Guilds

90 Orc Hunter
What are the most active pvp guilds on this server? The forums give very little information.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This server is dead bro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I can see that. Now back to the question at hand.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I never understand why people remain undeterred by the sheer emptiness of this server.

There isn't really the luxury of pvp guilds on maiev. You either join Brick Squad/Fight Club(maybe, not sure about that actually) and have people to play with, or you find friends off server to do endgame pve with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I never understand why people remain undeterred by the sheer emptiness of this server.

There isn't really the luxury of pvp guilds on maiev. You either join Brick Squad/Fight Club(maybe, not sure about that actually) and have people to play with, or you find friends off server to do endgame pve with.

Circumstances brought me here a few weeks ago. I appreciate the feedback. What about horde side?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh shoot my bad should have been obvious since you are horde. Honestly I haven't played horde on maiev since like s8. Your best bet would literally be looking through the most recent forums. Thats all I would do to reply to you, its as recent as it gets.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yeah i was bummed about the inactivity on here. Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
How about raiding guilds? Any of those around here?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Very few raiding at all:

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/maiev
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
*COUGH*...Horde side.. War Horse IS recruiting. We are a PvP only guild. This server may be dead, however with Rated Battlegrounds and cross realm areas there is plenty of action at hand. Please feel free to message any of us anytime, we'll be more than glad to fill you in on more details.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
They're PvP only, and also the only PvP guild Horde side worth noting.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Is this like the server faction RP grudge match?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/10/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Macobre

Quite a bit of 'Faction loyalty' on this server.
Should make Maiev a RP server.
Edited by Christipor on 2/10/2013 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Macobre, did someone hack you and transfert you on this !@#$ty server ?! I dont see any reason for a gladiator to be here for real except if he got hack.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I came to play with some friends, but they're bailing on me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/10/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Macobre
I came to play with some friends, but they're bailing on me.

Sorry to hear that, friends are what make the game if you ask me. Feel free to check us out we have lots of great people you may like before deciding to make another swap.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/10/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Elendí
Macobre, did someone hack you and transfert you on this !@#$ty server ?! I dont see any reason for a gladiator to be here for real except if he got hack.

It's actually an extremely common occurrence for people to xfer to really bad backwater battlegroups at the end of a season to get an easy Rank 1, and then they disappear back to where they came from.

I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, and he says he's here for friends which is a pretty normal reason reason for someone to xfer anywhere. But i'm just pointing out that you shouldn't be surprised if people show up on your server at the end of an arena season.

Kind of I guess, I xfer'd here a few weeks ago (Hit 90 a few days after xfering and have yet to get enough points for T1 weapon, yet) so i'm not really a good representation of anything, but as an outsider looking in... Yeah. The server is low pop, and those are the two guild that call themselves PvP guilds, and they both know who each other are / talk a lot of !@#$ about the other.

Myself? I actually hate more Alliance than Horde. It's probably because I don't have to listen to Horde talk.
Edited by Darkrai on 2/10/2013 8:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I was just joking with them. I like to see some faction competition. Illidan had literally no alliance, so this is sort of refreshing and fun.

Again, I appreciate the feedback. Good to see some people communicating on here.
Edited by Macobre on 2/10/2013 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I break my F5 key on these forums.

And yeah, I played Horde on Illidan for a time in Cata, was awful. 110% Horde dominated.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I love alliance and the rivalry. I hold a lot of respect for the opposite side as long as they aren't making childish accusations.. because you guys make the game for us that find no joy in pve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]