Lfm weekly static group 10m.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey.
Im looking for players on the horde side that would be interested in joining a static group every week. I don't have any days in mind. But I can adjust to the majority if needed. I do have all roles raid ready. So I can fill whatever the raid needs. Here is my bt ilovevodka#1296 thanks. If there is a lot of interest. Then I will love to do 25m!
Edited by Brigeda on 2/8/2013 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Chosen> is officially sponsoring this pug and as Brigeda said, it will hopefully go on a weekly basis and somewhat revitalize the concept of pugging on the Horde side. Due to our busy guild raiding schedule the day the pug runs will likely be Saturday. This is a great opportunity for people who haven't gotten the chance to try out the raids this expansion to go have some fun, regardless how far the group gets.

To be clear, this is not a pug to fill a guild run; this is a straight forward pug, one that will hopefully gain static attendance with some rotation amongst participants.

If you are interested in attending please let Brigeda know, as aforementioned. If you need help optimizing your toon for the raid, feel free to approach myself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HEY GUYS!
Our first pug went great! We made new friends, killed bosses and got loot :D
Our only issue was people not being able to stay a bit later. But we were able to find people right away and continue the raid. If your interested just mail me a message if you like. I look forward to seeing new faces!
Reply Quote
This week the PUG will be on Friday. Let Brigeda know if you'd like an invite and ensure your toon is optimized and has consumables to use prior to attending.
Reply Quote
The pug is running today at 8pm. Let Brigeda know, have your flasks/food ready, and do not show up in PVP gear please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]