Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 4)

90 Human Warlock
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Heteroscodra/mount#status=is-collected&filter=onyx

/thread

/cheer

Also OP, does GuildOx scan the EU, Brazilian, Latin American, and all the other non-North American realms?

holy crap. hit the sha quick. he / she looted it today after the hotfix.

Why do you fanatically follow the OP?

You're acting like she's your god.
Edited by Tonow on 2/9/2013 4:33 AM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Heteroscodra/mount#status=is-collected&filter=onyx

/thread

/cheer

Also OP, does GuildOx scan the EU, Brazilian, Latin American, and all the other non-North American realms?

Didn't the EU also have a server restart not to long ago. I'm not trying to tinfoil hat anything considering I don't know when the person got their mount, just curious is all.
90 Worgen Druid
Nice work guys! Power to the people!
10 Pandaren Monk
02/09/2013 04:36 AMPosted by Lichkilla
yeah EU saying they silently implemented it after their hotfix today. seriously, hit the sha quick before the lower the drop rate.

What makes you think they're gonna lower the drop rate?

And how do you know that it's implemented on NA right now?
90 Draenei Mage
02/09/2013 04:36 AMPosted by Lichkilla
yeah EU saying they silently implemented it after their hotfix today. seriously, hit the sha quick before the lower the drop rate.

No one said any such thing. It's just that someone reported for the first time that you've seen.
90 Troll Warlock
02/09/2013 04:32 AMPosted by Tonow
You're acting like she's your god.

Dudes a lady.
90 Draenei Mage
02/09/2013 04:51 AMPosted by Lichkilla

No one said any such thing. It's just that someone reported for the first time that you've seen.

you seriously cant believe this is coincidence. we just had a hotfix, then the mount was reported.

Until there is evidence otherwise (e.g. an admission from bliz), a coincidence is exactly what it is.
10 Pandaren Monk
There is no evidence of a hotfix. That player has had the mount for at least since 1/24/2013, because if you look at their activity spanning back that far, there is no mention of a mount acquired.
90 Pandaren Hunter

Didn't the EU also have a server restart not to long ago. I'm not trying to tinfoil hat anything considering I don't know when the person got their mount, just curious is all.

AHHAHAHAHHAH no tinfoil hat. That's exactly what happened. No biggie.
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/09/2013 04:52 AMPosted by Thirdfaction
There is no evidence of a hotfix. That player has had the mount for at least since 1/24/2013, because if you look at their activity spanning back that far, there is no mention of a mount acquired.

Are you SURE that the mount is tracked in the activity?
Because I had a lot of stuff I did in several alts that never showed on each respective armory.

When more mounts start to pop up and people confirm that it doesn't track on the feed this try of yours will look pretty lame.
Edited by Buu on 2/9/2013 4:57 AM PST
90 Orc Warlock
The person who posted the drop, Serelean over on the EU forums, noted-

Would like to add that a guy called Heteroscodra has looted and proven to have the sha mount. He is called Heteroscodra (EU). http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Heteroscodra/mount#status=is-collected&filter=onyx

Edit: If anyone can link this to the US threads then that would be awesome, seems the restarts today may of been a silent hotfix for the mounts.

So it's possible the person's activity feed simply hasn't updated yet. We'll probably know more in a few hours to a day, but either way this is a win since one of the mounts now has a confirmed drop. Keep your eyes peeled for a Son of Galleon!

If you're reading this Serelean, thank you for the heads-up. And likewise, Zubpar.
90 Human Warlock
02/09/2013 04:52 AMPosted by Thirdfaction
Unless they are directly for an achievement (i.e. ashes of al'ar) it doesn't show in activity feed after you learn it because it is no longer in your bags. Same with loot, if you vendor or disenchant it even after obtaining once you log off it won't show in your log.
90 Orc Warlock
02/09/2013 05:05 AMPosted by Curse
Unless they are directly for an achievement (i.e. ashes of al'ar) it doesn't show in activity feed after you learn it because it is no longer in your bags. Same with loot, if you vendor or disenchant it even after obtaining once you log off it won't show in your log.

Huh.

I always thought mounts would show up in the feed if they were epic, but I just looked at my shaman's feed and sure enough, even though his Klaxxi achievements and tabard show up, the amber scorpion he picked up doesn't.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Teiyogtei/simple

I have learned something today.

(Also your name - I approve.)
Edited by Kurze on 2/9/2013 5:12 AM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/09/2013 04:53 AMPosted by Buu
AHHAHAHAHHAH no tinfoil hat. That's exactly what happened. No biggie.

Again, I don't know when they got their mount since there is no achievement attached to it. If they got it *after* EU's hotfix than that is one hell of a coincidence if you know what I mean.

02/09/2013 05:05 AMPosted by Curse

This, the mount will not be tracked once it is learned.
90 Draenei Mage
The person who posted the drop, Serelean over on the EU forums, noted-

Would like to add that a guy called Heteroscodra has looted and proven to have the sha mount. He is called Heteroscodra (EU). http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Heteroscodra/mount#status=is-collected&filter=onyx

Edit: If anyone can link this to the US threads then that would be awesome, seems the restarts today may of been a silent hotfix for the mounts.

So it's possible the person's activity feed simply hasn't updated yet. We'll probably know more in a few hours to a day, but either way this is a win since one of the mounts now has a confirmed drop. Keep your eyes peeled for a Son of Galleon!

If you're reading this Serelean, thank you for the heads-up. And likewise, Zubpar.

The hotfix is more likely data for "Love is in the Air".
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]