If scorch goes baseline PVP

fire mages in pvp are going to have sooooo much fun.

They will have access to both PoM and scortch. PoM pyros into a deep = 5-6pyros.

making scorch baseline will make fire delicious

mmmmmm toasty
Edited by Deepinu on 2/7/2013 4:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
I am super excited for that. i would love to have both specs be equally viable. I love how crazy frost is right now, fire will be even better with scorch and POM, op even.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
02/07/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Kashed
pyro has a 4 second cooldown

Are you cereal? I did not see that in the patch notes bruh????
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
This is not true
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
Even if Pyroblast has a 4 second cool down that would do anything, because Pyroblast and Pyroblast! are two different spells one from a proc and one is not. So the POM alter time would work just fine.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
Thank goodness, that would be so not coo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Sure you aren't looking at retracted patch notes from 5.1? lol I never saw them even consider adding a cooldown to Pyro again.

Also, as a long time fan of fire... cannot wait! Even without PoM it'll be fun, scorch + roots + blink + blazing speed, lol melee.
Edited by Nuclea on 2/8/2013 12:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
blazing is going to be int he t1. so u have to pick between pom, blazing, and ice flows
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
im scared about deepfreeze into 4 pyroblasts will get nerfed to the ground making pyro worthless.

its a good thought to have that much damage, but if people start crying foul and OP, blizz will ruin fire pvp. AND GOD DAMN IT im having fun for the first time in years on my mage.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Mage
im scared about deepfreeze into 4 pyroblasts will get nerfed to the ground making pyro worthless.

its a good thought to have that much damage, but if people start crying foul and OP, blizz will ruin fire pvp. AND GOD DAMN IT im having fun for the first time in years on my mage.

Honestly I hope they do nerf it and compensate the damage elsewhere, fire isn't nearly as fun as it was last expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]