Selling level 25 guild!

90 Gnome Priest
You hear the first MSK reference in the first minute, but all you get is that mage asking what MSK is. You don't get the explanation of what MSK is until about the 5-6 min mark.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/15/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Joynal
You hear the first MSK reference in the first minute, but all you get is that mage asking what MSK is. You don't get the explanation of what MSK is until about the 5-6 min mark.
I dunno about you, but i feel it was implied early on that it was a fictional currency.....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I don't remember it being implied early, just seeing a lot of confusion about what MSK is. It would be easy to infer that it was fictional, though. That gnome was clearly out of his mind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump, woot for two pages!

You pay, you pay now!!!!!!!

(wipes away tear)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump, woot for two pages!

You pay, you pay now!!!!!!!

(wipes away tear)

I love your name
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thank you, it was Blackadder like the tv show, but had to change when i moved. Now it's Slackbladdder.

Here ya go, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88WW2xDlAc

See if you can spot the younger, sexier Hugh Laurie. LOL, before House, i like to think he was the Jim Carrey of Great Britain.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Thank you, it was Blackadder like the tv show, but had to change when i moved. Now it's Slackbladdder.

Here ya go, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88WW2xDlAc

See if you can spot the younger, sexier Hugh Laurie. LOL, before House, i like to think he was the Jim Carrey of Great Britain.

Oh man, Rowan is my hero
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Definitely, it's much better than Mr. Bean. He was also in a show called Thin Blue Line which is really cute too. I heard a rumor years ago that he was considered to play Lord Voldermort in Harry Potter, man, if only that had come true. /swoon
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/16/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Slackbladder
Definitely, it's much better than Mr. Bean. He was also in a show called Thin Blue Line which is really cute too. I heard a rumor years ago that he was considered to play Lord Voldermort in Harry Potter, man, if only that had come true. /swoon

Fiennes was awesome but holy smokes would that have been awesome. Also, you are fountain of knowledge
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I cant imagine a Sexier Hugh Laurie...... My brain Might explode.......

I'll be in my bunk.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I cant imagine a Sexier Hugh Laurie...... My brain Might explode.......

I'll be in my bunk.

O.o I completely agree.......
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
dont kill me for this but stephen fry > hugh laurie. not by alot but by enough that i had to say it....

*ducks for cover*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Maybe it's the lack of coffee....or the list of a bajillion things to do running through my head...but the only conceivable reason I can come up with for this thread being bumped was a random search on hugh laurie.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Maybe it's the lack of coffee....or the list of a bajillion things to do running through my head...but the only conceivable reason I can come up with for this thread being bumped was a random search on hugh laurie.

Ditto.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm actually selling my Alliance guild on this server for 75k.

It's level 25 with 5 bank tabs.

Anyone interested?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I'm selling my guild too. <We Hate Baker>, for sale!

BUT NO, I'VE DISBANDED IT! mua ha ha
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
NOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU CAN"T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Selling lvl 25 guild on frostmane whisper me in game for more details

Earlscruggs <Holy Crusaders>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
hey guys I want to trade my level 25 guild with 7 guild tabs for 100k gold the guilds name is 'ELITE'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]