S or A for PvP? (opinions)

38 Night Elf Druid
Can anyone give me their opinions of Sub or !@# specs for PvP, my main has been specced as $%^ since I first started and I just obtained my PvP weapons and am wondering about the pros and cons of Sub. I'm asking mostly as I have a PvE set too and don't want to destroy my hotbars on one build just to find out it's not for me.

Just looking for thoughts and opinions, thank's yall!
Reply Quote
38 Night Elf Druid
Sorry, forgot a link to my rogue:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/feathermoon/Snarftacular/advanced
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
Mut is fine but in the end Sub is more viable for standard arena settings. Mut holds its own, however, so if you do better with Mut stick with it.

If you want to be the best rogue you can be, however, go Sub. It brings more control, more reliable energy regen., and Find Weakness is amazing.
Reply Quote
38 Night Elf Druid
Mut is fine but in the end Sub is more viable for standard arena settings. Mut holds its own, however, so if you do better with Mut stick with it.

If you want to be the best rogue you can be, however, go Sub. It brings more control, more reliable energy regen., and Find Weakness is amazing.

Perfect answer for me, i'll practice Sub a few rounds in BG/arena and see how it holds for myself, thank you :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Play the spec you are most efficient at!
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
!@#. $%^ all the way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]