If there are any Horde guilds that believe that they can beat Team Ruinous (composed of players from teams Australia, Norway, Phillipines, Taiwan, China, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada and the United States) in a 10v10 guild RBG wargame, then please post here so we can arrange a date to face off, preferrably by tomorrow night.
- Once a challenger emerges, both teams will publicize their team rosters.
- Each team must have 3 healers, 1 FC and 6 DPS.
- Players may be swapped in-between games.
- Best 2 out of 3 series with all 3 games played anyways.
- Map choice is pre-determined as it will be WSG -> BfG -> TP/AB (losing team of game 2 chooses last map.)
- All players must be affiliated with the guild they are representing one way or another (i.e., they must have at least a level 1 in the guild.)
Deadline for accepting Ruinous' challenge: 10:59 PM PST, February 7, 2013