Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 4)

11 Human Warrior
Could it be possible that people have gotten the Sha mount but have not gotten the cloud serpent rep? Personally if I did get it it would go unused since I do not like the cloud serpent model and have no desire to level the cloud serpent rep ever.
90 Human Warlock
Randomly; A server restart?

COULD IT BE?
It seems that way, the person that got it on EU got it after their servers were restarted.
90 Dwarf Warrior
^ posted on my warlock accidentally, Yay for fixing stuff.. wonder if there will be any announcement about it though.. :/
90 Draenei Warrior
Randomly; A server restart?

COULD IT BE?
It seems that way, the person that got it on EU got it after their servers were restarted.

Oh how exciting!
I have /3/ toons that need Sha this week still on Horde.
91 Troll Druid
Just saw the server reset message in game.

"This realm is being restarted to resolve various issues. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding; for more information please visit our Realm Status Page."

I don't know if this is a generic message that comes with every server reset, but "resolve various issues" doesn't sound like it's just for activating the valentine event. Time to grab your torches and pitchforks and hunt down the sha!!! (or at least time for your alts who may not have done sha yet to do so :P )
Edited by Mebetrollin on 2/9/2013 7:08 AM PST
90 Troll Priest
I have 6 90s that I haven't done Sha on. I have a shaman that should be 90 today too. Let's hope I can find a few groups. :D
90 Orc Hunter
Just saw the server reset message in game.

"This realm is being restarted to resolve various issues. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding; for more information please visit our Realm Status Page."

I don't know if this is a generic message that comes with every server reset, but "resolve various issues" doesn't sound like it's just for activating the valentine event. Time to grab your torches and pitchforks and hunt down the sha!!! (or at least time for your alts who may not have done sha yet to do so :P )

You will not bury me again!
90 Draenei Warrior
I've been having a horrid past couple of days outside well; New gear.

I'm praying this is what's actually happening.
It's just what I need.

@__@
GOOD, this was getting annoying.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 06:58 AMPosted by Mandek
Could it be possible that people have gotten the Sha mount but have not gotten the cloud serpent rep? Personally if I did get it it would go unused since I do not like the cloud serpent model and have no desire to level the cloud serpent rep ever.
The data used in this claim is armory api scans. Ability to use the mount is not a factor, only possession.
90 Pandaren Hunter

Again, I don't know when they got their mount since there is no achievement attached to it. If they got it *after* EU's hotfix than that is one hell of a coincidence if you know what I mean.

This, the mount will not be tracked once it is learned.

We will begin again with the could/should/would discussion? Europe got a restart, someone show up with the mount right after. Someone that couldn't be found up until the restarts.

If you like to be naive, so be it. Just don't expect to form an army.At most a gang.
10 Troll Warlock
I've been having a horrid past couple of days outside well; New gear.

I'm praying this is what's actually happening.
It's just what I need.

@__@
Good luck on it.

I'm wondering if I can use a coin on Sha twice in a week or if it's just better to wait until Tuesday anyway.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Advicetroll
I'm wondering if I can use a coin on Sha twice in a week or if it's just better to wait until Tuesday anyway.

Can only be used once per week per toon, wish it was different but ehh did both my kills on tues.
90 Dwarf Warrior
We will begin again with the could/should/would discussion? Europe got a restart, someone show up with the mount right after. Someone that couldn't be found up until the restarts.

If you like to be naive, so be it. Just don't expect to form an army.At most a gang.

5 minutes ago
On top of this the only person that we KNOW currently has the mount posted on wowhead that they did indeed get it after the EU restarts.
90 Troll Monk
So your telling me that Blizzard never admit to there mistake and just swept it under the rug?

I blame alliance for this.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm glad they fixed the problem... and they say blizzard doesn't listen to feedback.

Would be nice for them to say "yea we found a problem so we fixed it in the restarts" but honestly I don't care... as long as the problem was fixed.
100 Troll Shaman
Ooops,server restarts.

Good luck everyone! Let'shunt down the mofo Sha of Anger and pry the mount off it inanimate body!
10 Troll Warlock
02/09/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Wilhelm
Can only be used once per week per toon, wish it was different but ehh did both my kills on tues.
That's the way it goes. Maybe I should check a couple of my alts to see if they have any coins for next week.
90 Draenei Warrior
Nobody got one first run on Proudmoore;

Doing 2 on Moon Guard now.

xxx if anybody horde here needs a group; Please be from a PvE realm.

Edit: Runs over
Edited by Schwert on 2/9/2013 8:32 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]