Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 4)

90 Troll Shaman
GUISE ONCE I SAWD SON OF SHA OF ANGER SADDLE MOUNT IN ORGISHRINE BUT I FRGET HIS ANME. THIS IS SRS I SEENT IT.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Ok, so I have been sleeping .. might have missed something. So, there is a server restart today and now my client says "Downloading data for an upcoming patch". Does that have something to do with "Love is in the Air" starting today or something else?
90 Pandaren Priest
probably love is in the air
90 Dwarf Paladin
Maybe they could also be sneaking in the mounts for Sha and Galleon, while they cover everything in hearts and glitter?
90 Night Elf Rogue
i think they will fix it with restarts.but i am thinking it will be meesed up and have a higher drop rate then intended so you will see alot of this mount after restart.a blizzard oh !@#$ moment which will get fixed tueday real quick so my advice is hit galleon up from restart to maint for mount,
90 Orc Warlock
02/09/2013 02:36 AMPosted by Evilmuffin
Maybe they could also be sneaking in the mounts for Sha and Galleon, while they cover everything in hearts and glitter?

Anything is possible.
90 Draenei Mage
Kill Galleon today just barely made it, sadly no mount and well no coin to see my luck to have it but... I did got some robes, Some mage got mad at me and try to flame at me by having some worst dps, Bah I don't really care, What works. work man and I mostly care about loot and Mounts. (She only mad case she got gold,that show her)

But ah well this whole thing fighting over for Galleon is really annoying, hell I have relay on jumping back an forth on Alliance and Horde too to make sure I get the kill, And the last time... I so piss I nearly punch my laptop, so yeah I be happy if mount was given a bit more... or Galleon spawn more and not a "OMG IT GALLEON IS F ING HERE, NO TIME TO GET MORE HEALER OR TANKS WE HAVE TO KILL HIM RIGHT HERE AND NOW!" I really really really... getting sick of this tag and dps race, hell I have to hold back to make sure I don't get pvp tag, since I stuck in a realm full of pvp happy greefers.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
have ANY of you considered the 1/1000000000 chance that nobody has gotten the mount and it's not glitched? duh...
90 Orc Warrior
02/09/2013 03:23 AMPosted by Xuzen
have ANY of you considered the 1/1000000000 chance that nobody has gotten the mount and it's not glitched? duh...
Think of it as the baron rivendare old mount before you get it in bag, there was a comic strip say the way of player try to get it... getting weirder and weirder, I think it same for both now since well to think about it you have well.... one save hell lots of Elder luck charms, find every lucky charm know around the world,pray to god, if that fail sell your soul and then maybe let see if any one get the mount.

for now I just having fun reading this.
90 Troll Warlock

If that was the case, some blue would have posted in here saying it. Since there are no blues around, the only answer is that it is glitched.
90 Orc Warrior
agh, I swear I've seen the heavenly mount >.<

fairly sure it wasn't the thundering, but these threads are interesting, not to mention capped three in under 2 days, yeah, Blizzard, give us ANSWERS!
nah they too busy try to policeing troll forums =/
90 Orc Warlock

http://i.imgur.com/Ea39fHK.png
90 Orc Warrior
02/09/2013 03:59 AMPosted by Kurze

http://i.imgur.com/Ea39fHK.png

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/290/698/c3e.jpg
90 Orc Warrior
and thing gone form asking any one got the bloody mounts to trolling well done =w=;;
90 Draenei Warrior
02/09/2013 02:41 AMPosted by Sydneyf
i think they will fix it with restarts.but i am thinking it will be meesed up and have a higher drop rate then intended so you will see alot of this mount after restart.a blizzard oh !@#$ moment which will get fixed tueday real quick so my advice is hit galleon up from restart to maint for mount,

Nothing wrong with that.
90 Pandaren Shaman

http://oi50.tinypic.com/eitts.jpg

No really :|
70 Night Elf Rogue
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Heteroscodra/mount#status=is-collected&filter=onyx

/thread
Edited by Zubpar on 2/9/2013 4:22 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]