Need Spots filled in this season/Next RBGs

90 Human Death Knight
Hey there I am currently looking for a warlock, Hpally, Flag runner (warrior or Monk) and a MW monk for this season and/or next season for my RBG team. I have ran with the people I currently with for 2+ seasons. If you are intrested add me

Hellsmistake#1575. You can choose to join guild or not, I really don't mind, you can also add me cross realm.

My experiance is 3x 2,200 RBG leader. I usually pug out of trade chat every season and am really just getting sick of teaching people how to be vocal and play without constant instruction. I will help you learn to play to some extent. If you are a clicking key turning player you are beyond my paitents.

However if you know your class fairly well and are looking for the chance to prove yourself hit me up. I am not an elitist but I do expect for you to be better than average or be willing to learn.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am thinking of transfering to this server because of it's big, rich PVP environment. I am on a dying low pop server and just can't get into the PvE stuff anymore. I have this 90 Paladin and 85 Druid I would be xfering over. I am looking to get heavy into group PVPing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well, Tich is a great server theres plenty of horde to gank and plenty of epic battles to be had. Trade chat is always busy except around 4 am PST. There is alot of current content raiding as well as RBGs alawyas floating around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still will be needing a warlock and a Mistweaver!!!
Edited by Snarleena on 2/12/2013 5:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still need MW monk
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm interested in filling your MW monk position.

I have 2k arena exp (not this account so I can't provide proof sadly) and I managed to achieve a 1600 RBG rating as a Holy Paladin in Cataclysm.

Been trying to find a solid group of people to RBG with but my gear is hurting me. Don't mind the weapon - it'll get replaced as soon as my arena partner logs on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Are you after hpal or rsham at all? My rbgs exp is 1950 as hpal s11 and 1860ish 3v3 s11. Ill be maining this guy and rsham in 5.2, let me know if you're interested. I'm vocal, have lead rbgs quite a bit and I node cap in group fights like a boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am going to be needing a retso SHaman, yes
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm interested in filling your MW monk position.

I have 2k arena exp (not this account so I can't provide proof sadly) and I managed to achieve a 1600 RBG rating as a Holy Paladin in Cataclysm.

Been trying to find a solid group of people to RBG with but my gear is hurting me. Don't mind the weapon - it'll get replaced as soon as my arena partner logs on.

As long as you can learn, listen to instruction and improve. Add me on Btag
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]