Need Help with Amber Shaper issue!

90 Gnome Mage
1 of my raiders is stateing as soon as he enters a construct he loses his action bars. He is playing with stock blizzard ui. Anyone else have a issue with this problem. If anyone has remedied this situation please let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
This is probably a technical issue.

He should post in the Technical Support Forum or open an in-game ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This problem popped up for me (or didn't pop up, depending on how you look at it) back when my guild at the time started working on Magmaw. I'd hop up on the worm's back, and half the time my bar wouldn't switch properly. I ended up downloading Bartender and enabling the Blizzard UI through that. After I did this I had no further issues on Magmaw, and the UI shows up properly when I get transformed for Un'sok.

Here are some basic instructions that I found with a quick Google search. Hope this helps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1772573480
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Try turning off all your addons for the encounter, as certain addons conflict with the basic stuff you need to be able to get through a fight. Had one girl back in cata, not able to press heroic will back in dragon soul because of the way her addons were conflicting with everything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This type of thing was a huge issue for me in Ulduar.

You don't need any addons for any encounters to be completely honest. You just have to be a very good, observant player.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]