Hello there! <Lucid> is a 10man Alliance guild on Burning Legion that is currently looking for a new tank (Non-Paladin), MDPS, & a healer (also non-pally).

Lucid is a guild that has been around since Vanilla and has vast amounts of experiences in raiding within each expansion. While never having a group that was really amped up towards downing Heroic content, things have changed this expansion. My current 10 man core team is hell-bent on downing H Throne of the Thunder King in 5.2 PRE-nerf and pushing to be top Ally guild on our server. We’ve had countless changes to our roster due to people joining and not really cutting it or not very much caring for the progression that some of the other/more experienced raiders are looking for. We’re a really interactive and social guild that loves to just kick it and have a good time. However, that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to take things seriously when it comes to raiding; because we do.

Things we’re looking for/require:
-Vent
-Understandings of each fight in each raid during the current patch
-DBM (or some form of it)
-A sense of humor
-Dedication
-Punctuality
-Knowledge of your class.

We’re currently 8/16 so far in this expansion (6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF, 0/4 TOTES) but the team that has branched to form a very progressive group has been extremely held back in regards to progession. We definitely have the means of clearing 16/16N pre 5.2 and then intend on jumping right into the new content.
Our raid times are as followed:
Sunday: 7-10:00 PM (CST)
Wednesday: 8-11:00 PM (CST)
Thursday: 7-10:00 PM (CST)

If you're interested in joining please contact me on Dotholiday and also feel free to speak with Beergutftw on Burning Legion and feel free to add my Real ID for further questions if you have any: stichaelmanton@yahoo.com

Hope to see some fresh faces really soon!

Cheers,

-Dotholiday