496 Elemental Shaman

90 Pandaren Shaman
Looking to get into a 25m guild that is closing in on clearing current content and plans to do so in 5.2 as well, and has an open mind to someone who isn't as progressed into current heroics as most, yet has a mindset of someone who wishes to succeed as such.

I do have a resto off-spec, and it's a role I practice performing in, but I would have to question the reliability of my capabilities in an intense raid environment as a healer, and would prefer to play strictly Ele if possible, until a point comes where I have settled comfortably into healing as a reliable off-spec.

Raid days Monday-Thursday preferable with times around 7 pm CST, however, it is flexible.

Willing to swap servers/faction change for the right guild.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
<Standard Deviation> of Blackrock is currently seeking to add a select raider for our already solid roster. You are seeing this message as I think based on your post you may be a good fit for us.

Current progression: 16/16n 5/16HM - 25 Man

We are a 25 man guild full of adult raiders, great atmosphere for players 21+ a very respectful environment. Good times, good laughs, good game, dead boss...

We kill HM content and experience all content releases with only a 9 hour per week raid schedule, we accomplish this through an experienced raid roster and an extremely active and collaborative raid forums while we are offline between raids. Log review experience and the ability to articulate thoughts in these forums are required elements of our membership.

Raid schedule is:Tues/ Wed/ Thurs - 8:00-11:00 pm PST (We start on time, we end on time)

See more information about us and send us a raid team application at www.SDguild.net, you can also add me to battle tag: Paenless#1856 if you would like to chat now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Heya friendo! We currently have zero! Count em' ZERO Elemental shamans in our current raid roster and I hope to change this! I hope our guild will fit your needs but regardless good luck in your search for a guild!!

EW has been around since mid BC and has been strong since. EW has never stopped raiding since its creation. We are the top rated 25 man guild on the server and we push through content with our small raid schedule while still being competitive. We expect the utmost from our raiders in and out of raid.

90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild or have ended their WoW career with us. We are not looking for a 3 month hire. Hopefully your aim is to find a new permanent home and never have to search again, as that is our goal for every person and raid spot. We ended Cata as the strongest 25man and wish to continue that in MoP.

Server: Dragonmaw (PST)
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-11 server
Invites start at 7:30 and we pull at 8:00

25 man Progression:
MV: 6/6 HoF: 6/6 ToeS: 4/4

25 man Heroic Progression:
MSV: 4/6 HoF: 2/6

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (DefconShaz#1727, Dermas#1477, DUESHKA#1875, Outlawtorn#1464, Zer0Faith#1697, Brandoni#1939) in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there! We'd love to have a second ele sham on our team for going into 5.2 and destroying content. If you think we'd be a potential fit, you can contact me in game with any questions.

---Guild Info---

Raid times:
Tues -Thurs
8pm-12am PST server

Real ID:
Surreal#1939

Progression:
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 3/6 Heroic, 6/6 Normal
Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 (Elite)

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a well established progression oriented guild that has been at the top or near the top of progression on our server. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 25 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on challenge modes, PvP, old world raids, and other achievements.

If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing.

All we require is a simple application posted on our website, dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM an officer on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Narumata, Keildia, or Zalgadis).

Guild Website:
ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<Forge> is currently recruiting various roles for both of our raid teams. We're currently the top guild on ThoBro, with extensive plans and preparation to assure an increased level of success for 5.2.

Our core raid team is:
6/6 H MSV, 4/6 H Heart, 4/4 N Terrace.

We're currently looking for (2) of the following:
1 Elemental Shaman with restoration off-spec.
1 Balance Druid with restoration off-spec.
1 Shadow Priest with healing off-spec.

Currently we're progressing on Heroic Amber-Shaper in our 10-man raid group. We raid Tuesday through Thursday (8:30pm-11:30pm EDT).

Our casual raid team is:
6/6 MSV, 2/6 Heart

We're currently looking for the following:
1 Strong raid leader of any class/role.
1 Plate Tank, 470+, and experienced.
2 Ranged DPS.

