<Pantheon> is recruiting

1 Human Priest
Pantheon of Misha is a large very mature guild, and one of the oldest on Misha. We're comprised of several 10 man raid teams, east coast and west coast. We raid all through the week at a wide variety of times.

Pantheon is currently looking for raiders, to fill some holes in our team rosters. Our average raid team runs 2-3 days a week, for 2-3 hours a go. We're focused on mature raiders who are looking for an opportunity to play, but also have lives outside of WoW.

If you are a mature raider, with good skills, but a real world schedule, Pantheon might be the place for you. We strongly encourage interested folks to visit out site and put in an application.

thepantheon.guildportal.com

Our most immediate need is for 1 tank for one of our west coast teams, and a couple dps folks for our central time zone team. We will entertain applications from anyone however, and do hold open the idea of creating new teams within the Pantheon.

Additionally, if your a small group of raiders who are constantly having to pug spots, we might be open to rolling your entire team in. If this is something that would appeal to your group, please try and touch base with Elsmond, Arret or Xera.
Edited by Elsmond on 2/8/2013 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
/bump -
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
everyone likes a good bump now and then =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Bump for Woots and Giggles

and you can't go wrong with a good bump...I agree 100%
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
What time do you guys raid?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey Rexer....we have many 10 man teams. Right now we have groups running every night of the week.....some 10 mans are 2 nights a week, some are 3 nights a week. Some groups are running early in the evening, some later in the evening. We have something for almost everyone =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Unfortunately I have obligations until like 8pm every night. Any groups start that late?
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
if 8pm is server time, I think we've got a group that starts that late. I know we've got a pile of folks on that time of night, but that's past my east coast bed time...frack'n work... I forget the times specifically for Myth but want to say they start at 8 sever, Momentum might be that late, but might be somewhat earlier...I'd want to double check.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Our group that raids Monday-Tuesday 7PM to 10PM Server Time , is looking for a off tank and a DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bumping
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
More bumpity bump bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
don't forget to check out Pantheon. We have 10 mans looking for raiders
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Last Bump before my move , hope to come back to seeing new face's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]