Enlightened dark making a pvp section

90 Undead Mage
Looking for all classes for a new section of Enlightened dark. The main goal is getting an RBG team 2 nights a week. People with low MMRs and high are all welcomed. We will also being doing areans. Mainly looking for:

Hunter
Lock
Shaman(heals)
Druid(heals)
Rogue
FC
Edited by Beserkbunnie on 2/13/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're a PVP person and enjoy being in a tight knit guild without a bunch of children and drama and do not plan to bring any drama than we might be for you. We have a 10m raid team as well. Though that is full, sometimes we need someone to step in and fill a spot from time to time if that's your thing as well. You're also welcome to come by our website at enlightened-dark.guildlaunch.com - Thanks!
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Best of luck with this PvP section.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You guys have no arena/rbg achievements. I suggest you join a guild with players who have experience before you try to lead a group with none.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/25/2013 01:25 AMPosted by Samesh
You guys have no arena/rbg achievements. I suggest you join a guild with players who have experience before you try to lead a group with none.

You're in cmar...
You sir, are perplexing.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
02/25/2013 01:25 AMPosted by Samesh

Enlighten me how anyone from CMAR has the right to tell other people what to do or not to do regarding PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/rampage/2v2?comp=&team=&realm=54&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

?? Where are you guys in this ladder from our server ??
Oh you are that druid who got globaled with 2 healers next to you on that video that was posted. nice. You sir, are famous.
OOH WHATS THIS? Your friends with t2 weapons are lower rated then a warrior with dreadful still? Incredible, and in a 1700 bracket as it is.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
2's ladder hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/rampage/2v2?comp=&team=&realm=54&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

?? Where are you guys in this ladder from our server ??
Oh you are that druid who got globaled with 2 healers next to you on that video that was posted. nice. You sir, are famous.
OOH WHATS THIS? Your friends with t2 weapons are lower rated then a warrior with dreadful still? Incredible, and in a 1700 bracket as it is.

He...just. Lol. Posted a....2s ladder.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Trollery/statistic#21:152
That's how you do it, kiddo.

P.S. I wasn't included in the most recent @sspummeling of org, I was leveling. Check the achievs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvGXeoyiUc0
I provide facts, you provide trolls.
3:08 if you are going to lie, don't have evidence on youtube.
Rally rally rally, dead... good job.
Fair enough with the 2s ladder. However you arent on any ladders, you have subpar pvp achievements, and if you want to wargame, let me know. Either of you. But I believe you two will just troll and avoid anything that would compromise your "super pvp skills" in an actual match.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
The Druid you're thinking of is Gooffball.

Add me on battletag so we can schedule a wargame. Erebus#1447
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvGXeoyiUc0
I provide facts, you provide trolls.
3:08 if you are going to lie, don't have evidence on youtube.
Rally rally rally, dead... good job.
Fair enough with the 2s ladder. However you arent on any ladders, you have subpar pvp achievements, and if you want to wargame, let me know. Either of you. But I believe you two will just troll and avoid anything that would compromise your "super pvp skills" in an actual match.

You're proving my point by posting the video, i'm nowhere to be seen lawl.
You're also calling me sub-par, when you're in cmar.
You're also saying we're not in ladders - true, I am not atm. However, I hope you're not saying you are, a 1200 threes team isn't exactly competing in a ladder. I think we're done here, you cmar dingleberries leave these guys alone about their PvP section.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]