Team work

90 Gnome Warlock
If you're part of an amicable and cohesive progressing raid team as well as an active and resourceful guild, how more team work could you possibly ask for?

Kirin Tor has been and (probably) always will be a quiet, sleepy little corner of the World of Warcraft where not much happens and most of its denizens like it that way.

If you're just looking for more Alliance players, check out Aerie Peak, they don't even let people roll Horde over there. Also, the CTR guys recently relocated there (accompanied by a faction swap) so there's a giant raiding community.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Grim, thanks for your feedback. I'm not currently considering a transfer. And, while it can be quiet, I think there's an itch to be scratched. (SIMCITY 5 is AWESOME btw)

So, a little bird in the bushes today was whispering in my ear and I heard a little rumor.

Did three Alliance guilds (and a few pugs) come together on Friday and try to do 25 HoF on Friday night? Special thanks to Alpha Imperia, ED (who's that?), and Paradox for helping out. That smells like teamwork to me. How'd you guys do? When's the next run?

(Let me tell you more about SimCity 5... blah blah blah [it really is awesome])

Everywhere I look on this server I see two things: Talent, and loyalty, and one one of those is good for raiding. And it would be Darkness Within's loss. As far as I can tell, they're the number two raid progressed guild on this server, which is the first place loser.

Build bridges, not burn them, it's easier when you look at those who follow behind you.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Calhoun
Build bridges, not burn them

learn to take your own advice? lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
lol....this forum is about the most retarded thing I've ever read. Why the !@#$ even bother posting a forum about the status of the server if you're going to quit?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/17/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Calhoun
it's easier when you look at those who follow behind you.

I'm pretty sure most people can't look behind them while walking forward and not walk into something.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Over the last few days, I've been playing Simcity 4. But, I've been thinking a lot about the last few days. I finally think I see what's going on. Adore is Stibbs, (TYVM Shim!) who is now on another KT. I purchased this level 25 guild from him, or from whomever he passed control to before he left. (for a reasonable price, I might add).

Adorè was also in <Darkness Within> when he initially posted. I apologize to them, and redact everything negative I said. I hope we can come together, but not by trolls. Adore has recently switched guilds. Good times Flames of Aurora! I wish them the best.

So, why would Stibbs come back here and TROLL the guy who bought his own guild? Honestly, no wonder no one likes Trauma. No wonder. Stibbs, I'm really not the one burning bridges; by this very post I'm trying to unite people. When you're ready to apologize to me, I'm ready to listen.

Like I've said, I do not and cannot represent anyone from Trauma from several weeks ago. This guild is now mine, everything in the bank is ours. And I'm recruiting. I'm not interested, I'm the Boss now.

Back to my server, Kirin Tor, PST me for free inscriptions.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
02/20/2013 12:20 AMPosted by Calhoun
Adore is Stibbs

good job lol

I purchased this level 25 guild from him, or from whomever he passed
control to before he left. (for a reasonable price, I might add).

i never owned trauma lol and i never sold it to you...

Stibbs, I'm really not the one burning bridges

you made a guild post singling out an entire guild. yes you kind of are doing exactly that lol

Like I've said, I do not and cannot represent anyone from Trauma from several weeks ago

i havent been in trauma for over 10 months..

So, why would Stibbs come back here and TROLL the guy who bought his own guild?

what

i think you have your facts mixed up big time lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Well, hey Stibbs, from this server, who is also not 90.

To be honest, I'm starting to feel like a broken record (I know you're young, so let me explain: a record is like a CD, but its black and larger, like my hommie down the street). I'm new to this server, so I'm still shaking hands and meeting people. However, you blew your cover, and now I'm not really interested in what you have to say. I have no idea why Trauma, or how, did you so wrong. Been here a few months, so get off my nuts.

BUT! Rest assured, I believe your other character is playing on Kel'Thuzad, and that's exactly where the oldies of Trauma. At least anyone with money or interest, transferred to. They were trying to push PvP rating, and I have no idea why they didn't go to Tichondrius (I was there for two years). Make a name for yourself on a real PvP server imo. But that's just me.

Today, Trauma is solely mine. I hope you enjoy playing with those what you hate so much. And you can leave me out of your hater party, get a 90 on this server and we can chat. But I think there is enough talent on this server to go far, and I hope they do. There is a lot of talent on this server right now, we ought to bring it together.

I'll wait for your apology kiddo.

Also PST for free inscriptions. Just type '/whisper Calhoun NEED HERB BRO TY' Limited offer while I have mats.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I read today: People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
Edited by Calhoun on 2/21/2013 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
02/21/2013 12:02 AMPosted by Calhoun
BUT! Rest assured, I believe your other character is playing on Kel'Thuzad, and that's exactly where the oldies of Trauma

no my level 90 is on kirin tor, i just never play wow anymore

Make a name for yourself on a real PvP server imo. But that's just me.

judging from your previous rating no i don't think that's 'you'

I hope you enjoy playing with those what you hate so much

why do you think I'm a member of trauma/ previous owner of trauma so badly?

But I think there is enough talent on this server to go far, and I hope they do

there are talented players on this server going far you're just not one of ghem and probably wont be one of them
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/21/2013 05:09 AMPosted by Stibbs
no my level 90 is on kirin tor, i just never play wow anymore

heyhihello
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Stibbles, seriously... get a life and leave him alone. Just because you have no ambition doesn't mean you have to ruin someone elses. Get back under your bridge you troll.

We were all in Honored Knights together there for a while, though you probably don't remember cuz you were never on your toon in HK.
Edited by Dieselhealz on 2/21/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
And I love you Calhoun dear, but I'm pretty sure any spark of team work on this server has died. I see it even on Horde side. No one wants to raid, no one wants to do anything but their own thing. I don't have any issues with this, but it's rather sad. I used to enjoy raiding, now it's become more of a joke. I'm probably right along with you on the unsubbing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/21/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Dieselhealz
get a life and leave him alone. Just because you have no ambition

i have no ambition? really? you sit on world of warcraft all day and date people online and you have the nerve to tell me i have no ambition? have fun working at tim hortons for the rest of your life and getting dates on christianmingle.com lol

02/21/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Dieselhealz
Get back under your bridge you troll

this whole thing started with me not owning a bridge.. make up your mind
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/21/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Dieselhealz
I'm probably right along with you on the unsubbing.

Thou shall not leave the influence of the Ponytail! NU.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
So the leader can take all the credit in the end? Pffft!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]