493 Resto Druid 16/16N 2HM exp LF 25/10 guild

100 Night Elf Druid
Hi. Experienced Heroic raider since ICC 10/12 25HM and downing most heroic content since. Reliable, always up to date on theorycrafting, not a fire-stander. I am ranked on almost every fight in N modes in either 10 or 25, as high as 11th and a significant number of 50+. I am exceptional at my own class and also have a very strong knowledge of other healing classes so as to best mesh with and improve any healing team.

I don't play much outside of raiding hours and am not interested in guilds that have issues starting on time/finishing on time (unless you expect said problems to be resolved immediately) as I value the time I dedicate to raiding and enforce a strict limit on my WoW time.

About you:
-Preferrably 25 Man
-Point based loot system
-Max 14 hours/week.
-Availability 7PM-1AM ST any days (strong preference for Wed/Thurs/Mon)
-Progression > Farm mentality. I don't want to be farming normal modes until everyone has 4 set.

If this sounds like your guild I would probably be a very committed and strong addition to your raiding team. If you leave a reply to this thread we can talk further.

I am currently on Frostmourne Alliance but willing to transfer for the right guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Greetings,

Forgotten Aspects is a long standing (been in existence since beta), stable, mature horde 25 man guild on Hyjal server. We are currently 8/16 Heroic and 16/16 Normal! Please get in touch with me ASAP. We need a strong resto druid to fill a core healing spot!

Our Raid Times:
Tuesday: 6:30 - 10:30 PST
Wednesday: 6:30 - 10:30 PST
Thursday: 6:30 - 10:30 PST

What we expect from applicants
1. Solid Performance - Every encounter is different, and how you mold your DPS (or HPS) strategy around the niches of an encounter determines how much you can maximize your output. People who can adapt to every encounter, new or old, are the people we want.
2. Awareness - Maximum performance is definitely necessary, but we aren't interested in people who tunnel vision their Recount or raid frames. We want players who can adapt quickly and effectively during raid encounters while maximizing their output. IE: don't die standing in fire.
3. Attitude - It's very rare to find someone who is perfect at everything they do. We're not saying we do not condone a small level arrogance; but in a raid environment, especially during progression, people must be open to criticism and correction of their personal strategy against an encounter. We are looking for people who do not have crutches (like the need to be reminded of abilities on Ventrilo) or even a bar timer, we want people who can hold themselves up while doing #1 and #2 well

I am definitely interested in talking to you. Please respond to me via battle tag at War#1291. Look forward to hearing from you and giving you more info! You can also go to www.forgottenaspects.com/forums and app there!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Yoink#1409
www.hilymi.com
tue wed thu 7-11 CST
5/16 Heroic
25m raiding, horde pvp sever Stormreaver
guild of 6+ years
Mature raid team
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
PSY
PSY-Alliance

Guild Site: http://psywhisperwind.guildlaunch.com/

We are a progressive 10 man, Alliance raiding guild on Whisperwind server. We keep up a 3 raiding night schedule. Mon/Tue/Wed, 7pm-11pm CST. Dedicated and skilled players are always welcome to apply!

We're 5/6 H MV, 1/6 H HoF, and 4/4 N Terrace

Looking for a Resto Druid for our 3rd Core healing position. Can take care of transfer costs.
Any questions you can contact me at Search#1548! Looking forward to hear from you!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hi! I have a core spot on a 10m team. No bench.

Raid Nights: Wed, Thur, Sun 11:15PM-1:30AM EST / 8:15PM-10:30PM PST

Recruit Spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7863196361
my battletag info is in the recruit spam.

More info and to apply: http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7855695695
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8-11 EST M/W/Th 10m

We are looking for 1 exceptional healer to fill our core group.

Paid exfer!

hoghunter24@yahoo.com beergut123#1238
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi there. We are Cybertron US-Turalyon a 25 man guild in need of a strong dedicated healer.

Raid times.

Tue - Thurs 9:30 pm EST - 12:30 am EST
Current progression is 16/16N and 4/16H

We follow a loot council system and the guild supplies all gems, enchants, flasks, etc.

Would love to talk to you soon you can contact us at

cybertronguild.com or RID me at
sirderpsalot#1546

Thankyou
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey your raid times. 7-1am is that EST? CST? PST? You didn't really specify, either that or I missed that.

10M raiding guild
3/16H 16/16N'
CST Based server.
Tues/Wed/Thurs raid schedule

Would like to talk to you more in game so if you get a chance add me on realid: Boston2391@yahoo.com
Edited by Hæmøn on 2/8/2013 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sublime-Tichondrius
4/16 Heroic (16/16 Norm)

Raid Days

All times are Pacific Time Zone

Fri: 530-9 pm
Sun: 530-9 pm

(Additional time/days MAY be added for progression, though unlikely)

Recruiting

-Healer

NOTE* IF YOUR CLASS ISNT LISTED, FEEL FREE TO APP ANYWAY. WE RUN MULTIPLE ALT GROUPS AND ROTATE IN MAIN GROUP FOR LOOT NEEDS ETC.

