Lost motivation, trying to stay geared...

90 Undead Mage
About a month and a half ago i quit raiding in wow probably because of the binge what with dailies and all. But I think that come 5.2 what with there being a new raid setting and all, but there are a few problems and what better to do than ask the best community in the world! The wow community! So basically what i want/ have questions about is:

What can i do to stay current with gear (i am on a high pop server although, it being mostly pvp) i guess i can do pugs or whatever but anything else anyone can think of would be great

Also is there anything else that i should do if i am going to transition from a 493 ilvl (which is decent, currently) but if i am looking for a heroic raiding guild how will i be able to get the gear that is required come 5.2? I'm afraid not any good guilds will be willing to carry me in 5.2.

But if there is anything else anyone can think of that i would benefit from knowing (regarding going into a new patch fairly behind on gear) that would be great thanks =). Thanks for reading.

-Fhiz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bump because nobody would see if this if i didnt. (probably)
Edited by Fhizz on 2/7/2013 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Hunter
02/07/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Fhizz
what better to do than ask the best community in the world!

You are setting yourself up for disappointment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bumpity bump bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Dicks...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]