Btag = Eclyps#1127

Contact me if interested in any of the roles listed above.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My guild will help with paid xfers for exceptional raiders. We will take any class/spec as long as you think you can beat out someone else in the position already and earn the spot (we thrive on competition because it only makes us better as a guild) Sieara#1968

I'm just going to recruit to my server because I love it here so much and I want to see our guilds succeed and flourish!
*Our raid starts at 7:30pm EST and ends at 12:00am EST. We rarely exceed our scheduled hours of raiding and everyone, including recruits, are expected to maintain 90%+ attendance.
Needs: Windwalker Monk, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, DPS Warrior, Mage, Hunter, DPS Death Knight or any exceptional players.
Needs: Rogue or Feral Cat, Elemental Shaman (w/heal OS), Balance Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest. Always accepting any exceptional players.
*Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 9:00PM (Eastern) - Midnight (Eastern)
*Farm Content starts at 8:00PM (Eastern) on Tuesday/Wednesday during progression
Needs: Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Fury Warrior
*8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Needs: Fury Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight, Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman
Needs: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Boomkin, Fury Warrior
*TUE-THUR nights from Midnight-2:30 AM EST. (9:00-11:30 PM PST)
Needs: Rogue. All exceptional apps regardless of class/spec will be considered.
*We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday : 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST time.
Needs: Elemental or Resto Shaman, Hunter, DPS Warrior
Reply Quote
Hi Umira,

I appreciate your candor on the ele versus resto issue: it's refreshing to see someone with that kind of self-awareness. Goodness knows I have plenty of room for improvement on my dps spec, so I understand focusing on your strengths. :)

I'm hoping I might be able to convince you to take a look at <My Other Mount is Tauren> a 25M casual-raiding guild on Aerie Peak. We're a 6+ year old guild and we've been consistently raiding since Karazhan. With that kind of history, we recruit for the long-term. We look for like-minded adults who enjoy our hobby of end-game WoW, and we could use a ranged DPS with a focused attitude and friendly personality.

Some practical info: our raid times are Tu, Th, Sun, 7:30-10:30 EST, and our current progression is 13/16N. Aerie Peak is a high-Alliance population server with a very active raiding scene.

If this piques your interest, I hope you'll take a look at our website, www.momit.org. You'll be able to see our calendar, some of the forums and our policies to get a sense for how we operate. Feel free to contact me in-game with any questions at Anaea#1434, or you can reach our recruitment officer at Dmom#1551.

Good luck on your search for the right fit!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 11/16H
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-10 Man. (Considering switching to 25 for 5.2)
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi,

Age of Aggression is looking for a few more exceptional players! AoA is a 25man guild on Illidan and we are currently 12/16H. Raid times are Tues / Wed / Thurs 8pm PST - 12am PST.

Check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592579966, visit www.aoa-guild.com for more info, or hit me up in-game.

~Heal
Moravishon#1237
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
WeeR is a semi-hardcore 25Man Horde raiding guild, located on Bleeding Hollow.

Current Progression: 4/6H MV 1/6H HoF 4/4N ToES
Raid Time: Tue, Wed, Thu: 8-12pm East Coast Server Time (EST)
Attendance: 85% requirement
Established: Dec 2007
Loot System: EPGP

What we offer:
A guild that has been around since 2007 and is the longest running 25m guild on the server.
A social, friendly guild, where people are laid back and a lot of fun.
An experienced team composed of many veteran raiders looking to push Heroic progression.
A strong Rated BG team, and lots of Arena players.
Weekend alt/casual/PUG raids (optional).
Lots of achievement nerds who are very active in the game.
A team of solid officers with years of raiding experience.
We are non-elitist, and view this game as entertainment rather then a job.

What we seek:
Exceptional, skilled Players, who are committed to long term progression.
Players who hold themselves accountable for their actions in game.
A strong desire to be part of a family of players.

Current Openings:
These are not bench opportunities, these openings are for our core.

Tanks:
No current openings.

Melee:
Rogue
Wind Walker Monk
Feral Druid

Ranged:
Hunter
Mage
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

Healers:
Mist Weaver Monk
Restoration Shaman

However we are recruiting exceptional players of all classes!

