Why is the Mogu and Pandaren language........

63 Draenei Paladin
Why is the Mogu and Pandaren language(which are apparently the same language) all Nom nom nom nom?

Are Mogus so lazy and gluttonous that they would have their eating sounds be their native language?
Edited by Archpaladin on 2/8/2013 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
It's just to be silly.

They should make the tauren language a bunch of moos.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
What is the Tauren language anyways
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/08/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Archpaladin

'Moo mooo moOo mo. mmooOooooOOooo, ooMmoomMOO!'
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Nomnom nom, nom nom nomnom nom. Nom nom nom nomnomnom nom.

Nom.

Nomnom nom nom, nomnomnom, nom.

Edit: Nomnom.
Edited by Draugjin on 2/8/2013 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That's just what it sounds like to nonpandaren. If you go up to a pandaren going all nomnomnom, it's very similar to if you go up to someone Chinese in real life saying chingchongchingchong: horribly racist and offensive.

Seriously, why do you gotta go be hateful like that?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
02/08/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Archpaladin

It's taurahe or something.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Just read some Taur-ahe it sounds like something a Native American or Canadian(since there are so many Canadian and American languages I can't tell which even though I identify myself as a native Canadian) would say
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
With the Cookie Monster language of the natives of Pandaria and the Monk trainers in the Peak of Serenity, it's hard to take Pandaren and Monks seriously when Blizzard apparently doesn't even take them seriously...
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
We apparently take the Mogu seriously despite having the same silly language as the Pandaren.

For some reason the Shado Pan leader is also taken seriously by Blizzard unlike the other Pandaren.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
We apparently take the Mogu seriously despite having the same silly language as the Pandaren.

For some reason the Shado Pan leader is also taken seriously by Blizzard unlike the other Pandaren.

The Shado-pan leader takes himself too seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

The Shado-pan leader takes himself too seriously.

Possessed by the sha of seriousness.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
So Sha make Pandaren more serious......
Reply Quote
To show how much a joke the pandas are.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
So Sha are the most serious things of MoP right?
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Archpaladin
Just read some Taur-ahe it sounds like something a Native American or Canadian(since there are so many Canadian and American languages I can't tell which even though I identify myself as a native Canadian) would say

To clarify. "Canadian" English and "American" English are barely different. "Canadian" spelling of words such as, colour, favour, favourite, neighbour etc, etc are used in every other English speaking country (read: English as the national language.)

"American" English is an offshoot where Americans decided to be different and change words because they deemed their way was proper by eliminating letters that were not needed.

Idc which you use, but I consider the American way incorrect.

It's also one reason why English is one of the hardest languages to learn because there's the "American" way, then the way the rest of the English speaking world.
Edited by Lorelaî on 2/11/2013 10:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/11/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Archpaladin
So Sha are the most serious things of MoP right?

Pretty much.

I don't see many other eldritch abominations defiling the land, and it doesn't get more serious than that.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/11/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Lorelaî

To clarify. "Canadian" English and "American" English are barely different. "Canadian" spelling of words such as, colour, favour, favourite, neighbour etc, etc are used in every other English speaking country (read: English as the national language.)

"American" English is an offshoot where Americans decided to be different and change words because they deemed their way was proper by eliminating letters that were not needed.

Idc which you use, but I consider the American way incorrect.

It's also one reason why English is one of the hardest languages to learn because there's the "American" way, then the way the rest of the English speaking world.

I'm American and I consider our language incorrect. Just like our measurements, our football, and most of our politics.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Maihray
I'm American and I consider our language incorrect. Just like our measurements, our football, and most of our politics.

I like you already, good sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]