Joining Scenario as Healer

90 Troll Druid
Stop it. Stop it right now.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Nope. My druid is of more use as a healer in there. I'm TERRIBLE as a dps on her.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Tell them to switch, they don't? Vote kick.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
Or you can pull 20 mobs at a time and we'll be out of here quicker.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/08/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Renshaw
Or you can pull 20 mobs at a time and we'll be out of here quicker.

Exactly. If you've only gear healer so far, you can't expect anyone to try to dps in int gear as feral. It would equate to a kick as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Is it possible to vote kick in scenarios? I've never tried...

Oh, it's possible. There's been a disturbing trend lately with jackhats queueing in then promptly going /afk, as if they expect to be carried through. Not going to happen. Just takes the other person to kick them.

Alternatively, there's no penalty for bailing. Personally, I"ve been doing a lot of both lately, and it's damned annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Scenarios are hard??

Since when?
Reply Quote
No, I will stay disc. I can do 30-40k dps while healing at the same time due to attonement. That's a win-win for the group.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
I love when I queue as mistweaver and everyone's afraid when I start pulling like 5 groups at once.

It's like "Dude, chill. I got this."
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
Can I tank still?
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
02/08/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Zistar
No, I will stay disc. I can do 30-40k dps while healing at the same time due to attonement. That's a win-win for the group.

Agreed.

Disc priests are almost custom-built for scenarios.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Iny
Can I tank still?
They're set up for three people putting out damage. You still put out damage - smite healing, or tanking? You're fine.

You're someone who just stands around waiting to heal damage that will never come? You shouldn't be in there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Scenarios aren't a DPS-only club. Stop making us look worse.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
As soon as I don't need 2 healing spec for raiding (or as soon as I can manage to get my valor for the week via raiding without having to do any scenarios), I'll stop queuing as heals for scenarios.

Although, realistically, I refuse to pug scenarios because we have serious difficulty getting 15 scenarios for the guild challenges every week because no one wants to do them. We could totally get 30 raid boss kills per week though....

I'm the officer in charge of nagging for socially responsibility... "whose turn is it to do stupid scenarios this week? need warm bodies for guild group... will take just bodies, I suppose to include the dks..." I would like the guild challenges to be slightly more aimed at the guild audiences.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
As soon as I don't need 2 healing spec for raiding (or as soon as I can manage to get my valor for the week via raiding without having to do any scenarios), I'll stop queuing as heals for scenarios.

Although, realistically, I refuse to pug scenarios because we have serious difficulty getting 15 scenarios for the guild challenges every week because no one wants to do them. We could totally get 30 raid boss kills per week though....

I'm the officer in charge of nagging for socially responsibility... "whose turn is it to do stupid scenarios this week? need warm bodies for guild group... will take just bodies, I suppose to include the dks..." I would like the guild challenges to be slightly more aimed at the guild audiences.

I get agility leather while healing. >_> The only epic I got were agility pants. >:(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Scenarios aren't difficult nor require massive DPS output plus have the added benefit of practically instant queue pop...are you really hindered so much by someone coming in a healing spec and doing less DPS? If so, I mean this is kindly as possible - get over yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
If they join and say "pull everything guys, I got heals" and we get done faster, then yes, queue as healer. If they're trying to DPS in their healer spec (disc priests not included), then GTFO.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
No. Moar healers.

I wanna pull all the things.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
02/08/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Equli
Stop it. Stop it right now.

No.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]