Enlightened dark making a pvp section

90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/rampage/2v2?comp=&team=&realm=54&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

?? Where are you guys in this ladder from our server ??
Oh you are that druid who got globaled with 2 healers next to you on that video that was posted. nice. You sir, are famous.
OOH WHATS THIS? Your friends with t2 weapons are lower rated then a warrior with dreadful still? Incredible, and in a 1700 bracket as it is.

Let's make this straight:
1. Samesh is win-trader.
2. 2s? seriously? you can't get t2 gear in 2s my friend.
3. i just counted to 3.
4. you are acting like you are 4.
5. My videos are not issued out to prove a point. For the horde. They are meant to prove a point for the alliance that we can walk into your hood all day and rack up hood points.

That's all. kthx bye. xoxo
Edited by Bloodymedic on 2/26/2013 5:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sorry your thread got hijacked bunnie, best of luck with the rbg team. More horde pvp'ers is what this server needs imo.

Don't mind Samesh he prolly posted right after some backpedaling KFC global'ed me.

Win-trading trololol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sunday, you and fashionsense, me and nillav.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/27/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Sandrel
Sunday, you and fashionsense, me and nillav.

2s wargames.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/392/132/c21.jpg
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
GG.

http://i.imgur.com/UGXMioa.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Inc warrior complaint.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Warrior couldn't down an affl lock? Lol honestly
Reply Quote
Just glad to see people actually competing on this server. Moar WARGAMES.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/01/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Tojo
Just glad to see people actually competing on this server. Moar WARGAMES.

It's not competition. Alliance always wins.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Not if I have something to say about that. See you guys next season
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/25/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Sandrel
OOH WHATS THIS? Your friends with t2 weapons are lower rated then a warrior with dreadful still? Incredible, and in a 1700 bracket as it is.

who? and who the hell are you. You insignificant poop, simmer down.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
03/04/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Sorcress
Not if I have something to say about that. See you guys next season

You haven't done anything since HK farming in Vanilla.

Sit down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am sitting down and will be sitting down the whole time while kicking your !@#. I stick to what I said you alliance rubbish. If you think YOU are the boss just because you got to 1400s in 3s and that is the best in this lousy server then get off your high horse. You don't know jack about me or this game, so don't assume I was only HK farming in vanilla. Which I did ...
5 guys in my guild have killed more alliance noobs than all your faction combined. Your mouth still smell's like your mom's breast milk son.
Like I said, "see you guys next season."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
damn sorcress it smells like !@#$ter in here
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am sitting down and will be sitting down the whole time while kicking your !@#. I stick to what I said you alliance rubbish. If you think YOU are the boss just because you got to 1400s in 3s and that is the best in this lousy server then get off your high horse. You don't know jack about me or this game, so don't assume I was only HK farming in vanilla. Which I did ...
5 guys in my guild have killed more alliance noobs than all your faction combined. Your mouth still smell's like your mom's breast milk son.

Who are you again lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i <3 dalos.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am sitting down and will be sitting down the whole time.

You sir has no life. Do you even lift?
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock

wow, rude.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Tsk tsk, make love, not warcraft.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Can't we all just hug?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]