As much as we want to recruit you immediately, we need you to apply on our web site or schedule a vent interview to insure you are competent in your class. You can contact us via ArticJim#1135, Turlis#1662, or Sappora#1724

Apply today @ www.weerguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello! I know you said you were looking for a 25 man but if you're willing to go 10 man, <We Are Cute> would love to have you. My battletag is Loluka#1389, hope to hear from you soon!

Currently looking for exceptional players!

What we need:
Boomkin
Ele Shaman

Progression:
6/6 N, 6/6 H MSV
6/6 N, 2/6 H HoF
4/4 N ToEs

We Are Cute are a 10 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US).
Stormreaver is approx. 10k players, top 15 US in terms of number of PvE progressed guilds, and has a Horde to Alliance ratio of approx. 3:1

Raid Schedule:

Our raiding times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST).

Applying:

All raiders must apply at http://cute.guildomatic.com/

About us:

We Are Cute splintered from a 25 man guild stuck on normals. A core of us left the guild and formed what we have now. We're currently recruiting to bolster our roster and give us the diversity that a progression oriented 10M needs. Several of our members have been in top 10 US guilds previously, have the experience and knowledge of what it takes to push progression, and the talent and skill to back it up.

If you're willing to transfer and are interested in Heroic progression please feel free to contact myself at Loluka#1389, or Sn at Syn#1386, or stop by our website at cute.guildomatic.com for more in-depth discussion.

Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of We Are Cute as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
About Us
<Sui Generis> was founded only a few weeks ago by a menagerie of raiders fed up with halted progression and dwindling numbers in their current guilds. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to make the best 10m progression group possible on Madoran-US. Even though we only raid three nights per week, we believe that with the right group of talented individuals, competitive progression can still be made. We are looking for like-minded, talented raiders who want to progress through content as efficiently as possible.

We are currently 1/6H MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4N Terrace.

Schedule
Raid times are currently M/W/Th 9-12 EST.

Loot
Loot is handled using a council-based system with the goal of getting the gear to where it will most aid progression.

Currently Recruiting
We are currently in need of one exceptional dps to round out our roster. We don't recruit for the bench and expect near 100% raid attendance.

Death Knight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Hunter: Low
Mage: Open
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Priest: Closed
Rogue: Closed
Shaman: Elemental
Warlock: Closed
Warrior: Closed

Contact Us
If you have any questions or are interested in applying please add Kendizzy#1269 in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Umira,

We've been raiding 8 years now (formed at release), and are currently 6/6H in MSV, 2/6H in HoF, and 4/4 in TOES. We're looking to add an Elemental Shaman.

Our schedule is Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. We also do optional things on off-nights. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Ragnaros (twice) to Deathwing in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or Battletag Thark#1534).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I have an open core raid spot in a 10m

All adult guild, semi-hardcore raiding on a super light schedule. 1/16H, 16/16N currently. Even with a light raid schedule we're top 10 on our realm, all while being laid back and low-pressure.

Raid Nights: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00PM-12:00AM EST / 6:00PM-9:00PM PST

Recruit spam with what we are looking for and more info about us -
here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7763736348
my battletag info is on my recruit spam post.

more info and to apply: http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Hey Umira,

We are currently looking for a Elemental Shaman for a core raid spot. We are a 14/16H 25m raiding guild. Our schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-1am EST.

Please add me on realid Cohren#1361

Vox Radix has been around since Vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Malice is
Semi laid back 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Loot
EPGP

Raid days
Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply

-Flasks
-Pots
-Enchants
-Gems
-Food
-Repairs

Recruitment

MDps:
-Rogue
-Ret paladin
-Druid
(possibly Monk)

RDps:
-Mage
-Moonkin
-Ele Shaman
-Warlock

Healing:
-Druid
-Shaman
-Paladin
*any one of these classes will work great*

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 3 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Mists of Panderia:

6/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults
3/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults Heroic
6/6 Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace of the Endless

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
5/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
6/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds
2/2 Heroic Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
8/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
Halion 10/25 - Horde First
Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
Champion of the Naaru

When:
***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council / wish-list system for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
Performance
Awareness
Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Arcane Mage
Affliction Warlock
Elemental Shaman

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com
enigmatical#1527

You may also feel free to contact our guild master or recruiting officer via realid. They are generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Looking specifically to recruit an Elemental Shaman for our 25M Heroic Progression roster. Currently 5/16H. Guild spam below =)

<Riot> is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man raiding.

