Core spots available on Godz of War raid team

90 Worgen Hunter
Our Wed/Thurs raid team is looking for a tank and healer (Pally/Shaman/Monk) to fill these two core spots. We are looking for players that can start at 7:15pm server and run till 11 server, only two nights a week! Must be able to make 100% of all scheduled raids.

This raid team is 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is this still current and what is your progression so far?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We do still have spots available, our current guild progress is 6/6 MSV 5/6 HoF and 1/4 ToES.

The group currently I am recruiting for is 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF.

We are trying to restructure the groups to push progress and maintain a more stable core group.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This guild is a great guild. Wonderful people and excellent people who share a mindset of progression.
Reply Quote
yeah, great guild. He moved it overnight to a PVP server without telling people who had been in the guild for over 5 years..Left them all just sitting there, taking the name, tabs, items and money with him.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warrior
Says the level 1 alt.

it was fully discussed with the active members for months, and it was a hard decision to make.

In the end, it was the great move for the guild. those of us who have moved on (20 different ppl and counting) have nothing but positive things to say about the change.

Sorry you feel differently, but if you want to express your opinions, I suggest you take it up with an officer and not trash talk us with a lvl 1 alt
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Well to whomever this 5+ year guildie is that contributed, please feel free to contact me, and I'll give you your share of the guild spoils that you feel you are owed. As such a person, you must have been someone that regularly supported the guild with pots, flasks, food, enchants, BOE's, gems without hesitation, such that myself and supporting officers did on a nightly basis, right?

I'm assuming that gold was contributed by yourself? As I did ensure to check gold logs, much of it amassed by the officers own aid.

However, the discussion was made on our website, in vent, in guild chat, and amongst remaining players that were active.

The move was neither a blind side nor a secret; it had been openly talked about for months. So if you are a 5 year player, you must have been an active raider and contributor right up until the day we made our move? Also, if you were such a person, you would have made the move with us, as only two active raiders with such tenure did not!

sincerely,
"not afraid to post under my own name" Arez
Edited by Arez on 3/13/2013 2:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
But don't feel like you need to post who you are, your guild name gives it away, as does the toons in it.

Unfortunately, for the rest of us, we do more than check the AH, and enjoy other activities that do include, pvp, heroics, raiding, and long walks on the beach. We felt the server was slowing down for us, and need something more alive.
Edited by Arez on 3/13/2013 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]