497 Warlock looking for 25 Man raiding guild

90 Orc Warlock
497 Affliction/Demonology Warlock looking for a raiding guild. I currently have 5/6 HM MSV, 4/6 HM HoF, 4/4 ToES with several pulls of Heroic Protectors, and a few pulls of Heroic Lei Shi. I am not looking for a bench position or a fill in position.

What I bring:

I am coming from a guild where I was pushed to get better while being treated with respect and dignity while doing so. I have a working knowledge of both my specs, and can pick up destruction if needed. I am constantly reviewing my logs to find places where my damage can be improved upon, and where I took damage that could have been avoided. I show up to 99.9% of all raids fully prepared for the night. I come with consumables, and with knowledge of the bosses on the slate to die.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a Horde side, 25 Man, Progression Raid guild. Raid times between 6pm-1230am EST At this point in the tier I am looking for progression comparable to my own, which is currently 10/16 Hard Modes.

A sense of purpose is mandatory for any guild posting in this thread, I don't plan on wasting your time, so if your guild isn't purpose driven I probably am not an acceptable recruit for you. Also a sense of respect towards one another, and the community as a whole is also required.

In the raiding environment I would like to have a guild that wants to succeed, and comes into raid prepared for the nights progression. I don't mind a whimsical mood in mumble/vent, though I would also like the conversations to be focused during encounters. It's been said "It's not just your 14.99 that you're wasting, it's the 360$ of everyone else you're wasting."

I am also looking for a guild that actively pushes it's raiders to perform to their limits and then pushes them further. A guild that actively seeks to keep its members performing to a high standard will be helpful towards its other members and share knowledge mutually for the benefit not just other raiders, but any future raiders as well.

I have references available if needed, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Who We are:
<Destinatus> is a new guild on Eredar-Horde reformed from another guild that was previously ranked in top 10 on Area 52. We are expecting all our raiders to show up on time and play near top level if not at top. This includes watching fight guides online, avoiding mechanics, not standing in fire, and performing your roles correctly. If you are constantly failing to above mechanics you will be replaced when we find suitable replacements, with you possibly being moved to our secondary raid team until you show signs of improvement. We will not be replacing you right away and will warn you that you need to step up your game.

We started off this expansion in the top 4 guild’s on our realm however due to hurricane Sandy and a few raid member’s deciding to quit the game we have lost many weeks of raiding. However, we managed to pull ourselves back up from dropping to top 14 to currently being ranked 6th.
***our raider’s average ilvl is currently 500.
***we are also ranked #2 on our realm for pvp (rated bg’s).
We are currently 16/16N and 9/16 HM.

Attendance:
We would like to expect people to have a 100% attendance raid however, we know that this is near impossible as real life stuff tends to pop up. We also take into account holidays, vacations etc. However, we would like somewhat of a notice prior to raid day so we will be able to find a replacement for you so we don’t waste raid time.

Currently we are raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday from 8:00 pm Eastern time to 11:00 pm Eastern time (however we sometimes push a bit longer if we are able to progress on a boss. (usually no more then one hour)

Benching:
Benching will most likely occur during progression. You probably are aware that on certain encounters raids would require different overall comp’s (example’s include one tank compared to two, two healers vs three healers and high burst classes compared to overall damage classes (example is heroic spine in cata)). If you are asked to sit out on a fight don’t take it personally, whatever helps us get the first progression kill is required and afterword’s we will be able to bring you back in.

Loot:
Currently we are using a loot council system along with a /roll system. We are using loot council when it comes to upgrade people’s tier pieces (as in, we’d rather give it to someone who will get his 2nd or 4th bonus in comparison to someone getting his 3rd or 5th tier piece). Offspec loot is rolled on when nobody needs the loot for his/her's mainspec.

What we provide:
We provide all our raider’s with gems, flasks, feasts, enchants and potions for raids.

What else do we do:
Being the biggest guild on the realm with always 40+ member’s on and another alt guild we always have event’s occurring, such as transmog runs, achievement runs, rated battlegrounds, arena’s and we maintain another raid team that raid’s from Friday and Saturday 8:00pm Eastern to 11:00 pm Eastern(although they usually go until 12ish).
What we are looking for:

We are currently looking for all exceptional player’s (especially need a tank, healer and dps). We are currently using member’s to fill spot’s who would like to be used as reserve raider’s and thus recruiting more player’s. We hope to switch to 25 man raiding within the next patch if possible.

If interested, please contact:
dild0nian#1405
Killed#1520
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 11/16H
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-10 Man. (Considering switching to 25 for 5.2)
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled raiders for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. We are currently 11/16 Heroic, with plans of being a top raiding guild in MoP.

