• 10/16H Rogue, All spec LF 10m •

90 Troll Rogue
GMs of my past two guilds called it quits, so I'm looking for an established, stable, mature 10m guild. I have no issues with attendance, I'm accountable for my mistakes and I'm not one to rage nor argue. I'm only interested in guilds whose servers are on the New York/ Chicago Datacenters. Raid times from 7-12 EST/CST, 3-4 nights a week would be great.

Recent raid history..

<Glitched Soul> Illidan 10m
• 5/6H Vaults (joined the week of their hWill kill, guild did not go back for farm)
• 5/6H Heart (US 124 Vizier, US 105 Amber-Shaper)
• 4/4N Terrace w Elite

<Snozzberry Juice> Burning Blade 10m
• H Madness (US 180)
• H Spine (US 190)

I'm available for Mumble interviews as well as BNet chat to get the application process started.
BTag > RealID

Glitched Soul w videos
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Glitched+Soul/rating.tier14_10
Snozzberry Juice
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Snozzberry+Juice/rating.tier13_10
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 11/16H
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-10 Man. (Considering switching to 25 for 5.2)
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Thanks but I'm not looking for a temp guild since you're going 25 next patch. If my taste changes for 25s I'll be in touch though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey, won't waste your time with copy/paste so i'll make it brief. We are looking for a reliable rogue to add to our core for 5.2. We are currently 16/16H and ranked US 16th 10man and are Realm 1st.

We raid Mon - Thursday 7-11est. If you are interested hit me up at Murderwhale#1954
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
We are looking for a rogue for our 10m, currently 10/16H. We are specifically looking for a solid rogue, and are recruiting for an immediate and permanent raid position, and not for the bench. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs, 7-11pm EST.

6/6H MSV
4/6H HoF
4/4 ToES

Would love to talk to you directly instead of the usual guild recruit spam.

ZeFo#2488

We could also have a talk in mumble if that is better suited for you.

Hope to hear from you Renaitre.
Edited by Zefo on 2/8/2013 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey there,

Would love to talk to you, Dein#1115. Recruitment thread here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811022578
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi Renai, I'd definitely like to talk to you about a raid spot, seems like you'd be a great fit (and I'm at the point where I'd kick a puppy to get a rogue in the raid).

About Us:
<Carried> is an alliance 10m raiding guild on US-Whisperwind (which is on the Chicago datacenter =P). We were formed a few weeks after the start of the Cata, but are composed of players who have deep roots on the server and have mostly played with each other for some time.

The guild's primary focus is to be a progression-oriented raiding guild while maintaining a relaxed and friendly environment. We raid because we enjoy it, but as we find raiding to be the most fun when it is done competitively, we take it seriously.

We are currently 6/6HM MSV, 5/6HM HoF, and 1/4HM Terrace.

Specific Information:
  • Raid times are currently Tuesday-Thursday, 7pm-11pm server (CST) time. We will also occasionally raid Mondays 7-11 if the content calls for it.
  • We use a fairly straightforward communal loot system. The entire raid is free to discuss who should get loot. Final say usually goes to potential recipients, or to /rolls after all has been said. Loot is given out with the intent to bring about the most benefit to the raid.

Current needs (core spots): spriest or boomkin with healing offspec, rogue (high priority), warlock

If you have any questions or would like to apply, feel free to add Aker via RealID at Phph#1412 or contact Sprawlie, Xanrael, Ikatus, or Åkerfeldt (alt+0197) in-game. Or, if you'd prefer to apply via our website, please go to the recruitment section of http://www.carriedguild.com.

Thanks for your time, hope we hear from you soon!

-Xan
Edited by Xanrael on 2/8/2013 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The <Chosen> raid team is recruiting some formidable raiders to augment our roster. We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 9-11:30pm server time. Currently we are working on all raids, including farm content and heroics; 6/6 MV and 3/6 HoF at the moment. We only run 10-mans.

We are looking for mature, skilled players who are either experienced raiders or are looking for a progression raiding environment. Our guild atmosphere is casual, with most people working to better themselves and their team mates between raids.