About us:
<Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

MoP Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6 (Heroic 25), 6/6 (25 norm)
Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 (25 norm)
Heart of Fear 1/6 (Heroic 25), 6/6 (25 norm)

Cata:
Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:
1 Warlock
1 Mage
1 Melee (feral, ret, or WW monk)
1 Elemental Shaman

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):
Wednesday 8 - 12
Thursday 8 - 12
Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:
The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hello Umira!

Cohors Praetoria is an Alliance guild on Vek'nilash. We are looking for more DPS to join us for 25 man progression, so your preference for strictly elemental spec now would be great.

Raid Days: Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sun from 7-10 server time (CST). During progression we obviously run fewer days if there's nothing left to kill. Monday is our go-to day for reschedules if needed.

We started a few weeks later than most progression guilds to give our membership time to enjoy the leveling process and are currently 3/16HM 16/16N. We have a history of clearing zones effectively (8/8 heroic Dragon Soul, 7/8 heroic Firelands, etc) when content was relevant. Near the end of Cataclysm, we returned to past tiers to help complete and earn achievements, titles and mounts for everyone that was interested. We fully expect to continue with this success.

We tend to be older and more mature than most progression guilds. Many of us have been playing together for quite a while. The average age of the membership is probably a good bit older than the average age of most WoW players. As such, we're pretty low on drama and high on maturity. We try to use our time wisely, because we know that everyone's time is valuable. We are respected on Vek'nilash with a reputation of conducting ourselves with class. We're looking to add more players who fit that bill.

If this sounds like the place you might be looking for, please visit http://www.cohorspraetoria.com for more info.

If you have any questions and want to talk to someone directly, our guild leader's battletag is Branar#1318. Feel free to tag him and let him know you're interested in the guild - he'd be happy to talk.

Thank you for your time and consideration… and regardless of whether or not you are interested in us, best of luck as you look for not only a guild, but a new home. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Formed early in 2007, An She finished Cataclysm ranked 105 US (315 World) as a 25-man raiding guild and we are looking to regain our competitive ranking as we push forward through Mists of Panderia. Our roster is composed of an extremely strong core group of raiders who are capable of raiding at an elite level without more than 3 nights of progression raiding each week. We are looking to find similarly experienced players who are interested in competing for top server and respectable US ranks on a 3 night per week schedule.

If you feel as if you're capable at playing at an extremely high level without excessive hours of raiding, then please continue reading.

Raiding Schedule
Tuesday: 6:00 - 10:00 PST
Wednesday: 6:00 - 10:00 PST
Thursday: 6:00 - 10:00 PST

(7:00 - 11:00 MST)
(8:00 - 12:00 CST)
(9:00 - 1:00 EST)

Recruitment
We are specifically looking for the following, but all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply:

• Rogue
  • Warlock
  • Shaman (Enhance, Elemental, Restoration)
  • Balance Druid
  • Disc Priest

• Heroic Progression - 10/16
    Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6 HM
    Heart of Fear - 3/6 HM
    Terrace of Endless Spring - 1/4 HM

How to Apply
    Simply get in contact with one of our members mentioned below or apply on our website and have us get in contact with you. The e-mail is checked daily and our forums are very active, so somebody should get back to you within 24-hours!

Contact Information
    E-mail: lolerscooter@elitistjerks.com

In-game Contacts:
    Recruitment:
    DPSreid - DPSreid#1171
    Kezielk - Blaze#1670

Officers:
    Deyth - Deyth#1321
    Geistlich - Geistlich#1590
    Oriss - me2good#1170
    Scragula - Scragula#1516
    Leysan - Leysan#1477

For more information please visit:
    http://elitistjerks.com/f59/t131941-h_icecrown_pve_anshe_25m_hm_progression_guild_3n_wk_10_16_a/
    http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/5955/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/icecrown/An+She/rating.tier14_25
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]