To Faceroll...

90 Human Warrior
is not why I play my warrior, and if it is for you. Then enjoy rogues next season.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh its true, and there can only be one reason you don't like it. You do it yourself. There are boatloads of players who jumped aboard the wagon in 5.1.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I put my warrior down many moons ago.

Now I am sad I did so. This shall be my new main.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I'll play my warrior through buffs and nerfs. People always complaining about classes because of them being unbalanced and easy to play just need to stick to a class that they like instead of jumping on the bandwagon just to sate their simple thirst for an easy win.

Edit: I'm still pissed that they are dumbing down classes for panda babies. Agree or not, I hate the fact that they pretty much killed stance dancing.
Edited by Vlademir on 2/10/2013 1:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/08/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Ablaze
is not why I play my warrior, and if it is for you. Then enjoy rogues next season.

Right you play your Warrior not because you have amazing talents, excellent survivability (even with the SW nerf,) stupid damage output in ~5 seconds, excellent mobility, and large yellow numbers. Surely you just enjoy playing your Warrior because they have cool armor and pretty ponies to ride...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
^.....weird, all those things sound like a certain class last season/xpac.
Edited by Reagånsmash on 2/11/2013 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
This thread is a good example of circular redundancy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/11/2013 03:24 AMPosted by Vish
Right you play your Warrior not because you have amazing talents, excellent survivability (even with the SW nerf,) stupid damage output in ~5 seconds, excellent mobility, and large yellow numbers. Surely you just enjoy playing your Warrior because they have cool armor and pretty ponies to ride...

We had none of those things besides the cool armor and mounts in Cata and I still played my warrior. What now?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Played Warrior since Burning Crusade. Once a warrior, always a warrior, no matter what.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin

YEAH SOUNDS JUST LIKE ROGUES AND RET PALADINS FROM SEASON 10 and 11!

Class biased arguments are fun!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/08/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Ablaze

LOL
Reply Quote
43 Human Paladin
i PLAY pALADIN BECASUE I AM ONE IN REAL LYFE
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I play a warrior because its... Fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Wasn't Mugetsu that deranged psychopath ninja from The Bouncer?

Also he did light Capoiera didn't he?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Buffs are buffs, and eventually they will get nerfed.. like that blade storm thing, I still think that's too much power.

Another thing to add to this, by putting all of our stuns on the same DR again... naturally we would have no survivability in PVP either... so its only fair that Second wind would come back to as it was prior to ptr changes because lets all face it, the DR set up was broken for every class.

Every warrior taking second wind in pvp... Is a clear sign that it's better then the other 2.. so blizzard is fixing Regen, and Impending to make them match and be more even...

The changes to War bringer are good and solid, the issues I have while charging, is that sometimes the stun/knock down is up before I get to the target.. so the reduced movement speed is nice to give me a chance to apply Hamstring... or pricing howl in range.

Die by the sword glyph, is another way to give fury a chance in PVP, now we are not in Paper plate all the time against casters...

Defensive stance being lowered also doesn't help with the reduction of our survival in pvp as dps.. as tanks in PVP are viable again.. and as Mr.Findley would say "hell its about time"

Faceroll with what?

With bladestrom?.. I give that 1.5 months tops.. before it gets nerfed... But look at it this way too. BB+BS+Fear ='s Remorseless Winter - ridiculous damage... So how unfair is it?
Edited by Lexer on 2/11/2013 10:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Am I too late for the warrior train? :(
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Rogue
Only reason i would stop playing a warrior is being rage starved all the time most other nerfs i can deal with an figure out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
lol the guy who made this post admitted to being a class hopper and playing FoTM lol wow you really played a warrior because of buffs and left your old class ?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/11/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Mugetsuo
Played Warrior since Burning Crusade. Once a warrior, always a warrior, no matter what.

exactly i started in LK though. i really find it pathetic that people jump from class to class because of buffs whats the point of playing if your not gonna play the class you like i remember at the beginning of cata there was like 3 warriors on my server not its 300 its pathetic but u can tell who's the new warriors because in duels they will just pop one shot and tryto win and a real warrior will set up the one shot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]