Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 4)

90 Worgen Death Knight
02/08/2013 11:24 PMPosted by Tippt
This whole thing smacks of a toddler throwing a tantrum to get attention.

Welcome to the forums.

You'll be seeing this a lot.
90 Human Mage
Daddy, can I have a candy?
90 Worgen Death Knight
You have your answer. Server restarts tomorrow.

The mount will turn up tomorrow on someone's server

Also note that the server restarts don't necessarily have anything to do with this issue.

Love is in the Air starts tomorrow after all.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
BLUE POST NOAW KPLOX!

Can I join the bandwagon now?
90 Human Rogue
You have your answer. Server restarts tomorrow.

The mount will turn up tomorrow on someone's server

Also note that the server restarts don't necessarily have anything to do with this issue.

Love is in the Air starts tomorrow after all.

Bah..... It's the world event..

Saturday restarts are very rare, was sure it had to be something critical (and not the Sha/Galleon mounts). I wonder if there was something potentially wrong w/ LiitA.
90 Worgen Hunter
I've run out of things to say really.

Oh well.
90 Troll Hunter
I wasn't aware it hadn't dropped... ever.

....That's kinda crappy. Also, they really should make Galleon spawn more often. I've -never- seen it spawned on my server, but I've seen the guild kill achievements on some of the raiding guilds pages to know it's happened a few times at least.
90 Human Hunter
WTB fair shot at Sha mount.
90 Tauren Druid
I have seen someone on the Sha mount before. Only once, though, at the Shrine of Two Moon.
90 Human Rogue
02/09/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Fishcake
I have seen someone on the Sha mount before. Only once, though, at the Shrine of Two Moon.

No.
90 Worgen Warrior
So, did we find anyone with either of those mounts?
02/09/2013 12:33 AMPosted by Jessebella
So, did we find anyone with either of those mounts?

many eyewitnesses, not a single armory link, many theories, not a single answer.

i think im now in phase 4, depression :(
Edited by Fordragôn on 2/9/2013 12:44 AM PST
90 Orc Warlock
I wasn't aware it hadn't dropped... ever.

....That's kinda crappy. Also, they really should make Galleon spawn more often. I've -never- seen it spawned on my server, but I've seen the guild kill achievements on some of the raiding guilds pages to know it's happened a few times at least.

I believe there was a mention of Galleon spawning more often come 5.2.
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/09/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Fishcake

Lemme check if I'm blind and gullible....
No, not yet. I still have a clear mind and still know people are too sure of themselves to ever consider all the ALREADY SHOWN mistaken identity that lots suffered from.
90 Worgen Priest
Whoawhoawhoa, so you're telling me I've been blindly spending coins on the sha 7 times a week for a mount that doesn't even exist?

I'm a sad puppy :(
90 Troll Shaman
Whoawhoawhoa, so you're telling me I've been blindly spending coins on the sha 7 times a week for a mount that doesn't even exist?

7 times a week, huh? ... lol.
90 Orc Shaman
Bump for justice
90 Dwarf Warrior

7 times a week, huh? ... lol.
Alts?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]