Ruinous's Open Challenge to Any Guild

(Locked)

6 Night Elf Rogue
Ruinous would like to challenge any guild on the server to 10v10, RBG-style wargames. This is to assert our server dominance in every sphere of PvP that exists.

If there are any Horde guilds that believe that they can beat Team Ruinous (composed of players from teams Australia, Norway, Phillipines, Taiwan, China, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada and the United States) in a 10v10 guild RBG wargame, then please post here so we can arrange a date to face off, preferrably by tomorrow night.

Rules/Procedure:

- Once a challenger emerges, both teams will publicize their team rosters.
- Each team must have 3 healers, 1 FC and 6 DPS.
- Players may be swapped in-between games.
- Best 2 out of 3 series with all 3 games played anyways.
- Map choice is pre-determined as it will be WSG -> BfG -> TP/AB (losing team of game 2 chooses last map.)
- All players must be affiliated with the guild they are representing one way or another (i.e., they must have at least a level 1 in the guild.)

Deadline for accepting Ruinous' challenge: 10:59 PM PST, February 7, 2013
90 Orc Death Knight
02/07/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Sukisuk
- All players must be affiliated with the guild they are representing one way or another (i.e., they must have at least a level 1 in the guild.)

what a joke
88 Pandaren Priest
who is this person even?
90 Tauren Druid
This is to assert our server dominance in every sphere of PvP that exists.
lol

(composed of players from teams Australia, Norway, Phillipines, Taiwan, China, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada and the United States)
lol @ listing regions that are IP blocked from playing on US servers

Deadline for accepting Ruinous' challenge: 10:59 PM PST, February 7, 2013
So hours after this post was made.

lol
90 Orc Death Knight
Actually, let me elaborate on my post.

(i.e., they must have at least a level 1 in the guild.)

Basically what this means is Ruinous can court high-skilled players from wherever and say "hey, if you play with us, just roll a toon on Kil'Jaeden and we'll invite you to guild." Mind you, <Ruinous> is supposed to be 90s-only, since they have an alt/leveling guild for <90 characters.

At the very least you should stipulate that participating players must have a level 90 character in <Ruinous>... meaning they have to actually demonstrate commitment in moving a character to KJ and joining the guild.

What you're advertising instead is basically some sort of WoW All-Star challenge that has nothing to do with Ruinous. Calling it Team Ruinous is a sham, and indicative of the type of BS your guild has been trying to pull for years.
90 Tauren Druid
02/07/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Faidra
who is this person even?
Ironically, no toons on the account are in or associated with ruinous.
90 Troll Druid
You may be able to beat VI in a wargame, but can you beat us at nekkid bear dancing?
90 Tauren Druid
If ruinous wants to assert themselves as "dominant" then the rule should be, all toons participating in the 10v10 must be on the server kil'jaeden and cannot have transferred to KJ any time after feb 4th. Period.
Edited by Moojerk on 2/7/2013 4:08 PM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
02/07/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Faidra
who is this person even?

http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/us/Barthilas/Tevez
88 Pandaren Priest
02/07/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Dnasis
who is this person even?

http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/us/Barthilas/Tevez

mmmk
90 Orc Death Knight
I just want to point out that "Team Ruinous" will likely be a Horde team, based on the players Psyops said would be streaming.

FYI: "Team Ruinous" being a Horde team is a giant red flag.

Once a challenger emerges, both teams will publicize their team rosters.

And since no one is willing to participate in this joke of an event, Ruinous will never say who will participate, and claim that everyone is afraid of them and that they are #1.
Edited by Dnasis on 2/7/2013 4:16 PM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
02/07/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Operativez
Unless you live in Australia, that's not hours after the OP was created.

11PM PST deadline - 4PM PST post date = 7 hours, not even half of a day

learn to math
90 Worgen Druid
02/07/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Dnasis
Unless you live in Australia, that's not hours after the OP was created.

11PM PST deadline - 4PM PST post date = 7 hours, not even half of a day

learn to math

I apologize; misinterpreted what he was saying.
90 Orc Death Knight
02/07/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Unseenzy
posting in a daniel(dnasis) has no life thread

Don't you have somebody else's account to play? Or perhaps I should report you for posting personal information? Pick your bannable offense.
Edited by Dnasis on 2/7/2013 4:27 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
Ruinous #1.
90 Orc Death Knight
Just report him and move on.
1 Night Elf Druid
where am i posting personal information? and my posts arent deleted, the threads are so i dont see how its connected to me at all, i'm not doing anything wrong
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]