501 Resto Sham 8/16H exp LF 25M Horde Guild.

90 Orc Shaman
First things first if you are a 10Man or an alliance guild don't even bother posting.
I am a really experienced player looking for a new guild to call home. Paid transfer would make switching faster and easier on me, but its not needed. Showing that commitment will also make me more likely to go, and fast.
Here is some links to my parses:
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/bleeding%20hollow/zhammie/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-q1dwzzx6ja0xol3o/analyze/hd/source/

Real ID- Zhammieqnz@hotmail.com
Battletag- Zhammie#1301
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Zhammie,

<Static> is a 25 man Horde guild on Arthas that is currently 15/16 H. We are currently recruiting healers, and a great restoration shaman would fit in perfectly. Here's some more info for you!

We are a serious raiding guild that makes the most of our short raiding schedule. We prioritize skill above all else and want the best players on our roster. All of our raiders push themselves to be the best that they can be, and we all have a good time raiding with each other.

Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:45 PM -12:30 EST

Progression
MSV: 6/6 H
HoF: 6/6 H
ToES: 3/4 H

staticraid.com

If our guild looks good to you, drop an app! If you have any questions, my Real ID is marcleon24@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
HiJ
Hey,

Huge in Japan is currently US 14th 25 man, 16/16 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.

We raid
Sunday-Thursday 6-11 PST (currently start at 630)

If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Joanuh, or Kurotori, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316

Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Baddies is a semi-hardcore guild with strong roots in some of the top guilds on this server. Our Guild Master has raid led, been an officer of, or been the GM of guilds that have been top tier on this server since early Wrath, with much more raiding history past that. Most recently, he served as the sole officer for many months in Cue the Credits, the #2 and top 200 US guild behind Out of Line during early Cataclysm progression. Our mission is a simple one, get as high on the progression rankings as possible while still maintaining a fun raiding environment.

Website

baddies.org

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server (Central Time)
Wednesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
Sunday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
Monday - 7:00 to 11:00 server

Recruitment

We are recruiting all skilled players on a permanent basis. We do not recruit for the bench. All our raid positions are based on your desirability as a raider. This includes your skill, attitude, and how prepared you are. As for raid times, you can expect a minimum of three nights a week for at least three hours. Raid times vary between groups. Currently we have a weekday group that raids

PST Mortalitas#1653
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi there, Zhammie! Our guild is seeking a strong resto shaman for current progression and beyond.

Short spam below.

<Shadows and Dùst> is currently 6/6 MV heroic, 5/6 HoF heroic, and 1/4 H ToES.

Our raid times are ET 8-11:30 (PT 5-8:30; MT 6-9:30; and CT/Server 7-10:30)Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Recruitment Thread for extended information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7384018461

Direct any and all questions and/or interest in joining to Lovezone at Doodashin#1618;
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
The Afflicted of US-Greymane is a US 100s 25m Horde guild created in August of 2005. We've consistently been a top 25m Horde guild on our server, holding realm first kills for many previous heroic bosses. We're a guild you can rely on to remain a 25m, staying strong and competitive for expansions to come.

We're an officer and a loot council of four that awards loot based upon performance, what's most beneficial to the guild, reliability, best upgrade and number of loots obtained. We expect applicants to enjoy raiding, theorycrafting and excel at all aspects of their class, be of a similar level of progression, adapt to our strategies, handle constructive criticism, communicate clearly in vent, have a stable connection and adhere to our raiding schedule-- Monday through Thursday from 7 to 11PM CST.

Current Progression
6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
3/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring

How to Apply
You can apply by going to our website-- http://www.theafflictedguild.org/
You will find the application template in the recruitment forum. After your application is submitted and if we like what we see, we will get in contact with you about a vent interview. Once you transfer over, your trial period will begin. Trial periods usually last up to a month if you meet the par, although they can be shorter or longer if you are above or below the par respectively.

Contact
If you have any questions about the guild or recruitment process, feel free to contact one of the following people in game:
Kilda (underbunny9#1993)
Sleight (eternalx903@hotmail.com)
Telepathy
Vhal
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 11/16H-25 6/6H MV and 5/6H HoF.

Our raids are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30pm-11pm EST. We may do some monday raids during progression.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Imax/Moomins.
My RealID is Glayde#1541

Some of us also idle in IRC which can be reached at http://chat.stratics.com/sponsoredchat.html

Once you connect if you use the java client, you need to type: /join #ascent
This will enter you into our channel.

If you're familiar with IRC (IRC has been a mainstay for us since the EQ days) we're at #ascent on the stratics network : irc.stratics.com 7000

Fun fact: my authenticator ran through the washing machine and it still works fine!
Reply Quote
72 Goblin Warrior
omfogmogfg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Name- Cubicle Lagmandos
Server- Zuluhed PVP
Faction- Horde
Raid Size-25m
Loot System- Loot Council(Officers decide with different factors i.e prepaed, attitude, gemmed/chanted gear)

Hi we are looking to fill our 25m raiding ranks and you could fit in perfectly

we raid Tues/Thurs/Sunday 8:15-11:15 E.S.T

we are 16/16N 1/16H 10m 9/16 25m

we provide-repairs/flasks/pots/feasts/gems/enchants and a great group of people to raid with

other activites- alt raids on off nights/ arena / and transmog farming old content

We need a few more solid raiders to fill out our ranks you can visit cubiclelagmandos.comor contact- xNJxCrash#1556
- Kamari#1205

in game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]