10m HC guild recruiting lock dps

90 Pandaren Shaman
TL;DR?

LF1 DPS - Warlock
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00pm - 11:30pm Central Time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Elysium> is a recently transferred 18+ guild, looking to replenish our ranks with skilled players to push 5.2 heroic content on its opening week.

We have been together since the beginning of Cataclysm and have been a force to be reckoned with across 2 servers. 6/7 H Firelands and 8/8 H Dragon Soul when it was relevant content, as well as transferring from a 6/16 H 25m guild to drop back down to 10s on Illidan.

We follow a 'raid smart, not hard' mentality - and consistently push HC with less wipes and sacrificing less "real life" time than other guilds. Despite Illidan being a massive server with many skilled players and guilds, we are still looking to be a top contender for 5.2 content through the rest.

Loot is distributed by council, and will go to the player who it benefits more 9 times out of 10. Rare exceptions may occur during heroic progression, where healers or tanks may need a little bit more help, and dps is on par for beating enrage - and vice versa.

Current goals for the remainder of 5.1 are to finish gearing out new recruits (and the individuals who had to mainswap to form a better raid comp), as well as downing as many heroics as possible - all in the name of preparing a viable raid team with skilled individuals to hit the ground sprinting when 5.2 goes live.

Any questions at all, feel free to contact me at any point in game, or send me an in-game mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best of luck in the guild hunt!

~Cray
jayblack97#1772
Edited by Craydax on 2/10/2013 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]