Ruinous's Open Challenge to Any Guild

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Priest
FRIDAY NIGHT MILK BAG CRUSH WOW WUZZ PUSHES THE LIMITS OF CAN CRUSHING ONCE AGAIN
http://youtu.be/rEawYsXdqK8

/swoon
90 Human Death Knight
02/08/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Cooler

Your name suits you.

The funny thing is I bet this dude would work you over and you would be laying in a puddle of your own piss and blood after he was done with you Orcsbane, possibly the worst dk on KJ.

Not likely.
90 Orc Death Knight
Cooler forgot about me, I guess.
90 Human Death Knight
02/08/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Dnasis
Cooler forgot about me, I guess.

/pat
90 Human Death Knight
And me. Although I don't think he really knows me.
90 Human Death Knight
Is this the derpface Cooler, or the one just trying to stir up some friendly e-drama?
90 Human Mage

lol @ listing regions that are IP blocked from playing on US servers

Side note: I don't think WoW IP blocks by region, I've played from multiple countries in Asia without any problems other than the detecting a change in my login pattern issue.

Yea, they dont IP block, it's just its really hard to buy a US account in those regions. I don't know anyone would want to anyway since they would be playing with like 750ms.

EDIT: my bad, didnt know it actually existed.
Edited by Mageco on 2/8/2013 2:13 PM PST
90 Pandaren Warrior
Has anyone even thought to question the authenticity of this? I've never heard of us putting this challenge out.

Shhhh, I wanted to see how long it would take these idiots to notice this. Apparently any idiot can say I am Ruinous, I represent the whole guild and my word is law. Why would someone put out a challenge on an alt account without anyone asking for any authenticity check?

Oh wait that's right, people just want an excuse to troll
90 Worgen Druid
02/08/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Mageco
Has anyone even thought to question the authenticity of this? I've never heard of us putting this challenge out.

http://i.imgur.com/UE4WMaG.jpg
90 Human Death Knight

Shhhh, I wanted to see how long it would take these idiots to notice this. Apparently any idiot can say I am Ruinous, I represent the whole guild and my word is law. Why would someone put out a challenge on an alt account without anyone asking for any authenticity check?

Oh wait that's right, people just want an excuse to troll

Actually that's what you get when you let just anyone join, and don't police your members.

02/08/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Operativez

http://i.imgur.com/UE4WMaG.jpg

So in other words you guys never had the intention of accepting/challenging anyone, and dodge yet again.
Edited by Nnutthowze on 2/8/2013 1:22 PM PST
90 Worgen Druid
02/08/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Nnutthowze
So in other words you guys never had the intention of accepting/challenging anyone, and dodge yet again.

No, what I'm saying is Arkhaos is aware and condones this while apparently Gabeco/Gavello aren't aware.
90 Human Death Knight
That whole "milk it for as many laughs as possible" is what made me think the whole thing isn't serious, and you have no intentions of challenging anyone.
90 Worgen Druid
02/08/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Nnutthowze
That whole "milk it for as many laughs as possible" is what made me think the whole thing isn't serious, and you have no intentions of challenging anyone.

you should assemble a team and test that
90 Human Death Knight
Except that I'm not bragging about how my guild is #1 everywhere, and I really don't care who is. If you really want to wargames someone, I'm sure Requiem would be up to the challenge if you're using people with level 90s in your guild.

Otherwise, it's not about how good Ruinous players are, it's about how well they can recruit actual players with talent to fight for them.
Edited by Nnutthowze on 2/8/2013 1:32 PM PST
can we get back to talking about my milk bag crush and give me attention please
90 Human Death Knight
FRIDAY NIGHT MILK BAG CRUSH WOW WUZZ PUSHES THE LIMITS OF CAN CRUSHING ONCE AGAIN
http://youtu.be/rEawYsXdqK8
90 Troll Druid
I'd rather talk about milk in general, since we've discussed milk bags and milking the thread for laughs, I figure it's about time. I personally find that milk is terrible on it's own, but chocolate milk is great. Milk also is an ingredient in delicious malts. I happen to be slightly lactose intolerant, but I don't let that get in the way of enjoying chocolate, because chocolate is chocolate. Seriously, who would willingly give up chocolate and ice cream unless eating them made you practically die?
90 Orc Death Knight
"#TeamRuinous" is just Psyops/Vorps/Specops/whatever's dumb attempt to embarrass Requiem, out of rage. It's even more apparent now, considering Mageco wasn't even involved. I'm guessing Neuro wasn't either?
90 Worgen Druid
02/08/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Dnasis
#TeamRuinous" is just Psyops/Vorps/Specops/whatever's dumb attempt to embarrass Requiem, out of rage.

Lol? The OP doesn't even mention Requiem. Why would I want to embarrass Requiem, and furthermore, how does a wargame challenge embarrass anyone, even if you lose? Neuro, Tacolol, Kirstianna and Arkhaos were the only ranking members of the guild aware.

Also, check Mageco's edit.
Edited by Operativez on 2/8/2013 2:17 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]