Warlock/Demon Hunter faction next expansion.

90 Worgen Warlock
Would be really nice to have a faction which isn't filled with a bunch of self-righteous types. Would be nice to see Paladins and Druids getting stomped while only the ones who control dark magic seems to be able to stand against certain enemies.

02/07/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Greengiantt
Illidan..... well, first of all it just doesn't make sense how he would be revived.

He might not even died. He's not just a common Night Elf, y'know. He sort of "ascended" to the ranking of a demon, which seems to be all immortal.

Even if he died, bring people back is part of Warcraft universe. Whitemane is probably the one who brought most people back. She seems to be able to ressurrect mass amounts of people all the time. Scarlet Crusade really just got wiped out due biased plot, not due lack of skill and power.

02/07/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Greengiantt
Besides, demon hunters take hundreds of years of training.

I'm not saying it's a fast process, but you are exaggerating. Greatly.

Illidan trained a few Demon Hunters in a pretty small window compared to your "hundreds of years".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think that if demon hunters are added into the game, they would have to be a separate class rather than a spec of warlock like some have suggested. To have them be a warlock spec would cut the race that is iconic for the demon hunter class. Night elves. Night elves cannot be warlocks in WoW, if they were folded into the warlock class, that would mean Night elves would be unable to be a demon hunter.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I think that if demon hunters are added into the game, they would have to be a separate class rather than a spec of warlock like some have suggested. To have them be a warlock spec would cut the race that is iconic for the demon hunter class. Night elves. Night elves cannot be warlocks in WoW, if they were folded into the warlock class, that would mean Night elves would be unable to be a demon hunter.

A second wave of class/race combos would solve this. We're about due for another next expansion if ever a time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Yeah when Jojo ironbrow comes into stormwind a human comments saying the "Light" is strong in him.

Also if you noticed Warlocks don't have Death coil anymore, they have Mortal coil(Death coil is for DK's only now.)

The only arguements is that people are saying Demon hunters need to wear kilts, don't wear a chest peice , wear a blindfold, and all of us will want glaives.

Well.

1. Illidian wasn't wearing a kilt, so obviously it isn't that important.

2.The same thing can be sad for casters always wanting to wear robes... sometimes you don't get what you want, and maybe blizzard can make their chest piece dissapear or w/e if it is that important...

3.The blind fold can be force onto Demon hunters like blue eyes are forced into Death Knights.

4. Their were no runeblades until Death knights came, they could have the same forge like thing that probably just changes the weapon into a glaive, also we do know xmogs are getting changed so 1h weapons can become other 1h weapons.

I honestly just feel like demon hunters are a very iconic figure in wow.
Edited by Alarielle on 2/9/2013 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I kind of hope Blizzard just shuts down the idea of playable High Elves and a Demon Hunter class.

A short-long post with them just saying, "No, it will never happen. Both are already covered with different aspects of the games such as Blood Elves when asking for High Elves, and Warlocks/Rogues when discussing Demon Hunters. We will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get back toget.....Wait. Where was I going with this? I got a horrible Taylor Swift song stuck in my head.

Oh right. Demon Hunters and High Elves. No. Not going to happen. Sorry. Shut up about it already."

Was just hitting two birds with one stone there.
Edited by Lorelaî on 2/10/2013 12:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
I kind of hope Blizzard just shuts down the idea of playable High Elves and a Demon Hunter class.

A short-long post with them just saying, "No, it will never happen. Both are already covered with different aspects of the games such as Blood Elves when asking for High Elves, and Warlocks/Rogues when discussing Demon Hunters. We will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get back toget.....Wait. Where was I going with this? I got a horrible Taylor Swift song stuck in my head.

Oh right. Demon Hunters and High Elves. No. Not going to happen. Sorry. Shut up about it already."

Was just hitting two birds with one stone there.

People said the same thing about pandas, and stated stuff like china would sue blizzard and nonsense as such, and also before WOTLK people also said the same thing about death knights.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Umm, who said anything about High Elves? Must every thread devolve into bickering about them?

As for Demon Hunters, Either make them their own class or integrate them into Warlocks. Either way they should be represented somehow. I think they did an excellent job on Dark Apotheosis. I'd love to see them expand on that in some shape or form.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]