Friday, February 8, 2013

100 Night Elf Druid
My monk and his mount look alike.

http://i.imgur.com/IZNsrcU.jpg
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
He considers you merely an accessory, the latest in ursine fashion.

Sorry, it's the best I've got. I've obviously been buried for a while now and am just beginning to rise again. (Poor SentinelsWiki is probably filled with trash. Not that anyone but me finds it. It's like the spambots have their own little room in which they roll around in their filth ... and I have an obsessive need to go hose it down regularly.)

Speaking of which ... how on earth is a mother supposed to respond to being told about a zombie love story? (Answer: Smile and give noncommittal responses. Even when being told excruiatingly painful details.)

I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm ever going to get back into WOW. I used to need to hide from the stresses of money and teenagers. Not needing to do so means I'm out doing a lot of things ... and getting home too late to play much. Hmmmmm ....

*sets out buffet with one side loaded with hot cocoa, donuts, pastries, and other assorted tooth-rotters, while the other side is weighted down with coffee, tea, fruit, granola, yogurt, and oatmeal*
*plants self in front of sugar-overdosing side and digs in*

My sweet tooth is alive and well. (So are my workouts. They're dating. ^_~)

Good morning (by a smidgen) Sentinels!

Are you keeping Azeroth alive in my absence?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/08/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Eilethalua
He considers you merely an accessory, the latest in ursine fashion.

No, ursine!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]