What does S/S and H/H mean?

I have been reading alot about the hidden stat distribution. Is that S/S and H/H mean? also is there a website i can go to to see more info about this?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Pet Battles -
H = Health; S = Speed; P = Power; B = Balanced
H/H Means the primary stat is health over anything else.
H/P means the two primary stats are Health and Power.
S/P means the two primary stats are Speed and Power.
B/B Means all three stats are balanced evenly but not to the maximum.
S/B means that Speed is primary stat but Health and Power are balanced evenly.

3/13 = B/B
4/14 = P/P
5/15 = S/S
6/16 = H/H
7/17 = H/P
8/18 = P/S
9/19 = H/S
10/20 = P/B
11/21 = S/B
12/22 = H/B
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Warcraftpets.com has full breakdowns on the different breeds aswell as there are multiple addons you can dload from curse.com that have breed id built in
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Not sure why some people use letters. Once more breeds come alive all the letter combinations will be defunct.

S/S means breed id 5 - all points are allocated to speed.
H/H means breed id 6. - all points are allocated to health.
Edited by Kenpo on 2/7/2013 5:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Not sure why some people use letters. Once more breeds come alive all the letter combinations will be defunct.

Not sure why some people use numbers, lol. May be because it's easier? (S)peed, (H)it points, (P)ower, (B)alance. Breed #9 for example, I don't remember what is it. But I do understand what is breed H/S.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
This breakdown was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/07/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Kenpo

There's no current plans for more breeds, slight variations are all taken care of in the base stats, like not all rats have the same base stats.

Letters are easier to remember than numbers. Tell someone S stands for speed, they'll remember it next month. Tell someone id5 stands for s/s they'll forget it in 10min.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/18/2014 05:02 AMPosted by Daenerys
There's no current plans for more breeds, slight variations are all taken care of in the base stats, like not all rats have the same base stats.

Also we have all permutations of breed possible as it is. Unless they add an entirely new stat, we're not getting any new breeds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]