Ruinous's Open Challenge to Any Guild

(Locked)

90 Orc Death Knight
Psyops you should log online :)
90 Troll Mage
It's good to see that, years later, Ruinous still can't be taken seriously.
90 Troll Shaman
I MEAN, IF ITS OK FOR PEOPLE TO ACT LIKE RETARDS WHEN "THEIR TEAM" WON A SPORTING EVENT THEN RUINOUS CAN PRETEND TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS.

WE CAN CALL WHAT THEY ARE DOING "FANTASY RBGS".
90 Gnome Mage
Fantasy WoW should happen

I'll draft Kevin in the first round
90 Troll Druid
This is an open challenge to any <Ruinous> member to challenge me to a Yu-gi-oh battle. Your choice of field, dice matches only.
90 Undead Warlock
This is an open challenge to any <Ruinous> member to challenge me to a Yu-gi-oh battle. Your choice of field, dice matches only.

so, what you're trying to say is that you want to challenge me to a typeracer battle?

ok, then:

http://play.typeracer.com/?rt=10yanwnzrj39r
Edited by Psyops on 2/7/2013 8:24 PM PST
90 Troll Druid

so, what you're trying to say is that you want to challenge me to a typeracer battle?

ok, then:

Let's go !@#$%.
90 Undead Warlock

ok, then:

Let's go !@#$%.

http://i.imgur.com/Pobv8JC.jpg

that was difficult
3 Night Elf Rogue
Psyops just admitted to Ddosing in chat, GG.
90 Tauren Druid
Ruinous would like to challenge any guild on the server to 10v10, RBG-style wargames. This is to assert our server dominance in every sphere of PvP that exists.

If there are any Horde guilds that believe that they can beat Team Ruinous (composed of players from teams Australia, Norway, Phillipines, Taiwan, China, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada and the United States) in a 10v10 guild RBG wargame, then please post here so we can arrange a date to face off, preferrably by tomorrow night.

Rules/Procedure:

- Once a challenger emerges, both teams will publicize their team rosters.
- Each team must have 3 healers, 1 FC and 6 DPS.
- Players may be swapped in-between games.
- Best 2 out of 3 series with all 3 games played anyways.
- Map choice is pre-determined as it will be WSG -> BfG -> TP/AB (losing team of game 2 chooses last map.)
- All players must be affiliated with the guild they are representing one way or another (i.e., they must have at least a level 1 in the guild.)

Deadline for accepting Ruinous' challenge: 10:59 PM PST, February 7, 2013

Henceforth anyone hailing from ruinous calling themselves australian shall be labelled Tasmanian.
1 Night Elf Druid
02/07/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Glinklegend
Psyops just admitted to Ddosing in chat, GG.

if were quick we can still catch the morning news
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ruinious, a bunch of scrubs trying hard to be good.
90 Human Death Knight
02/08/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Badiator

Your name suits you.
90 Undead Priest
02/08/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Badiator
Welcome to 2009.
90 Human Death Knight
2009 was a good year for me.
90 Undead Death Knight

Your name suits you.

The funny thing is I bet this dude would work you over and you would be laying in a puddle of your own piss and blood after he was done with you Orcsbane, possibly the worst dk on KJ.
Edited by Cooler on 2/8/2013 9:14 AM PST
90 Undead Death Knight
02/07/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Darthvaderz
So any Challenges yet?

I already challenged all you bads to duels, you guys chickened out HARD. Especially Poppy, that terrible dk. L2P Unholy maybe ;)

Anyways, ya I am down for a 10v10 Requiem vs Ruinous.

Only 1 rule, to represent your guild you must be IN the guild on the character you are playing. LOL, seriously dont waste everyones time with having a level 1 and saying you are team ruinous.

All 10 players of each team must be IN the guild they are represeting, that is my only condition I would need for a proper guild vs guild event.
Thats not too much to ask is it?

Also, psyops, I dont understand what you have against Requiem, why so much rage/hate?
WE ALL KNOW how skilled you are in RBGS(only rbgs) psyops. Requiem took you in, when you were down in the dumps, it raised you to 2200 this season. Then you get 2200 (douche mode activated) turn around and bite the hand that fed you and now have some sort of Vendetta against us. Good luck bro.

So if you wanna challenge requiem call it what it is, dont wear some mask and think you are tricking everyone. If you want a "requiem vs whats your skype" ask for it. This whole Ruinous vs Requiem thing is beating a dead horse now, especially when Ruinous wants nothing to do with Requiem.

Until next time,
Edited by Cooler on 2/8/2013 10:41 AM PST
FRIDAY NIGHT MILK BAG CRUSH WOW WUZZ PUSHES THE LIMITS OF CAN CRUSHING ONCE AGAIN
http://youtu.be/rEawYsXdqK8
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]