NPCscan needs to go

100 Human Paladin
It gives the people that use it an unfair advantage. and the people dont wanna use it, or dont know that it even exists, no chance at all. ban this add-on blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I bet that's their next big priority.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
guessing u dont wanna use it and are crying about ppl that do? lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
That addon will scare the crap out of you if you're half awake and it goes off.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
you can use /tar macros if you want
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I've found many rares, including many of my hunter pets without it. Anyone serious about finding rare mobs, or even once mentions trying to find a rare in Trade, will know about the addon. And anyone is free to get and use the addon. Therefore, fair.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah, just like credit cards. I mean, I've never payed WoW with them and it's an unfair advantage to all those people who buy stuff online and can pay for their game without having to go to the store for prepaid cards. Let's remove them from existence, it's not fair to me or anybody else who don't use 'em!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/08/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Vacant
I've found many rares, including many of my hunter pets without it. Anyone serious about finding rare mobs, or even once mentions trying to find a rare in Trade, will know about the addon. And anyone is free to get and use the addon. Therefore, fair.

So, like the bot flying hack, if its out there for anyone to use its fair? alright.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
General tip for all aspects of all MMOs: anytime you think something is an "unfair advantage", try using it yourself. Either enjoy the godly leetness it gives you, or discover that it isn't that big a deal after all or has other tradeoffs.
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
If you don't want to use it, your only inconveniencing yourself.

Let's make everyone suffer because you're stubborn!
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
If I choose to not bring a gun to a gunfight, that's not really them having an unfair advantage.
If I choose to bring a knife to a gunfight, that's not really them having an unfair advantage.
If I were unable to get a gun, but had to be in a gunfight, then THAT is an unfair advantage.

However addons are free and anyone can run them.

There can be no unfair advantage.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/08/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Waylord
So, like the bot flying hack, if its out there for anyone to use its fair? alright.
Addons are built on the LUA structure, which is approved by Blizzard.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
If it's something anyone can get for free, it's not an unfair advantage.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I would have said troll thread but then I remembered how some people honestly believe healbot is a crutch while using raid frames + mouseover macros themselves

So it is possible he's serious
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/08/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Waylord

Clearly, you're trolling. OK, I admit. You got me with your first post. But, you overplayed your hand with this.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
02/08/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Kelvana
That addon will scare the crap out of you if you're half awake and it goes off.

My guild leader about jumped out of his skin once when we were in EPL because it detected the Whale Shark rare spawned in Vashj'ir. It was hilarious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]