raiding Guild

90 Worgen Death Knight
My brother and I are looking for a new raiding guild to join. We've tried out a few guilds during the past few months by joining via a Trade Chat advert, but none of them have really worked out for us. Either there was too much drama, too many no-shows, or they only raided once per week.

We are both exceptional at our respective rolls and are just getting back into raiding with MoP. We are looking for a drama-free, friendly, and efficient guild to raid with in hopes of downing content and progressing regularly.

We rarely (extremely rarely) die to raid mechanics, are extremely quick learners, and know what it takes to come prepared to a raid. If needed we can provide SS's of our UI and would love to be considered for a solid guild in need of what we can offer.

You can expect us to:

• Be 15 minutes early to raids
  • Be properly gemmed/enchanted/reforged
  • Have flasks/potions and be repaired
  • Know and be prepared for the fights
  • Know how to take constructive criticism and learn from our mistakes
  • Understand how progression works (accept wiping, not get discouraged, etc.)
  • Have a deep understanding of our class and research/review our personal performance to get better each week
  • Have a good competitive attitude
  • Be committed to the guild we think will be a good fit

• We're very solid players who just haven't found the right fit for our tastes yet. If you think you'd be interested just send me a whisper in game or reply here. The 'ì' in my name is alt+0236.

Thanks,

~Dìll

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]