Progression:

Mogushan Vaults 6/6 Norm. 4/6 Heroic

Stone Guards (Heroic)
Feng the Accursed (Heroic)
Garajal the Spiritbinder (Heroic)
Spirit Kings
Elegon (Heroic)
Will of the Emperor

Heart of Fear 6/6 Norm

Imperial Vizier Zorlok
Blade Lord Tayak
Garalon
Wind Lord Meljarak
Amber Shaper Unsok
Grand Empress Shekzeer

Terrace of the Endless Springs 4/4 Norm

Protectors of the Endless (Elite)
Tsulong
Lei Shi
Sha of Fear

Applicants

All applications are handled on mumble. Please have a screenshot of your ui and world of logs link ready. Add realid aftermathvocals@yahoo.com, or log on to Tichondrius and send me a mail/pst. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For more info check sublime-tichondrius.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
For those posters above... Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that Frostmourne is an Oceanic server and ST= GMT+11...most of you are posting times for PST which is GMT -8 so they are roughly 19 hours ahead of you all. So

-Availability 7PM-1AM ST any days (strong preference for Wed/Thurs/Mon)

Means your raid time needs to be 12 am-6am Weds/Thurs/Mon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Despotic> currently has an immediate opening for your class!

About Us: We are making a come back after closing doors 2 months ago. Restructuring the guild and making necessary changes to make the guild more successful. We have players who are 7/16H+ experienced with world top 50 guild experience!
Progression: 2/16H
Server: Sargeras
Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 10PM to 2AM CST (8PM to 12AM PST / 11PM to 3AM EST)
Contacts: Nerdin (Real ID: Kijsta#1609)

Hope you consider us! It would be worth your while! Contact me if you have any questions!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
About us:::

We are a new 10 man guild on the Kul Tiras server, as horde. We are casual-core environment which means we plan on completing the current tier efficiently in a timely manner but on a much less rigorous schedule than most progression environments. Most of us currently have other responsibilities in our lives besides gaming so we can't commit that 24/7 lifestyle to gaming and want to be able to raid while also having social schedules. We picked a quiet server to reside on to have a more intimate feel with our community and enjoy that server competitiveness. Most of our core members have been playing wow for over 6 years and have been on the cutting edge of progression in multiple tiers and finishing in the top 10 us and world in 10 and 25 man modes. We are very interested in achieving a regularly competitive pvp atmosphere with 3's-5's and rbg teams.

We are very interested in challenge modes and want to obtain our server first for the gold mode here since we just got here and saw that this was available.

Leadership/Raid Experience: We have remained friends over the course of our whole wow careers but each have a unique facet of experiences and skills. Myself, I raided in mid 200-300 range of wow for 4 years, then I joined Premonition on Senjin the US 2nd guild, and when they made the decision to conclude raiding. Fidd was with me in Change Machine on Vashj, then went to Swims in Lava one of the top US 10 mans. Azmo has been in multiple US 100-150 guilds in his career and mainly pvps on Tich with <Hey Im MVP> and already has multiple server first gold modes on different classes. Putrifid/Ledonn was in multiple US 100-150 guilds. These are just some of our core members.

Progression:: Our current core members range from 11/16hm, 2/16hm, normal clears, to fresh players that just got back into wow since FL. Looking to be top on server for end of this tier into the new tier. Just got everyone on the same page and caught up ready to go for 5.2.

Currently (as of 2/3/12): 6/6-N MSV

So we have nothing done as a full group yet, just all individually progressed at different rates atm.

Raid Times
Sat-Sun (Monday an optional extra day if needed) Raid will start at 7pm and go to 10:30pm server time (Central Time).

If you have any questions for us please contact us in game by messaging: Azmodias (Ciphur#1194), Reese (pimia#1608), or Fidlesticks.

You can also check out our guild website and apply at < http://casualtown.enjin.com/home >
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi -

We are looking for a quality resto/boomkin druid capable of playing both specs at a high level.

We like to keep things simple and have a good time, but we are focused on 10m progression. We are currently 9/16 heroic, but we want a few more bosses down before 5.2.

Most of our members are adults with school, family and job obligations, thus the three night a week raid schedule. We can tell you more about us once we connect.

We hold our progression and skill above all other factors of the game, and make it a point to do what most guilds do in less time. Thus, we are looking for talent and performance over gear.

We raid Tues, Wed, Sun 9-12pm EST

http://www.epitomeshandris.com/

You can also reach me in game: Spam, Mizab, Gumbeaux

RealID: gscoffey@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
In game iamawesome#1439

Equinox is a guild formed by a group of exceptional individuals focused on progression while keeping the atmosphere fun and friendly.

Server: U.S. - Misha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ww4WKJu9is

Progression:
Mists of Pandaria
-Tier 14(25): 16/16N 4/16 Heroic
MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 TeS:4/4
Cataclysm
-Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8
-Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7
-Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13
WotLK
-Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12

Recruitment:

-Monk(Heals)
-Druid(Balance/Resto)
-Paladin(Ret)
-Shaman(Enhance)
-Hunter

Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome.

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
5:00pm - 8:30pm PST (Also Server Time)

Applicant Requirements:

Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply.

· Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild.

· Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression.

· Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics.

· Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply.

· Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class.

Raider Benefits:

· EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system

· Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids.

· Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve.

· Guild Environment: light social, PG-13 general guild chat

· Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are looking for a resto druid for our raid team.

We are Forgotten aspects, A horde guild on Hyjal, we run a 25 man raid team, tues, wed, thurs from 6:30-10:30 pm server time (which is pacific).

Currently 8/16 H; 16/16 normal modes

As a guild we have been around since Beta, we are a focused group that progresses well and a top 250 25 man guild (for last tier). We have some fun to while we raid, but we remain foucsed on the goal. If you enjoy spending time working on that tough boss with countless wipe, and get that awesome we finally killed him feeling when he dies the first time then we are the place for you.

You can reach me at Battletag Nezastus#1746, or you can catch me on Nezastus or Nezaster. Our guild website is www.forgottenaspects.com if you would like more information. I look forward to talking with you and good luck on your search.

Nez
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]