Pet Battle from your android?

90 Human Paladin
I enjoy pet battles, I think the feature is a great addition to wow.

What if you could play from your smartphone?

I was wondering if there is any plans to make it possible to do pet battles from your android phone? I believe there will be many more players pet battling if they could it from their smartphone.

I would love to see a feature like this possible. :) Many people play games on their smartphones, why not be a wow pet battle game?(Using your in-game account to battle)
Reply Quote
I think the addition of pvp battles on your phone would be a great addition, and a smart idea for blizzard. They could prob. get away with charging 1.99$ a month for it because chances are it would become very popular.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you for your respond, I have been away out of town. But I would definitely use this feature, since I find myself on the go a lot. A quick battle or two on my mobile would be awesome.

I hope Blizzard is looking into this :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'd play!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
100% was actually hoping that was going to be a launch feature of MoP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]