Tillers gifts..

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ever think about this stuff?

It's like "oh hey Sho, I found this gross apple buried in the dirt somewhere. You can have it."

"Oh wow, crimsonguard thank you so much i'm so hungry"

"alright watever. just brush the turds off it i guess"

lol. Just seems kind of shady to me.
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock
I just want to know who keeps leaving their cat statues everywhere, especially in my farm plots! You'd think I'd have found them all by now, but nope!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Sandse
I just want to know who keeps leaving their cat statues everywhere, especially in my farm plots! You'd think I'd have found them all by now, but nope!

No other types of animals either. I think that Ella just compulsively buries the ones I give her.
Reply Quote
the apple refered to is n amed "lovely apple" this would mean that in above scenario, Crimsonguard feels that feces-covered foodstuffs are "lovely"
Edited by Aladster on 2/8/2013 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i think..of it more as

oh..hey heres..a rare expensive gem/statue//other thing..

OH whats..this i get a chicken.. awww best friend ever /stab friend with knife take gems/statues back
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
See, Sho's a practical girl. She'll just wash off the apple rather than waste food trying to act all ditzy and dainty.

Additionally those apples have seeds as well. Who is to say she doesn't turn around and plant an apple tree somewhere?

I hear in 5.3 there's going to be a boss that is vulnerable to apple cider and this is where Sho comes in with her giant orchard and saves all of Pandaria! Okay, I'm making that up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Aladster
the apple refered to is n amed "lovely apple" this would mean that in above scenario, Crimsonguard feels that feces-covered foodstuffs are "lovely"

I guess so.

Or it could be kind of just like... I dig it up, look at it and go "well that's just... lovely" before pocketing it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

It's like "oh hey Sho, I found this gross apple buried in the dirt somewhere. You can have it."

that's basicly what a vegetable is
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/08/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Sandse

Dog did it, the one on our farm.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Crimsonguard

I guess so.

Or it could be kind of just like... I dig it up, look at it and go "well that's just... lovely" before pocketing it.

so you put feces in your pockets, as well?

*rub chin*

(im just joshin you man :P)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

that's basicly what a vegetable is

Yep. You're right. That's what a vegetable is.
Reply Quote
What, you think the local grocery store doesn't have a few apples in their produce section that were picked up off the ground? Sometimes they fall off the tree when ripe, you know. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2013 10:30 AMPosted by Eliesa
What, you think the local grocery store doesn't have a few apples in their produce section that were picked up off the ground? Sometimes they fall off the tree when ripe, you know. ;)

miles from any apple tree?
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
02/08/2013 10:31 AMPosted by Crimsonguard

This is Azeroth. Who is to say the trees didn't just walk away?
Reply Quote

you do realize that you are an elf that uses holy magic to kill bad guys with an axe too heavy to be feesibly used by anyone, much less someone of your current build? :P

I.e. you're putting too much thought into this ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Kahzregi

This is Azeroth. Who is to say the trees didn't just walk away?

Good point... Hm... maybe I'll catch a druid the next time I'm hungry.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

Darn druids are at it again. Guess it was time for them to heal so they wandered off. Wait a bit, they'll be back where you found that apple.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Kaeilthas

Darn druids are at it again. Guess it was time for them to heal so they wandered off. Wait a bit, they'll be back where you found that apple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9bbxNV7QY8&noredirect=1
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

Maybe the apples aren't meant for eating (after all, you do bring her her favorite cooked food, too). Maybe they're projectiles for her to toss at Kunzen?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

Maybe the apples aren't meant for eating (after all, you do bring her her favorite cooked food, too). Maybe they're projectiles for her to toss at Kunzen?

Cro's Apple
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]