Possible server Xfer to Ner'zhul.

90 Orc Warrior
Just wanted to pop in and ask a few questions because our guild, or most of our guild, is looking to xfer to Ner'zhul. Our server is dying! Our problem is that when we need to fill in a raid with a pug or alts want to run a pug raid there's no players on our server to choose from. It's been a steep decline the past month.

-If we needed to fill some slots on our T/Th/Sun 6:30-9:30 PM raid would it be tough to find a few more qualified players to fill our raid?

-Is there generally strong competition for raiding progression?

-When do most guilds raid?

-Whats the overall feel of this server? Lots of buzz in Org? Vibrant economy?

Thanks and maybe see you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
-If we needed to fill some slots on our T/Th/Sun 6:30-9:30 PM raid would it be tough to find a few more qualified players to fill our raid?

No there is plenty of capable people willing to fit the needs of a raid group. But you need to put in the effort to find people. If you look for someone 30minutes before raid chances are your going to get some scrub that didn't know 300 food existed.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/ner-zhul as far as competition goes you have to talk to the guilds with similar progression.

During the week anywhere from the 6:30pm - 11:00pm window. With the exception of a few late nite guilds like Derp Lotus and Epicdemic (love farming their guys.)

The feel? I'd say troly but fun (for horde anyways.) Tons of Buzz and the economy is great but needs more Tiger Gourami!!!!!!!
Edited by Abbador on 2/8/2013 10:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
My guild transferred here from Nazjatar a few weeks ago (Nazjatar makes your server look like a metropolis full of professional wow players) and it's a good choice. We're still trying to find 2 more permanent raiders, but have yet to run into problems finding people within an hour before raid time who have appropriate gear and can at least learn the fights if they haven't seen them yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Just wanted to pop in and ask a few questions because our guild, or most of our guild, is looking to xfer to Ner'zhul. Our server is dying! Our problem is that when we need to fill in a raid with a pug or alts want to run a pug raid there's no players on our server to choose from. It's been a steep decline the past month.

With my experience you really have to armory a person before you make a for sure decision on if to take them or not, also if you have been on the long enough you will recognize the trolls and bads, they tend to be from the same handful of guilds it seems. But you can for sure fund good competent pugs but I would say the ratio is anywhere from 1:3 or even 1:5 for a competent raider to complete incompetent jackass who can't grasp simple mechanics.

Not the top server out there but there are a few top 1000 progression guilds on the server, I believe incarnate is top 200 if I'm not mistaken, and forgive me if I'm wrong abbador but I believe last word is either top 300 or top 400.

Most guilds run tues-thurs 6pm-12am server. So in that respect if a few guilds are short people, and there are quite a few, that can lead to hard times finding good smart pugs.

I would say its a good economy but some items are monopolized and are at a 300% markup

Thanks and maybe see you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
<The High Rollers Club> a 10 man progression guild on the Ner'Zhul server is looking to recruit a Tank, a Healer, and a Warlock for our core group We raid every Tues/Wed/Thurs at 9pm. Item level isn't a huge deal at the moment because we can gear you up quickly. Steady and reliable attendance is a must. 496 chest/gloves will be supplied if you don't have them. We are looking for a player with a decent amount of raiding experience in this tier and previous tiers. We have solid players at the moment and want to find our last members in order to be ready for 5.2. Currently progressing in HOF/TOES and as a raid group we should be ready to hit Thunderking raid ASAP. To apply please make a char on the US Ner'Zhul server and do a /who the high rollers club to get in-touch with an officer or send an in-game mail to Xfredo, Kalup, KBlast, Medic, or Adorable on our server.

If you transfer servers/faction to join our guild we can offer you a sign-on bonus of 25k gold after a month of proven reliability.

You can also add my battletag to your friends list and PST me in-game: SyCx1#1291
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]