As a guild, we readily help our members and cover repair bills, enchants, food, and flasks. We require Vent use for raid communication. Raiders are required to provide some method of contact outside the game: cell number, email address, etc. All members are entitled to their own @ischosen.com email address. http://www.ischosen.com

We have had to rebuild our team since the beginning of MoP due to some unpredictable real-life changes of some members and are thus in need of new (and sometimes old) friends to join us as we grow as a guild. If this sounds like something you would be interested in as a raid-focused WoW player, please drop me a line in game.

On another note besides all that. We have been recruiting people to fill ranks and plan on pushing next week to catch up with the world. I myself just joined this week and plan on helping the guild succeed. Please contact me in game with battle tag ilovevodka#1296. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hello there! <Lucid> is a 10man Alliance guild on Burning Legion that is currently looking for a new tank (Non-Paladin), MDPS, & a healer (also non-pally).

Lucid is a guild that has been around since Vanilla and has vast amounts of experiences in raiding within each expansion. While never having a group that was really amped up towards downing Heroic content, things have changed this expansion. My current 10 man core team is hell-bent on downing H Throne of the Thunder King in 5.2 PRE-nerf and pushing to be top Ally guild on our server. We’ve had countless changes to our roster due to people joining and not really cutting it or not very much caring for the progression that some of the other/more experienced raiders are looking for. We’re a really interactive and social guild that loves to just kick it and have a good time. However, that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to take things seriously when it comes to raiding; because we do.

Things we’re looking for/require:
-Vent
-Understandings of each fight in each raid during the current patch
-DBM (or some form of it)
-A sense of humor
-Dedication
-Punctuality
-Knowledge of your class.

We’re currently 8/16 so far in this expansion (6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF, 0/4 TOTES) but the team that has branched to form a very progressive group has been extremely held back in regards to progession. We definitely have the means of clearing 16/16N pre 5.2 and then intend on jumping right into the new content.
Our raid times are as followed:
Sunday: 7-10:00 PM (CST)
Wednesday: 8-11:00 PM (CST)
Thursday: 7-10:00 PM (CST)

If you're interested in joining please contact me on Dotholiday and also feel free to speak with Beergutftw on Burning Legion and feel free to add my Real ID for further questions if you have any: stichaelmanton@yahoo.com

It'd be great to have you man.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Thanks everyone, sent a few BTag requests, had a few chats..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
puggin ain't easy..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
About us:::

We are a new 10 man guild on the Kul Tiras server, as horde. We are casual-core environment which means we plan on completing the current tier efficiently in a timely manner but on a much less rigorous schedule than most progression environments. Most of us currently have other responsibilities in our lives besides gaming so we can't commit that 24/7 lifestyle to gaming and want to be able to raid while also having social schedules. We picked a quiet server to reside on to have a more intimate feel with our community and enjoy that server competitiveness. Most of our core members have been playing wow for over 6 years and have been on the cutting edge of progression in multiple tiers and finishing in the top 10 us and world in 10 and 25 man modes. We are very interested in achieving a regularly competitive pvp atmosphere with 3's-5's and rbg teams.

We are very interested in challenge modes and want to obtain our server first for the gold mode here since we just got here and saw that this was available.

Leadership/Raid Experience: We have remained friends over the course of our whole wow careers but each have a unique facet of experiences and skills. Myself, I raided in mid 200-300 range of wow for 4 years, then I joined Premonition on Senjin the US 2nd guild, and when they made the decision to conclude raiding. Fidd was with me in Change Machine on Vashj, then went to Swims in Lava one of the top US 10 mans. Azmo has been in multiple US 100-150 guilds in his career and mainly pvps on Tich with <Hey Im MVP> and already has multiple server first gold modes on different classes. Putrifid/Ledonn was in multiple US 100-150 guilds. These are just some of our core members.

Progression:: Our current core members range from 11/16hm, 2/16hm, normal clears, to fresh players that just got back into wow since FL. Looking to be top on server for end of this tier into the new tier. Just got everyone on the same page and caught up ready to go for 5.2.

Currently (as of 2/3/12): 6/6-N MSV

So we have nothing done as a full group yet, just all individually progressed at different rates atm.

Raid Times
Sat-Sun (Monday an optional extra day if needed) Raid will start at 7pm and go to 10:30pm server time (Central Time).

If you have any questions for us please contact us in game by messaging: Azmodias (Ciphur#1194), Reese (pimia#1608), or Fidlesticks.

You can also check out our guild website and apply at < http://casualtown.enjin.com/home >
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]