Current needs:
Warlock (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
Mon-Thurs @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId Battletag: icetrance#1715

Apply at http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group. We are currently 10/16 heroic, we were formerly a top 100 world guild for several years and have just come back from a break about 8 weeks ago. We are looking to regain our top 100 ranking for 5.2 and beyond.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional cleanup nights on Sunday and Monday. We also run alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

http://www.nphfanclub.enjin.com

Real ID/battletag:
Draxillvane#1108, balto#1657
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
The Afflicted of US-Greymane is a US 100s 25m Horde guild created in August of 2005. We've consistently been a top 25m Horde guild on our server, holding realm first kills for many previous heroic bosses. We're a guild you can rely on to remain a 25m, staying strong and competitive for expansions to come.

We're an officer and a loot council of four that awards loot based upon performance, what's most beneficial to the guild, reliability, best upgrade and number of loots obtained. We expect applicants to enjoy raiding, theorycrafting and excel at all aspects of their class, be of a similar level of progression, adapt to our strategies, handle constructive criticism, communicate clearly in vent, have a stable connection and adhere to our raiding schedule-- Monday through Thursday from 7 to 11PM CST.

Current Progression
6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
3/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring

How to Apply
You can apply by going to our website-- http://www.theafflictedguild.org/
You will find the application template in the recruitment forum. After your application is submitted and if we like what we see, we will get in contact with you about a vent interview. Once you transfer over, your trial period will begin. Trial periods usually last up to a month if you meet the par, although they can be shorter or longer if you are above or below the par respectively.

Contact
If you have any questions about the guild or recruitment process, feel free to contact one of the following people in game:
Kilda (underbunny9#1993)
Sleight (eternalx903@hotmail.com)
Telepathy
Vhal
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Heya :)

Faded Chaos could use a warlock dps for our 9/16h 25 man team. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs (and some Mondays) from 8-11:30pm pacific time.

Add me on battletag at Mihealsick#1667, looking forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Up!
Reply Quote
92 Troll Warlock
<Standard Deviation> of Blackrock is currently seeking to add a select raider for our already solid roster. You are seeing this message as I think based on your post you may be a good fit for us.

Current progression: 16/16n 5/16HM - 25 Man

We are a 25 man guild full of adult raiders, great atmosphere for players 21+ a very respectful environment. Good times, good laughs, good game, dead boss...

We kill HM content and experience all content releases with only a 9 hour per week raid schedule, we accomplish this through an experienced raid roster and an extremely active and collaborative raid forums while we are offline between raids. Log review experience and the ability to articulate thoughts in these forums are required elements of our membership.

Raid schedule is:Tues/ Wed/ Thurs - 8:00-11:00 pm PST (We start on time, we end on time)

See more information about us and send us a raid team application at www.SDguild.net, you can also add me to battle tag: Paenless#1856 if you would like to chat now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Keep them coming
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 11/16H-25 6/6H MV and 5/6H HoF.

Our raids are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30pm-11pm EST. We may do some monday raids during progression.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Imax/Moomins.
My RealID is Glayde#1541

Some of us also idle in IRC which can be reached at http://chat.stratics.com/sponsoredchat.html

Once you connect if you use the java client, you need to type: /join #ascent
This will enter you into our channel.

If you're familiar with IRC (IRC has been a mainstay for us since the EQ days) we're at #ascent on the stratics network : irc.stratics.com 7000

Fun fact: my authenticator ran through the washing machine and it still works fine!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Gotta love getting sent home from work because of Snow!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Woot no work! Lol

Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 11/16H
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-10 Man. (Considering switching to 25 for 5.2)
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
24 inches of snow o its way horray!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm slowly adding people to chat with them over realid.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
14/16H 8pm-1am EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Cohren#1361
Edited by Dalicohren on 2/8/2013 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This:
A sense of purpose is mandatory for any guild posting in this thread, I don't plan on wasting your time, so if your guild isn't purpose driven I probably am not an acceptable recruit for you. Also a sense of respect towards one another, and the community as a whole is also required.

In the raiding environment I would like to have a guild that wants to succeed, and comes into raid prepared for the nights progression. I don't mind a whimsical mood in mumble/vent, though I would also like the conversations to be focused during encounters. It's been said "It's not just your 14.99 that you're wasting, it's the 360$ of everyone else you're wasting."

I am also looking for a guild that actively pushes it's raiders to perform to their limits and then pushes them further. A guild that actively seeks to keep its members performing to a high standard will be helpful towards its other members and share knowledge mutually for the benefit not just other raiders, but any future raiders as well.
Is why I think we're right for you.

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 14/16HM (6/6 Heroic MSV, 6/6 Heroic HoF, and 2/4 Heroic ToES) Nearly eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 9:30pm-12:30am EST. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Moonfaxx, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Edited by Sparty on 2/8/2013 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]